5 Solutions For OPPO A37 Unlock Without Password
One out of three people forget their phone's password every day or make continuous wrong attempts that lock their phone. However, you can't unlock your phone without the screen lock pattern or password. If you are an OPPO A37 user and you can't remember your device's pattern or password, we have the best solution or you. Here, you will find the easiest and foolproof methods for an OPPO A37 pattern unlock.
Here is the complete guide with five methods to unlock an OPPO device that works in various situations. Every method is easy to use, and you can unlock your phone as long as you follow each step precisely. With our guide, you can remove your OPPO's pattern, PIN, or password with your Google account. We also have various ways to unlock OPPO A37 without your Google account.
Part 1: Lock System About OPPO A37
1: Lock Types
Before we move towards the OPPO A37 pattern unlock, let's talk about its lock types and security system. OPPO A37 is one of the older versions of OPPO android phones that was released in 2016. At that time, only flagship phones from each brand came with features like fingerprint sensors and facial unlock. OPPO A37 doesn't offer these lock types. You can only set up a screen lock as a password, pattern, and PIN. You can also lock apps on OPPO A37 with its privacy password settings.
2: How to Set Them up?
Follow these steps to set up any type of lock on your OPPO A37.
- Open "Settings" on your mobile and select "Lockscreen and Password."
- The lock system menu would appear if your device had no screen locks. If your device has a screen lock, you will have to enter the password to enter the settings.
- Select the "Lockscreen Password" option at the top and tap on the "Enable Lock Screen" button.
- Select the type of lock you want to set and create a password.
3: How to Remove Them with Password or Pattern?
You can easily remove the lock screen of your OPPO A37 if you remember your password or pattern.
- Go to "Settings" and follow the previous steps to open the "Lockscreen Password" settings.
- Disable the lock screen by tapping on the "Enable Lock Screen" button once.
- Enter your password or pattern and wait for the system to remove the screen lock.
Part 2: 5 Solutions to Unlock OPPO A37 Without Password or Pattern
1: Google Find My Device
You can use the Google Find My Device for your OPPO A37 pattern unlock. It is a simple privacy and security Google feature that enables users to reset their android phones. Most people use it to factory reset their phones when someone steals their phones. Although Google Find My Device works every time, it is not the ideal solution if you don't want to lose your data. With a hard reset, you lose all your data and settings. It is not worth it if all you want to do is unlock your screen. Here are the steps to unlock OPPO A37 with Find My Device.
- Open any browser on your PC and visit "Google Find My Device."
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet.
- Select the "Erase Device" option and log in with your Google account.
- After verification, click on "Ok" and wait for the system to factory reset.
- Power on your device and enter it without any pattern or password.
2: Google Account
Here is how you can do an OPPO A37 pattern unlock without PC. You don't need any third-party software or device for this method. Every step is easy to follow, and it only takes a few minutes for you to unlock your phone. This method requires your Google account and password. Don't use this method if you don't know your Google password. If you are a beginner, it is better to use other methods because this method involves the risk of blocking your device. Follow these steps to unlock your OPPO device using your Google Account.
- Enter a random password or PIN on your phone's lock screen five times.
- Wait for the system to give the alert message after you enter the wrong password five times.
- Now, wait for 30 seconds until the system asks you to enter your lock screen password.
- At the bottom left corner, tap the "Forgotten Password" option.
- Now the system will ask for your Google account and password.
- After you verify your Google account, you can enter your device.
3: Answer Security Questions
If you want to unlock your OPPO phone, you can also answer some security questions and reset the password. This method does not work on all OPPO devices, but you can use it for OPPO A37 screen unlock without PC. You will see various questions if your Google account is linked with the device. All questions are based on your profile and credentials. You have to answer precisely with proper spaces. Here are the steps to unlock OPPO A37 with security questions.
- Use a random password or PIN five times and wait for the 30 seconds alert message.
- Tap on the "Forgot Pattern" option and move to the next screen.
- Select the "Answer Question" option if you want to unlock security questions. You can also select "Enter Google account details" if you know your Google account password.
- Tap on the "Next" button and answer every question that comes up.
- If you give correct answers, the system will open the screen lock.
4: Hard Reset (data loss)
A hard reset would be the best solution if you forgot your phone's lock screen password or pattern. However, you can unlock your phone with your Google account as well. Do a hard reset if you can't remember your Google account password and don't want to use third-party tools. The only problem with hard resetting is that you lose all your data, images, files, settings, and personalization. That is why you can't recover any of your data after the hard reset if you don't have a data backup. The process of hard reset is different for every device. Here are the steps for OPPO A37 pattern unlock without a PC through a hard reset.
- Switch off your OPPO A37 with the power button.
- Press and hold the Volume down + Power buttons together for a few seconds. Hold the keys until you see the OPPO logo on the screen.
- Select the Language using the volume keys to navigate and the power key to select.
- Go to the "Wipe Data and Cache" option and select twice using the power key.
- For confirmation, select the "OK" option and wait for the system to reboot.
5: Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
You can easily unlock your OPPO device without your Google account password and losing data. The best way is to use an OPPO A37 pattern lock removal tool. If you want an easy-to-use tool with fast and safe working, we recommend Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock. Dr.Fone enables users to unlock any android device within five minutes without password, Google account. You can unlock your OPPO A37 without effort. With Dr.Fone, you can also back up and restore your data, do a system repair for your mobile, and transfer WhatsApp with a few clicks. Here are the steps to remove the pattern lock from OPPO A37 with Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock.
The Best Tool to Unlock OPPO A37 Without Any Hassle!
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Remove the lock screen without data loss for part of Samsung and LG devices.
- Everyone can handle the lock screen without any tech knowledge.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
Step 1. Click the "Start Download" button to download the software on your PC.
Open Dr.Fone on the PC with a USB cable connected to your phone > click “Screen Unlock” from the home page.
Step 2. Select Unlock Android Screen
With the button” Unlock Android Screen,” you can unlock your OPPO A37 via this part.
Step 3. Select Unlock mode: 100% Remove Screen Lock
When you’re on this page, “100% Remove Screen Lock” can unlock most phone brands’ screens.
Because of the different recovery modes of different phone models, selecting the device brand plays a great role in removing the lock.
Step 4. Now, it's time to start removing the lock screen
Follow the guide step by step to complete all steps, these steps are important to unlock your OPPO A37.
Now no password or pattern to stop you from using your OPPO A37!
The Bottom Line
If you know your Google account password, then you can easily unlock your phone after verification. If you don't know the password, you can use a hard reset to erase all data and settings from your device. Use the Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock if you don't want to lose your data. Dr.Fone allows you to unlock your OPPO A37 within minutes with easy-to-follow steps. It works for all old and new OPPO models, and the procedure is the same for every device. You can also use Dr.Fone to recover data, repair android software problems, and fix other issues.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked