The World's #1 iOS & Android Data Recovery Software
Highest recovery rate in the industry
My iPhone went into recovery mode after an attempt to upgrade to iOS 9. To get it out of recovery mode, I had to restore it to factory settings. However, all the data I have were lost. Is there a way to get my iPhone data back?
General speaking, when you delete data from your iPhone, it isn't gone forever immediately, but only becomes invisible and can be overwritten by any new data. As to restoring iPhone to factory settings, it's a little hard, because the data might have been overwritten during the restoring. It sounds impossible to recover data from iPhone after factory setting restore. Actually, there is still a chance. All you need is an iPhone data recovery tool. Below are the 3 simple ways to recover iPhone data after restore.
You can also check out the articles below according to the file type you need to recover:
Provides you with two ways to retrieve data lost due to factory setting restore - Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery
2 ways to recover iPhone data after restoring to factory settings
1. Run the program and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File".
2. Choose the backup file from the list displayed by Dr.Fone, and click "Start Scan" to get it extracted.
3. When the scan stops, you can preview and selectively recover any item you want from the scan result to your computer. It's can be done in one click.
Note: In this way, you can not only recover data existing in the iTunes backup, but also recover those deleted data, which can't be restored directly from iTunes to your iPhone.
1. Run the program and choose "Recover from iCloud Backup".
2. Log in your iCloud account. Choose the backup file you want to download and extract it.
3. Check the backup content and tick to recover the item you want to your computer.
Note: It's totally safe to log in your iCloud account and download the backup file. Dr.Fone won't keep any record of your information and data. The downloaded file is only saved on your own computer and you're the only one to access.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>