How to Retrieve Deleted Reminders on iPhone [No Backup Needed]
Missing urgent tasks or important appointments is now reckoned a very rare occurrence. Most of us today become much more capable of maintaining a structured routine despite our hectic schedules. Well, big thanks to Apple’s Reminders app. This powerful task management software is indeed making our modern lives so manageable. By far, it’s fair to say that the Reminders app is doing a real work of art.
Entrusting our major timetables to the Reminders app is inarguably a wise move. It’s well-equipped and efficient enough to keep our engagements in the right order. But regardless, we’re still not in full control of the things around us. Suppose we delete the important entries in our Reminders app by mistake, or the reminders mysteriously vanish into thin air. That’s definitely a nightmare. But don’t sweat it. There are some effective methods to recover deleted reminders on iPhone.
In this article, we will talk more about the Reminders app on iPhone and its robust abilities. We will provide a comprehensive guide on how to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone. Read on to learn more.
Part 1. The Important Role of iPhone’s Reminders App in Your Daily Grind
The Reminders app on your iPhone is quite similar to Notes in a few specific areas. You can use them both to create a to-do checklist or jot down crucial notes. However, Reminders is more particular with the dates and schedules as this app is integrated with the calendar. It can give you real-time alerts about your scheduled meetings you don’t want to miss. Therefore, opt for the Reminders app if you wish to keep ahead of your time-sensitive plans.
Apple has revamped the Reminders app over the years and added new useful features. If it happens that you haven’t explored them yet, check out the list below and try them out.
Include URLs in the reminders.
The Reminders app allows you to add as many details as you need in the reminder. That includes URLs and extra notes. It comes as a handy feature, especially at times you need to save a particular URL for meetings or appointments.
Use subtasks to further organize your reminders.
Organizing your tasks for each day can be challenging if you have a lot on your plate. Thus, the Reminders app allows you to create multiple subtasks and categorize them according to your liking. It’s a very efficient way to consolidate all your assignments in one place.
Ask Siri to create reminders for you.
Let’s say you get caught up in a very hectic schedule. At this point, you don’t have extra time for menial tasks like adding reminders to the app. What’s the best thing to do? Well, ask Siri for help. It can save the reminders for you. Just provide the command and review the Reminders app afterward.
Create collaborative reminders
Did you know that you can actually share your reminders with other people? Yes, it is. You easily bring your teammates into the loop and share the list with them through email, SMS, or social media.
Part 2. Why the Reminders on iPhone Sometimes Disappear?
Deleting the reminders by mistake is absolutely the main reason. It’s a common scenario that happens to most of us. However, the reminders on your iPhone can also go missing due to internal factors related to your device per se. Maybe the iOS bumps into a glitch, or the Reminders app suddenly stops working. Either way, it’s an unusual occurrence that needs immediate fixing. Below are some of the software-related reasons why iPhone reminders disappear.
You sign in to a different iCloud account.
It’s possible that your reminders are not actually missing. It’s still there. However, you’re having a hard time viewing them because you probably switch to another iCloud account. So go to Settings immediately and check if you’re currently using your official iCloud account.
Result of iOS glitch.
Though it’s rarely the case, glitches or problems on iOS might directly affect the performance of the mobile apps. They can suddenly act up or lose important data on their databases. So when you experience the same problem, take the necessary actions immediately to recover deleted reminders on your iPhone.
The Reminders app sync option is disabled.
Is it your habit to save everything on your iCloud backup account? If so, it’s perhaps why your reminders do not appear in the app. Don’t worry. It doesn’t mean that the reminders are gone or deleted. You can’t view them because they’re stored online and not locally. So to avoid this inconvenience, enable the Reminders app sync option in the settings.
Part 3. Effective Techniques How to Retrieve Deleted Reminders on iPhone
Nobody wants to lose important data on their iPhones. Such unfortunate incidents can indeed stir up serious troubles. Whether the cause is natural or intentional, you should strive hard to bring your files back. Below is a list of some effective methods on how to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone.
Method 1: Restart Your iPhone
If your reminders suddenly evaporate without warning, it’s probably a clear sign that your iPhone is having a crappy day. Such cases are often considered minor and can be fixed easily with a restart. Well, it’s best to try it and see what will happen. Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: For users of the iPhone X or later, hold the Power and (either Up or Down) Volume buttons simultaneously. Alternatively, hold the Power button alone if you’re using iPhone SE or older.
- Step 2: Drag the Power-off slider to the right once it appears on the screen.
Step 3: Once the screen turns completely black, turn on your iPhone once again. Press the Power button until the Apple logo materializes on the screen.
Method 2: Enable the Reminders App Sync Option
Maybe you just need to recalibrate your syncing settings to access your reminders from iCloud and all your iOS devices. Don’t worry. That’s easy as pie. Here’s how to enable the Reminders app sync option.
- Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Step 2: Click your iCloud account.
- Step 3: Click iCloud.
- Step 4: Find Reminders among the list. Toggle on the radio button beside it.
Method 3: Retrieve Deleted Reminders From iCloud via the Web
Do you regularly back up your iPhone with iCloud? If so, you don’t have to worry if you delete the reminders by mistake. You can easily access and restore them again via the iCloud web server. Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Go to icloud.com. Click Sign in.
- Step 2: Log in to your iCloud account.
- Step 3: Once you’re in, click on Settings.
- Step 4: Under the Advanced section at the bottom-left corner of the window, find and click Restore Calendars and Reminders.
- Step 5: Choose the specific iCloud backup you want to recover. And then click Restore.
- Step 6: In the next window, click Restore once again to proceed.
Method 4: Recover Deleted Reminders From iTunes Backup
The same thing goes if you have iTunes backups. You can easily recover the deleted reminders on your iPhone with just the snap of a finger. Here’s a complete guide on how to do it.
- Step 1: Launch the iTunes app on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your computer with a data cable. Wait until iTunes recognizes your device.
- Step 3: Click on your device once it appears in the iTunes windows.
- Step 4: Click Summary.
- Step 5: Go to iTunes’ main dashboard. Click Restore Backup.
- Step 6: Select the backup that contains the deleted reminders you want to recover.
- Step 7: Finally, click Restore.
Method 5: Recover Deleted Reminders on iPhone Using Wondershare Dr.Fone
World's 1st iPhone and iOS data recovery software
- Provide with three ways to recover iPhone data.
- Scan iOS devices to recover photos, video, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
- Extract and preview all content in iCloud/iTunes backup files.
- Selectively restore what you want from iCloud/iTunes backup to your device or computer.
- Compatible with the latest iPhone models.
The big question is: How to recover deleted reminders on iPhone without iCloud or iTunes backup? Well, you’re lucky because Wondershare Dr.Fone can help you with that. It’s equipped with a robust data recovery feature that can help you bring your files back with or without backup. Here’s how to use it in easy steps.
- Step 1: Download Wondershare Dr.Fone from its official website. Install it on your desktop.
- Step 2: Launch the newly installed Wondersh are Dr.Fone. Wait until it fully loads.
- Step 3: Click Toolbox on the left panel. Right after, head over to the main dashboard and click Data Recovery.
- Step 4: Since you’re trying to recover deleted reminders on your iPhone, click iOS.
- Step 5: Click Recover Data From iOS Device.
- Step 6: Link your iPhone to your computer using a data cable. Secure the connection to avoid unnecessary interruption during the process.
- Step 7: Once your iPhone is detected and recognized, the file sources from your device will show up on the screen. Check the tickbox beside Calendar & Reminder. You may unselect other items you don’t want to recover.
- Step 8: Right after, click Start Scan. Wondershare Dr.Fone will browse the selected sources and preview the files that have been fetched up successfully. Wait until the process is done.
- Step 9: Select the specific files you want to recover. In this case, find and choose the deleted reminders you want to recover. And then click Restore to Device.
- Step 10: Confirm your device and the reminders you want to recover. Right after, click Continue.
- Step 11: If you’re currently using the Find My iPhone service, disable it temporarily to complete the recovery process.
- Step 12: A window confirming the restoration of your deleted reminders and other files will appear after the process.
It’s no doubt that Apple’s Reminders app is indeed a powerful tool that can help us a lot. We can use it to stay updated with our schedules or keep track of our tasks. So if things go south with the Reminders app, we should fix it straightaway without second thoughts. The above mentioned techniques on how to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone are all tested and effective. Just choose the best one that perfectly suits your situation. Moreover, download Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer for further assistance. This all-in mobile solution can help you recover lost data or back them up to a safe place.
- Deleted Data Recover
- 1. Recover HEIC Photos on iPhone
- 2. Recover Deleted Calendar Event
- 3. Retrieve iPhone Deleted Reminders
- 4. Retrieve iPhone Deleted Voicemail
- 5. Recover iPhone Deleted Photos
- 6. Recover iPhone Deleted Note
- 7. Recover Call History from iPhone
- 8. Recover iPhone Deleted Contacts
- 9. Recover iPhone Voice Memos
- 10. Recover Deleted iOS Files
- iPhone Passwords Recover
- 1. Retrieve iPhone Email Password
- 2. See iPhone Saved Password
- 3. Access iPhone Password
- 4. Get iPhone Password Back
- 5. iPhone Passcode Requriement Pops
- 6. Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- iPhone WhatsApp Recover
- 1. Recover WhatsApp Messages Apps
- 2. Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- 3. Recover WhatsApp Messages Online
- 4. Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp
- Recover from Stolen iPhone
- Recover from Broken iPhone
- 1. Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- 2. Water Damaged iPhone Data Recovery
- 3. Recover Data from Dead iPhone
- iPhone Recovery Tips
- 1. GT Recovery Undelete Restore
- 2. Recover Data from Memory Card
- 3. Recover iPhone Lost Data
- 4. Recycle Bin on iPhone
- 5. Recover Data on iPhone in Recover Mode
- 6. Recover Data from iPhone in DFU Mode
- 7. iTunes Data Recovery
- 8. Recover iPhone Data Without iTunes
- iPhone Recovery Tools