Full Guide to Hard Reset Your OPPO A3s
OPPO hard reset is needed when you wish to sell your phone or give it to someone. In such situations, you must have your data removed from the phone. So, to remove the whole data with a single click, there is no better method than a hard reset. A hard reset will remove photos, videos, contacts, applications, messages, etc. Therefore, you should use a reliable source to help save your system files. In this regard, we suggest Wondershare Dr.Fone.
Dr.Fone by Wondershare is a reliable tool for all your Android needs. It can erase, recover, unlock, back up, and do other things with just a single software. Therefore, this article explains how to reset OPPO A3s and use Dr.Fone. We assure you that your privacy will be safe, and no file corruption will occur while using this program.
Part 1: Some Common Causes About OPPO A3s Hard Reset
Some of the most common situations that require OPPO A3s Hard Reset are:
- When you try to sell your OPPO phone or give it to others, you must delete your data. To do so, you must hard reset your phone.
- Too many wrong password/pattern attempts can lock your device. Hence, a hard reset will unlock your phone in recovery mode.
- If your device functions too slowly, a hard reset will make it faster. A hard reset will clear the cache and unwanted files, so your phone runs smoothly.
- Lastly, an OPPO hard reset prevents your device from constant crashes. Therefore, if your phone has some software issue, look no further.
Part 2: Easy Ways for Your OPPO A3s Hard Reset
1. Hard Reset from Settings
Step 1: Before you continue with the hard reset or factory reset on your OPPO smartphone. However, make sure you have a backup of the important data put away on the phone.
Step 2: If you wish to do a straightforward hard reset, head to the Settings menu and search "Erase All Data" or "Factory Reset".
Step 3: Tap the "Erase All Data" choice and snap on "OK" once you find it.
Step 4: Approve the command in the popup window. However, ensure that your OPPO phone has an adequate battery to start and reset. You can put your phone on charging if the battery levels are low.
2. Recovery Mode
Recovery mode assists you in opening the hidden features on your OPPO. By utilizing the Recovery mode, you can perform a hard reset on your device and wipe data. The following are the steps to get to the recovery mode on OPPO and complete the hard reset:
Step 1: Firstly, your OPPO must be turned off to perform a hard reset. Press and hold the power key on your OPPO smartphone for around 10 seconds to turn it off.
Step 2: Simultaneously, press and hold Power and the volume down keys until the OPPO logo springs up on the screen. That will raise the Recovery mode screen.
Step 3: Select your preferred language and tap on "Wipe Data".
Step 4: You will be approached to enter the confirmation code (screen lock PIN).
Step 5: Complete the above steps and select the Format Data choice afterward.
Step 6: Click OK to finish the process, and that's how to reset OPPO A3s phone.
3. Dr.Fone-Data Eraser
Whether you intend to Change your phone/tablet or give them to somebody, you should delete your data. However, the physically deleted records on Android can be restored, especially with some expert tools. In light of this, the Dr.Fone Data Eraser ensures you erase information on OPPO permanently. It can't be recovered using any means, including proficient tools. Here's how:
- Open Dr.Fone on your PC and select "Data Eraser," among other tools.
- Connect your OPPO phone to the PC through a USB cable.
- Click the "Erase All Data" button to eradicate all your data.
- Key in "000000" into the popup window to affirm your activity.
- Then, at that point, Dr.Fone will begin deleting all data on your OPPO phone.
- Then click the Factory Data Reset or Erase All Data on the phone. That will assist you with totally cleaning all the settings on the phone.
4. Dr.Fone-Phone Backup
Dr.Fone Phone Backup (Android) is a wonderful tool for backups and restoration that you can depend on totally. It has a backup feature that can back up a large portion of the OPPO files. Not just those, the backup tool can likewise recover files from your Android phone or tablet PC if you lose them unexpectedly. The method involved with backing up is quick enough. At the same time, you can select a few files to recover, which will save time. Here's what you need to do:
- Open Dr.Fone on your PC, and select the "Phone Backup" tool.
- Then, at that point, connect your OPPO phone to the PC through a USB cable and tap on OK.
- Click Backup to begin the Backup of OPPO phone data.
- After the Android phone is connected, select the File types you need to back up. Of course, Dr.Fone has checked all the document types for you. Then click on Backup to begin.
- The process will require a couple of minutes.
- After it is finished, you can tap on View the backup button to see what's in the backup record.
Above are some strategies with which you can do an OPPO hard reset. However, a backup is needed if you don't want to lose your data after a reset. Therefore, in the end, we have mentioned the best tools for that purpose. You must consider these tools before going for a simple reset. Anybody can perform the last two sections (Dr.Fone tools) without issue. Therefore, we strongly suggest you download and install the Dr.Fone tool by Wondershare.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- OPPO Unlock
- 1. Unlock OPPO A53
- 2. Unlock OPPO A37
- 3. Unlock OPPO A3s
- 4. Unlock OPPO CPH 2127
- 5. Unlock OPPO Phone Tips
- 6. OPPO Screen Unlock Tools
- 7. Bypass OPPO FRP with FRP Code
- 8. Bypass FRP OPPO Without PC
- OPPO Reset
- 1. Hard Reset OPPO A3s
- 2. Hard Reset OPPO A5s
- 3. Hard Reset OPPO A15
- 4. Hard Reset OPPO A37
- 5. Hard Reset OPPO A53
- 6. Hard Reset OPPO Full Guide
- 7. Reset OPPO Without Password
- 8. Reset Privacy Password in OPPO
- OPPO Problems
- 1. Unresponsive OPPO Screen
- 3. Android App Not Installed Error
- 4. Bricked Your Android Phone
- 5. Encryption Unsuccessful Error
- 6. Android Stuck in Download Mode
- 7. Flash Dead Android Phone Safely
- OPPO Tips