Best Guide for Your Oppo Hard Reset
If you have owned any Oppo smartphone, you should know about the UI features these handsets offer. The new age of Color OS has been giving the best client experience. Moreover, it is easier to hard reset your Oppo phone if you need to sell a phone. This article will guide you on resetting Oppo phone with simple steps.
We have shared a step-by-step manual on how you can perform Oppo hard reset. Several methods are mentioned in this article, and all of them are tested. Resetting any Oppo phone is not a hard task. You should know about the right steps. However, we suggest you use Dr.Fone - Data Eraser for better results and more commands. It is hassle-free software and lets you selectively delete the desired data from your phone.
Part 1: Some Common Causes of Oppo Hard Reset
There are several occasions when a person may want to hard reset their Oppo phone. Some of these are:
- If your Oppo runs too slowly, you may need to reset it to clear some space.
- When you lose your password or pattern, you will need to reset your device hard to remove the screen lock.
- You can repair a frozen or stuck screen using a hard reset.
- If your phone is constantly crashing and you want to make your experience smoother, a hard reset may help.
- Lastly, you need to remove everything from your phone when you are looking to sell your phone. In such cases, a hard reset will do your work quickly.
Part 2: 2 simple ways to hard reset your OPPO
1. Hard Reset from Settings
Step 1. Go to the Settings application on your OPPO phone and open System Settings.
Step 2. Go to the "Backup and Reset" menu and click the "Reset Phone" option.
Step 3. The phone will show numerous choices to reset. It includes resetting network settings, system settings only, contacts, call logs, messages, etc. Moreover, there will be the "Erase All Data" option too.
Step 4. To hard reset Oppo, pick the Erase All Data option to reset your device and bring it to factory settings.
2. From Recovery Mode (By Hardware Keys)
Hard resetting Oppo smartphones is also simple, assuming you know the right steps. The following are the steps to get to the recovery mode on Oppo smartphones and do an Oppo hard reset. This method is quite helpful when you don't remember your phone's screen lock.
Step 1: Make sure to power off your Oppo smartphone to get started. Press and hold the power key on your Oppo phone for about 10 seconds.
Step 2: Simultaneously, press and hold the power and Volume down keys until the Oppo logo springs up on the screen. This will bring the Recovery mode screen.
Step 3: Select your preferred language using the Volume and Power buttons and then tap on "Wipe Data".
Step 4: You will be approached to enter the confirmation code (screen lock PIN).
Step 5: Complete step 4 and afterward select the Format data choice.
Step 6: Select OK to finish the hard reset strategy on your Oppo device.
Part 3: Best Tools to Make your OPPO Hard Reset Easier
To make your Oppo hard reset experience easier, you need to look for an expert service. We would suggest you use Wondershare Dr.Fone. Dr.Fone is an all-in-one professional software for screen unlock, data erasure, data recovery, system repair, and more. In case of a hard reset, if you have forgotten the screen lock, you can use their Screen Unlock feature. Interestingly, their Data Erasure software provides the full command to its users. You can use it to delete the desired files or fully reset your phone. Overall, it is a safe tool with an almost 100% access rate. It works with almost 99% of the Android phones available in the market and has great customer support service. Therefore, download it right away and make your hard reset experience smoother.
Steps to Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
Step 1: After launching Dr.Fone, please use a USB cable to connect your OPPO phone. And tap the “Screen Unlock” option.
- Step 2: Please select the left part with 3 phones, “Unlock Android Screen” to proceed.
- Step 3: To unlock OPPO phone, the left “100% Remove Screen Lock” is the only feasible way.
- In this interface, we include most android brands. And as OPPO user, it’s also in the list we offered.
Step 4: Recovery mode is the key step for the whole process. Here is a simple guide to help you hard reset your OPPO device.
- Congrats! You’re able to access your OPPO phone without hassle and it’s already hard reset!
Steps to Use Dr.Fone - Data Eraser
- Open Dr.Fone's program and select the "Data Eraser" tool.
- Connect your Oppo phone to the PC through a USB connector.
- Click on the "Erase All Data" button to begin. Ensure you have backed up your important files before you continue.
- Then type in "000000" to affirm your action. Then Dr.Fone will begin deleting all data on your phone.
- Tap on Factory Data Reset or Erase All Data on the phone. This will assist you with totally cleaning up the settings on the phone.
- Presently your Android phone has been wiped, and it can be used as a new one.
Resetting an Oppo phone can be tricky sometimes; therefore, it should be finished with the right tools and strategies. Above, we have listed multiple ways to hard reset Oppo. You need to pick the best strategy according to your situation. However, for an easy, solid, protected, and speedy technique, we recommend Dr.Fone by Wondershare (Android). It provides multiple tools in a single program and has a higher success ratio compared to the other methods. So install it right away for a speedy hard reset of your Oppo device.
- OPPO Unlock
- 1. Unlock OPPO A53
- 2. Unlock OPPO A37
- 3. Unlock OPPO A3s
- 4. Unlock OPPO CPH 2127
- 5. Unlock OPPO Phone Tips
- 6. OPPO Screen Unlock Tools
- 7. Bypass OPPO FRP with FRP Code
- 8. Bypass FRP OPPO Without PC
- OPPO Reset
- 1. Hard Reset OPPO A3s
- 2. Hard Reset OPPO A5s
- 3. Hard Reset OPPO A15
- 4. Hard Reset OPPO A37
- 5. Hard Reset OPPO A53
- 6. Hard Reset OPPO Full Guide
- 7. Reset OPPO Without Password
- 8. Reset Privacy Password in OPPO
- OPPO Problems
- 1. Unresponsive OPPO Screen
- 3. Android App Not Installed Error
- 4. Bricked Your Android Phone
- 5. Encryption Unsuccessful Error
- 6. Android Stuck in Download Mode
- 7. Flash Dead Android Phone Safely
- OPPO Tips