Hard Reset OPPO A5s in 3 Efficient Ways
A hard reset is necessary if you are prepared to sell your phone or hand it to another user. Perhaps if your phone isn't working smoothly, a hard reset can help solve its issues. We should show you everything you need to hard reset OPPO A5s.
Firstly, before a hard reset, you must know that it will erase all data and return it to its developer state. An OPPO A5s hard reset will delete all the files and applications from your phone. Therefore, you must back up every important document and data before continuing. To present an all-in solution for your Android needs, we suggest you use Dr.Fone. It is an expert tool that can help erase your OPPO phone and back up your data before doing so. It is a safe, secure, and effective tool that should be on every Android user's PC.
Part 1: 3 Efficient Ways to Hard Reset OPPO A5s
1. Hard Reset from Settings
If you are sure to hard reset OPPO A5s, then the easiest-to-understand method for doing it is through the Settings application. It is also the most effective method to reset your OPPO device. The following steps will help you perform OPPO A5s hard reset:
- See if the phone is connected or has sufficient battery to go through the reset process.
- Go to the Settings application on your OPPO A5s.
- Select the System tab.
- Click the Reset Options and go for the Erase all data (factory reset).
- When asked, tap the Erase all data option and enter your lock screen password.
- Select Erase all data and let the phone do its thing.
2. Enter Recovery Mode
A few clients probably won't have the option to get to their settings application. It could be because they are locked out of their phone. Fortunately, there is a method for doing it without getting to the user interface. The most effective method to factory data reset an Android phone through the Recovery Mode is as follows:
- Power off the device by pressing and holding the side button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and side buttons.
- Leave both the keys when the OPPO logo appears, and you will be in recovery mode
- Use the volume rockers to select the "Wipe Data" option for OPPO A5s hard reset.
3. By Hardware Key
- Make sure to turn off your OPPO A5s device.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until the screen shows.
- A screen with "Start" pointing at the power button will appear.
- You can now utilize the Power button to click and the Volume keys to go up/down.
- Press the Volume down button until you see Recovery Mode. Press the Power button to choose it.
- The phone will restart and show an Android robot.
- Press and hold the Power button, then press the Volume Up button while holding the Power button.
- Utilizing the Volume buttons, go for Wipe data/factory reset and press the power button.
- Affirm by choosing Factory data reset and let the telephone do its thing.
- Once finished, select Reboot system now.
Part 2: 2 Tools may give you a better hard reset experience on OPPO A5s
You may be going for an OPPO A5s hard reset because you want to unlock your locked device. Note that you can unlock your lock screen by a hard reset, yet it will cost every one of the data on the phone. You will not have any data on your phone after finishing the process. So you can keep away from this issue with a screen unlocker tool. With such a tool, you will not need to stress about losing your important files. Therefore, we introduce you to an incredible tool named Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) by Wondershare. This software can open your OPPO A5s without losing data. Therefore, we strongly suggest you install it and open your device using the steps below:
- Step 1. Open the Dr.Fone.
Open this software on your PC and select the "Screen Unlock" tool.
- Step 2. Select Unlock Android Screen.
To hard reset android phone, don’t go for the “Remove Google Account Lock.”
- Step 3. Select device model
Don’t panic, the 2 options seem complicated. But the “100% Remove Screen Lock” is the only feature to work for OPPO devices including OPPO A5s.
- For most android users, we provide more than 10 android phone brands to choose. Clearly, the green name “OPPO” is set here for OPPO A5s users.
- Step 4. Hard reset Oppo A5s
There are 3 crucial images for your OPPO A5s hard reset process. With these simple indications, it’s easy to wipe all data and hard reset your OPPO phone.
- With the unlock success, your OPPO A5s is also successfully hard reset!
As we mentioned earlier, a hard reset would delete your whole data; therefore, you should back up your important data. To Backup your files, select a reliable and secure source. We strongly suggest you use Dr.Fone Phone Backup by Wondershare. Dr.Fone lets you choose the types of files you need to save before OPPO A5s hard reset. It backs up and restores them later to your device. Here's how you can use it:
- Launch the Dr.Fone software on your PC, and select the "Phone Backup" tool.
- Then, at that point, connect your OPPO telephone to the PC through a USB connector.
- Click Backup to begin the process.
- Select the types of files you need to store. The Backup will start and will require a couple of minutes to finish.
- After it is finished, you can tap on View the backup button to see what's in the document.
This article focuses mainly on OPPO A5s hard reset. It enlists ways to help you reset your device. We hope that this article will help you hard reset your OPPO. However, before going for a hard reset, how about you try to unlock your phone? Also, if you still wish to reset your phone, we would suggest you to Backup your data using Dr.Fone.
- OPPO Unlock
- 1. Unlock OPPO A53
- 2. Unlock OPPO A37
- 3. Unlock OPPO A3s
- 4. Unlock OPPO CPH 2127
- 5. Unlock OPPO Phone Tips
- 6. OPPO Screen Unlock Tools
- 7. Bypass OPPO FRP with FRP Code
- 8. Bypass FRP OPPO Without PC
- OPPO Reset
- 1. Hard Reset OPPO A3s
- 2. Hard Reset OPPO A5s
- 3. Hard Reset OPPO A15
- 4. Hard Reset OPPO A37
- 5. Hard Reset OPPO A53
- 6. Hard Reset OPPO Full Guide
- 7. Reset OPPO Without Password
- 8. Reset Privacy Password in OPPO
- OPPO Problems
- 1. Unresponsive OPPO Screen
- 3. Android App Not Installed Error
- 4. Bricked Your Android Phone
- 5. Encryption Unsuccessful Error
- 6. Android Stuck in Download Mode
- 7. Flash Dead Android Phone Safely
- OPPO Tips