4 Well Suggested Vivo Password Unlock Tools
What is the best Vivo password unlock tool? When you are stuck with your locked phone because you forgot the password or purchased a used phone configured with credentials you do not know. It is when you critically need to know about the best Vivo password unlock tool or Vivo pattern unlocks tool. So, let us review the best Vivo unlock tools based on ease of use, reliability, security, and cost.
- 1. iToolab-UnlockGo
- 2. Android Multi Tool (similar to hard reset)
- 3. Vivo ADB Format Tool
- 4. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (easy and safe)
Part 1: 4 best tools to unlock Vivo password?
iToolab-UnlockGo is the first Vivo unlock tool we will be discussing. This tool works for over 15 Android phone brands and can be installed on Windows computers. It is a recommended universal Vivo unlock tool because it can remove PIN, password, pattern, fingerprint, and face unlock in Vivo devices. You can also use it for FRP removal from your Android phone.
2. Android Multi Tool (similar to hard reset)
Our second recommendation for Vivo password unlock is Android Multi Tool. It can unlock Vivo phones whether pattern locked, PIN/password locked, or face locked. You can also use this software to wipe your phone data like hard reset and get software and hardware information.
3. Vivo ADB Format Tool
When your Vivo phone is locked, and you are looking for a Vivo pattern unlock tool, or a Vivo password unlocks tool, you can also opt for the Vivo ADB format tool. Apart from screen unlocking, you can also use this tool for hard resetting your device. It works in the Windows platform and is very simple to use with a few steps that you can do without any technical expertise.
4. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (easy and safe)
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
The Best Tool to Unlock Vivo Devices!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
Last but not least, we recommend Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock as one of the best Vivo unlock tools. You must have noticed that the aforementioned tools are primarily based on Windows operating systems. However, Dr. Fone - Screen lock works on both Windows and Mac systems. It also has wider support for many Android phone brands, including Vivo.
Also, it is part of a complete suite of products targeted toward all issues in Android phone devices and their troubleshooting. Let us see how it works.
Let's see how removing the Android lock screen in standard mode works. First, you will download and install the software and then follow these steps.
- Connect your Vivo phone to the computer.
- Launch the Dr. Fone program on your computer and select "Screen Unlock" from the main menu. On the next page, you will choose "Unlock Android Screen" on the program.
- You will see a list of Android phone brands; choose Vivo here. It is critical to select the right brand because the mechanism of the Vivo password unlock tool might differ on different models.
- Now, you have to go into download mode.
- Turn off your Vivo phone.
- Press Volume Down + Home button + Power button simultaneously till you see the menu. Use the Volume Up button to choose Download Mode.
- In the download mode, when downloading the recovery package of the Vivo unlock tool is complete, move to the next step.
- Click the "Remove Now" button to start the Vivo unlock central tool process.
- Finally, you have gained access to your phone again.
Part 2: How to unlock the Vivo password without a tool?
1. Gmail account
A pre-configured Gmail account can greatly support you in case of forgotten passwords and other accidents. If you remember your Google credential, you can easily recover your phone without any Vivo password unlock tool. It just takes a few steps listed below.
- After entering the wrong password a few times, you will see a Forgot Pattern/Password option on the screen.
- Click on this Forgot Pattern/Password option. Choose Enter Google account details from the next screen and fill in your username and password.
- .After signing in, choose a new password, pattern, or PIN you want to use for your phone.
2. Answer security questions
If you want to solve this issue without a Vivo password unlock tool, then your other option is to answer security questions already set up in your account. So how it works, let us see.
- When you enter a wrong PIN code a few times, you will see the "Forgot password" button at the bottom. Click this option to enter the process.
- Choose the "Answer question" option on the next screen, and fill in the answers to questions.
- When you answer the questions correctly, your phone will unlock without any Vivo unlock pattern tool.
3. Google Find My Device (data loss)
If you want to remotely unlock your phone without any Vivo unlock tool, then your best bet is Google Find My Device. Keep in mind that it will erase all your data from the phone. Let us see how it works.
- Launch a web browser on your laptop and access the google.com/android website. Sign in with your Google credentials.
- In the "All Devices" list, select your Vivo phone, and click the Erase Device option.
- Choose Erase All Data>Erase from the menu and confirm. Your phone will be unlocked right away.
The Bottom Line
A locked phone is like a treasure chest; you have it but cannot use it. When facing this issue with your Vivo device, you must use a reliable, secure, and quick Vivo password unlock tool to recover your phone. We have discussed the best software in the industry so that you can make an informed choice and solve the issue smoothly.
Again, we cannot emphasize taking precautions to keep yourself out of trouble, such as making a regular data backup and configuring your Google account on your phone properly to use it as a Vivo unlock tool.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked