How to Unlock Vivo Smartphone without a Password
Vivo is a growing brand of Android smartphones with a powerful presence in the market. Vivo phones have many easy and efficient features; however, many people ask about how to unlock Vivo phones when you forget your PIN/password or pattern screen lock.
So, what is the first thing you do when you get hold of your new phone? I believe you would want to set up a Vivo screen lock to keep your data safe and also to ensure your device's security. But what if you forget your password? You will be locked out of your phone and lose your contacts, memories, and communications. Let us discuss how to cope with this problem.
Part 1: Reasons we need to unlock the Vivo phone?
There are many reasons why you are here to learn how to unlock Vivo phones. You might have forgotten your password, or you have a pre-configured phone without access to the credentials used for configuration and so on.
Forget password, PIN, or pattern.
This is the most common cause of sticking with a Vivo screen lock forgetting the password, PIN, or the pattern used to lock the phone. Since we all have different devices, sometimes you may get confused and forget the right password even if you have been using it actively.
Buy a second-hand phone.
When you buy a second-hand phone, it is vital to ask the seller to remove all configurations from the phone that need their ID and password. However, there is always a chance that you receive a phone with a pre-configured Google ID. Eventually, you're stuck with a phone without access to its features.
Malware is also a reason why your Vivo phone is locked and inaccessible. These are small programs that pretend to be useful programs, but they are viruses that may lock your phone. Sometimes these viruses are attached to the files or programs that you download. In return for unlocking your Vivo phone, the virus developer may ask for payment or other benefits.
Part 2: How to unlock your Vivo phone without a password? Five ways for you
So, your phone is locked; how to unlock your Vivo phone without a password? We will discuss all possible methods with their pros and cons.
Google Find My Device (data loss)
Google Find My Device is a very efficient method for Vivo screen lock. This method also works when you want to block your phone in case of theft or illegal access. The prerequisite for recovering the Vivo screen lock is that your phone is logged in with a Google account. The downside of this method is that you will lose the data on your phone.
- Launch the browser on any other device and sign into Android Device Manager using the credentials configured on your Vivo phone.
- You will have three options for successful login.
- Play Sound
- Secure Device
- Erase Device.
- Click Erase > Erase all data > Erase option to recover your Vivo phone by removing the locking PIN or pattern.
You are in luck if you have forgotten your Vivo screen lock password but have your Google account details. In this case, you can easily use your Google account to unlock your smartphone. Here is the step-by-step guide.
- When you try the wrong passwords for your Vivo screen lock several times, you will see the “Forgot pattern” option on your Vivo phone.
- Click on the option of 'Forgot pattern.
- Choose the Enter Google account details option. Now, use the Google account credentials you configured on your phone and sign in.
- Your phone is unlocked.
- Now, set up a new password for your Vivo lock screen.
Hard reset (data loss)
Hard reset is another option for solving the question of “how to unlock the Vivo phone?”. It erases all data and settings on your phone as it formats all memory in your Vivo phone.
How to unlock the Vivo phone using a hard reset? Following is the step-by-step guide.
- Power off your Vivo phone.
- Long press these combinations simultaneously until you see the Vivo logo on the screen.
- Power Button + Volume Up buttons
- Power Button + Volume Down buttons.
- Use the volume buttons to choose the Language, and confirm it using the Power button.
- Now, the Vivo screen lock recovery is starting.
- Choose the recovery option using the volume buttons to scroll and the power button to confirm.
- Select the Wipe data/factory reset option and the option of "yes-delete all user data."
- On the next screen, choose the Reboot System option.
Answer security questions
How to unlock the Vivo phone if you have already set up the verification questions in the Google account security? So, in this case, you can quickly recover the Vivo screen lock by answering these questions.
- After several wrong Vivo screen lock attempts, when you see the option of "Forgot PIN/Password" or "Forgot Pattern," click it, and in the next step, choose the option "Answer Question."
- On the next screen, answer the Google security questions you had configured.
- Once you answer the questions correctly, you can bypass the Vivo screen lock and recover your phone access.
Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
If the above methods don't work or you find them complicated, then your best option is the Dr. Fone screen to unlock the program. It is easy to use, works on Windows and Mac both, and can unlock smartphones from all major brands.
You can use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock without any technical background using the intuitive interface and easy steps. Also, this is the best program to recover your Vivo phone without data loss. Let us go through the process of Vivo screen unlock using this program.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
The Best Tool to Unlock Vivo Smartphone without a Password!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
- Download and install the Dr.Fone-screen lock from the official website. Launch the program on your computer and select the Screen Unlock option from the main interface.
- Connect your phone with your computer using a USB cable, and choose the Unlock Android Screen option.
- Choose Vivo from the given list of smartphone brands.
- Enter the Download Mode and start the recovery of your phone.
- After the download, press the Remove Now button.
- Voila! It will take a few minutes to recover your phone successfully.
The Bottom Line
How to unlock the Vivo phone? Well, this is a solved question now. You can easily use any of the abovementioned methods to recover your phone. However, it is important to analyze every method for the pros and cons according to your requirements. We recommend Dr. Fone - Screen Unlock because of its ease of use and fully featured functions.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked