How to recover Data from iPhone Internal Memory Card？
If you've searched online, you may find lots of data recovery software declaring that they can recover your lost data from various memory cards from mobile phones. Read more carefully, and you'll find that the memory card is always the external memory card, not internal one, especially iPhone internal memory card.
Is it possible to recover data from iPhone internal memory card?
The answer is YES. How? Read on.
Part 1: How to Perform iPhone Memory Data Recovery?
First of all, you need to get a right iPhone memory recovery software. There are not many, but there indeed is the kind of software. If you don't have an option, here is my recommendation: Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). This software allows you to retrieve iPhone memory data by extracting iTunes backup, as well as directly scan and recover data from iPhone memory cards.
3 ways to recover data from iPhone!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone, iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers, names, emails, job titles, companies, etc.
- Supports iPhone and the latest iOS version fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion, device loss, jailbreak, iOS update, etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
Part 2: Directly Scan and Recover Data from iPhone Memory
Important: In order to make sure that your lost data can be successfully recovered from iPhone memory, you'd better power off your iPhone and stop using it for anything including receiving calls, messages, etc. Any operation can overwrite your lost data. If you are using iPhone 5 and later version, it will be difficult to recover media content from iPhone directly.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
Run Dr.Fone on your computer, choose the ‘Data Recovery’ feature and connect your iPhone. Then you'll get the interface below.
Step 2. Scan your iPhone memory
Select the option of ‘Recover Data from iOS device’. Select the file type to scan, then click “Start Scan”, the software will automatically scan your iPhone as follows.
Step 3. Preview & recover data from iPhone memory card
The scan will take you a while. You are allowed to preview the found data since the first file is found, and stop the scan when you've already got the lost data you want. Then mark those data and click “Recover to Computer” to save them on your computer.
Tips: Data found in each category includes those deleted recently. You can check them by sliding the button on the top: Only display the deleted items.
Video on Directly Scan and Recover Data from iPhone Memory
Part 3: Scan and Extract iTunes Backup to Recover iPhone Memory Data
Important: If you want to recover iPhone memory data from iTunes backup, you'd better not sync your iPhone with iTunes after you deleted files, or the iTunes backup will be updated and becomes the same as the current data on your iPhone memory. You'll lose the previous data forever.
Step 1. Scan your iTunes backup
Both of the Dr.Fone can let you recover iPhone memory data from iTunes backup. Next, let's check the steps with Dr.Fone.
When launching Dr.Fone, choose the ‘Recover’ feature, switch to “Recover Data from iTunes”, then you'll get the interface below. All iTunes backup files for your iOS devices are found and displayed. Select the one for your iPhone and click “Start Scan” to extract the content.
Step 2. Preview and recover iPhone memory data
After the scan, you can preview and recover the data you want, just as the last step above. Mark them and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer with one click.
In order to prevent important data on your iPhone from losing, it is very important and useful to make an immediate backup. Please remember to make backup regularly.
Part 4: Extract iCloud Backup to Recover iPhone Memory Data
If you have make a iCloud backup before, you also can recover your iPhone memory data from iCloud backup. Then follow the steps below.
Step 1. Log in your account
Run Dr.Fone and then choose “Recover from iCloud Backup File”. Then enter your iCloud account.
Step 2. Download iCloud backup to retrieve iPhone memory data
after you got in, you will see a list of all your iCloud backup files. Choose the one you want, then click “Download” button. Wait until the downloading is complete.
Step 3. Check data and recover iPhone memory data
When the scan process is complete, check the data you want and click “Recover to Computer” to save them on your computer.
- Deleted Data Recover
- 1. Recover HEIC Photos on iPhone
- 2. Recover Deleted Calendar Event
- 3. Retrieve iPhone Deleted Reminders
- 4. Retrieve iPhone Deleted Voicemail
- 5. Recover iPhone Deleted Photos
- 6. Recover iPhone Deleted Note
- 7. Recover Call History from iPhone
- 8. Recover iPhone Deleted Contacts
- 9. Recover iPhone Voice Memos
- 10. Recover Deleted iOS Files
- iPhone Passwords Recover
- 1. Retrieve iPhone Email Password
- 2. See iPhone Saved Password
- 3. Access iPhone Password
- 4. Get iPhone Password Back
- 5. iPhone Passcode Requriement Pops
- 6. Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- iPhone WhatsApp Recover
- 1. Recover WhatsApp Messages Apps
- 2. Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- 3. Recover WhatsApp Messages Online
- 4. Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp
- Recover from Stolen iPhone
- Recover from Broken iPhone
- 1. Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- 2. Water Damaged iPhone Data Recovery
- 3. Recover Data from Dead iPhone
- iPhone Recovery Tips
- 1. GT Recovery Undelete Restore
- 2. Recover Data from Memory Card
- 3. Recover iPhone Lost Data
- 4. Recycle Bin on iPhone
- 5. Recover Data on iPhone in Recover Mode
- 6. Recover Data from iPhone in DFU Mode
- 7. iTunes Data Recovery
- 8. Recover iPhone Data Without iTunes
- iPhone Recovery Tools