4 Easy Tricks On How to Unlock OPPO Phone Without Password
It is quite common for us to forget the screen unlock passwords or patterns of our smartphones. But, there are always certain tricks and hacks to unlock them. If you have an OPPO phone and have incidentally forgotten the password or pattern, we’ve got you covered! In this article, we will go over 5 different ways “how to unlock OPPO phones without password”. So, let’s get started!
Unlock OPPO Phone If You Have Forgotten the Password Without Factory Reset
If you have forgotten the password of your OPPO phone and want to unlock it without factory resetting it or losing your data, the best way is by using a screen unlock tool like Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). Not only does it applies to OPPO as OPPO a53 unlock, but also, it is suitable for most Samsung, and LG brands to unlock the phone without data loss.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android), as it is clear from the name that it is a screen unlocking software for Android. This software can unlock patterns, PINs, passwords, and fingerprint locks within 5 minutes. The best part is that it is easy to understand, and even people with no prior technical knowledge can use it without much trouble. For this method, you need a USB cable and a fully charged phone so that it doesn’t turn off during the process. Just in case, there are some uncertainties in the process, it will not be a problem if you have a backup already.
Get into Locked Phones within Minutes
- 4 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Easily remove the lock screen; No need to root your device.
- Everybody can handle it without any technical background.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate
So, here’s how to unlock the OPPO pattern lock without losing data with Dr.Fone:
Step 1: Download, install and launch Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) on your PC or Mac.
Step 2: Connect your OPPO phone to your PC with a USB cable, and select “Unlock Android Screen” on Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android).
Step 3: Select your phone’s brand and model from the drop-down menu that appears. Make sure to select the correct model for the tool to work.
Step 4: The next step is to enter download mode on your phone. For this:
- Power off your OPPO phone.
- Hold the home, volume down, and power buttons simultaneously, and then press the volume up button.
Step 5: Once your phone is in download mode, it will start downloading the recovery program.
Step 6: When the recovery program is done downloading, you will receive a notification on your PC. Click “Remove Now” to remove the pattern lock.
You can now use your phone like usual, without requiring a pattern to unlock it and without any data loss.
Unlock OPPO Using an Enrolled Fingerprint
If you don’t have a bound email address, don’t forget the thing that you can unlock your OPPO phone using the enrolled fingerprint. This would most easily get your OPPO phone unlocked.
- Step 1: Enter the wrong passcode on your OPPO phone’s unlock screen, and tap on “Forgot Passcode.”
- Step 2: Click on “Reset Using Fingerprint” and place your finger on the fingerprint scanner.
- Step 3: Now enter the new passcode for your screen.
Again, this method only works if you have enrolled your fingerprint on the device. If you don’t have a bound security email or an enrolled fingerprint, you can use Dr.Fone or try the next method on our list.
Unlock OPPO Phone Password with PC
Another way to unlock your OPPO phone is by using Google Find My Device on your PC. It is a very simple and easy way; however, it erases all your data from your phone. Also, you need to have your OPPO phone signed in to your Google account.
Here are the steps for it:
- Step 1: Launch your browser and go to Google Find My Device on your PC.
- Step 2: Log in to the Google account you have registered on your OPPO phone.
- Step 3: You will be shown 3 options: Play Sound, Secure Device, and Erase Device. Select “Erase Device.” This option will erase all content from your device, including passwords.
- Step 4: Now you can access your phone without a password and set a new one.
As mentioned earlier, this method will erase all data from your phone. So, if you have important information on your OPPO phone, try one of the other methods discussed in this article that do not erase your phone.
How to Unlock OPPO Phone Password if Forgot from Google Account
Let’s wrap up this article with one of the easiest ways to unlock an OPPO phone if you have forgotten your screen unlock password, with your Google account. All Android phones require a Google account to set up your device, and this account can come in handy in many different scenarios including forgetting your screen unlock password. But, for this method to work, you need to remember the Google account that you bound to your OPPO phone when setting it up and its password.
Here are the steps for it:
- Step 1: Enter the incorrect password on your OPPO phone several times, and click on “Forgot Password.”
- Step 2: It will ask you to unlock your phone using your Google account. Enter the Google account details that you used when setting up your OPPO phone.
- Step 3: This will unlock your phone. You can now access your phone, and reset the screen unlock password.
This method might only be compatible with certain versions of OPPO phones. If you don’t get the “Forgot Password” option, try the other methods mentioned above.
One of the most common issues we face regarding our smartphones is forgetting the screen lock passcode or pattern. However, you can always unlock your phone in some or the other way. If you have an OPPO phone, we have discussed 5 ways how to unlock the OPPO phone password without losing data: Using Dr.Fone, with a security email, with an enrolled fingerprint, and via Google Find My Device feature.
While using a security email and an enrolled fingerprint is the official way to unlock your OPPO phone, you need to have a previously set email and fingerprint for this method to work. Alternatively, you can use the Google Find My Device feature as well, but it erases all the data from your phone.
This leaves us with Dr.Fone, which doesn’t require any pre-set password or fingerprint and does not erase your OPPO phone’s content. It is the quickest, most reliable, and foolproof method to unlock an OPPO phone with a high success ratio. So, if you have the OPPO a53, OPPO a3s, OPPO a5s, OPPO a15, OPPO a12, or OPPO a72, you can use Dr.Fone to unlock your phone in just 5 minutes without losing your data.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked