Backup data on your iOS devices easily and restore backup files selectively to any device.
How to Save Photos from iPhone MMS to Computer
How to Save Photos from iPhone MMS to PC or Mac
If you want to learn how to save pictures from iPhone to computer, here is a simple and fast tool to help you get it done efficiently. The tool is dr.fone - iOS Data Backup & Restore, a iPhone data backup software allows you to save photos from iPhone MMS to computer. Unlike iTunes backup, dr.fone allows you to preview and selectively save your iPhone data to computer. And you can also directly view this data on your Windows or Mac computer. This is very convenient and friendly to users who want to backup iPhone data or just save photos from iPhone MMS.
Selectively save photos from iPhone MMS to computer in 3 steps!
- One click to backup the whole iOS device to your computer.
- Allow to preview and restore any item from the backup to a device.
- Export what you want from the backup to your computer.
- No data loss on devices during the restore.
- Supported iPhone SE/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/5s/5c/5/4/4s that run iOS 9.3/8/7/6/5/4
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.11.
How to save pictures from iPhone to computer
Step 1. To save photos from iPhone, you are supposed to run dr.fone firstly, click "More Tools", choose "iOS Data Backup & Restore".Then connect your iPhone to computer.
Choose the file type "Messages & Atachments", then click "Backup".
Step 2. Now dr.fone is backing up the messages and their attachments, this process will take a few minutes, don't disconnect your iPhone.
Step 3. When the backup process is finished, click the checkbox "Messages Attachments", you will see the pictures of the messages, choose the ones you want, click button "Export to PC" to save photos from iPhone MMS to your computer.
Pros and Cons: dr.fone allows you to selectively save photos from iPhone MMS to computer, which is iTunes backup and iCloud backup can't reach. Besides, you can also preview your photos before backup. And the picture exported to your computer could be its original format, you can view them directly on your computer. But if you backup with iTunes or iCloud, you can't read them because of the format problem. The cons is that you have to donwload the software to help you save photos from iPhone to your computer .
- Backup iPhone Data
- Backup iPhone Contacts
- Backup iPhone Text Messages
- Backup iPhone Photos
- Backup iPhone apps
- Export iPhone SMS
- Text Message and iMessage Archive
- Backup iPhone SMS without iTunes
- Backup iPhone Password
- Backup Jailbreak iPhone Apps
- Save Picture from MMS on iPhone
- iPhone Backup Solutions
- Best iPhone Backup Software
- Backup iPhone to iTunes
- Backup Locked iPhone Data
- Backup iPhone to Mac
- Backup iPhone Location
- How to Backup iPhone
- Backup iPhone to Computer
- iPhone Backup Tips