The Easiest Methods to Hard Reset OPPO A37
You can use OPPO A37 hard reset to solve your various smartphone problems. If your OPPO A37 runs slower and its screen gets stuck, a hard reset can clear these problems. A hard reset also helps when you want to erase all data from your device before you sell. Suppose your phone runs out of storage. You can save your data on cloud storage and do a factory reset to free up space. You can also use it to unlock your device by removing the screen lock.
When you do a factory reset from settings, you will need the device's password. Dr.Fone is the best tool to hard reset your OPPO A37 without a password. It has an easy-to-use UI, and safe data backup features to enable users to back up their data before resetting. Here is the complete guide to hard reset your OPPO A37 using three methods.
- 1: Can't Unlock it (forgot password, too many wrong attempts)
- 2: OPPO A37 Works too Slowly
- 3: Constant Crashes
Part 1: In What Cases Should I Hard Reset My OPPO A37?
1: Can't Unlock it (forgot password, too many wrong attempts)
Most people hard reset OPPO A37 because they forgot the lock screen password. When you can't remember your phone's password, a hard reset is the fastest way to unlock your device. With a hard reset, you can delete all types of data and settings from your device. It helps you remove passwords, PINs, patterns, and fingerprint locks. Once you forget your phone's password and enter the wrong password too many times, you will get a blocking alert. After another wrong attempt, the system will block your device. When you reach this point, you can only use a hard reset to unlock your device.
2: OPPO A37 Works too Slowly
If your OPPO A37 works slowly, such as taking time when you open any app, you can use a hard reset to fix this problem. When you are using a smartphone, you can easily find out if it's working slower or not. If your device takes time to load games or shows lag when you watch videos, you can do a hard reset to clear its storage. When you reset OPPO A37, you clear its storage and cache, which helps your device work faster. It also removes junk files from your device.
3: Constant Crashes
Suppose your phone constantly crashes for no reason at all. Chances are that there is some problem with its software or new updates. When your device crashes, the screen gets stuck for some seconds before it automatically recovers. If it happens once in a while, then it is not a big problem. But, if it happens constantly, then you will need to fix your device before it gets even worse. An OPPO A37 hard reset reverts it to its factory settings by deleting all data, personalization, settings, and updates. Doing so removes any type of threat and bug from your device.
Part 2: What to do to Hard Reset OPPO A37? 3 Easiest Ways for You
1: Hard Reset from Settings (password/pattern Needed)
The fastest way to hard reset OPPO A37 is to use the factory reset option from settings. Although you don't need a third-party tool for this method, it requires the device's password or pattern. You can't use this method on a locked OPPO device. Suppose your phone has some issues like slow working, frozen screen, app crashes, or keeps rebooting. In these situations, the OPPO A37 hard reset is the best solution. Before factory resetting your device, create a data backup to recover it afterward. Here are the steps to hard reset OPPO from settings.
- Power on your OPPO A37 and open "Settings."
- Select "General Management" and tap on the "Backup and Reset" option.
- Now, select the "Factory Data Reset" option from the backup and reset menu.
- Tap on the "Reset Device/Reset Phone" option.
- Next, select the "Erase Everything" option and enter your phone's password.
- Your device will automatically reboot after the factory reset is complete.
2: Enter Recovery Mode
You can hard reset OPPO A37 by entering the recovery mode if you forgot your phone's password. You can use this method in case your device is locked, and you can't reach the settings menu to do a simple factory reset. It also helps if your phone is stuck at the boot logo and keeps rebooting. You will lose all your data with a hard reset from recovery mode. Only do a hard reset if you know your Google account and password. Because after the reset is complete, the system will ask you to unlock FRP. Here are the steps to hard reset your OPPO A37 with recovery mode.
- Power off your OPPO A37 with the power key, and make sure that you have at least 50% battery backup.
- Next, hold the volume down + power keys at the same time till the OPPO logo appears on the screen.
- Release both keys when you see the OPPO logo. After that, press the volume up key to enter the recovery mode.
- Scroll down to the "Wipe Data/ Factory Reset" option in the recovery menu using the volume keys. Select it by pressing the power key.
- Confirm your choice by selecting the "Yes" and "Delete all Data" options.
- After the process ends, select "Reboot System Now" and wait for your smartphone to restart.
3: Dr.Fone - Data Eraser (only for deleting data)
If you want to permanently wipe all data and settings from your OPPO A37, you can use Dr.Fone - Data Eraser. When your device is running out of storage or working slower, you can erase all of its data to fix these problems. Before you erase data from your device, you can use Dr.Fone to create a data backup with contacts, files, images, and your other personal data. This way, after erasing everything, you can easily recover anything you want. Dr.Fone is the best third-party tool with efficient solutions for any smartphone problem. You can use Dr.Fone to unlock devices, transfer WhatsApp, system repair, virtual location, and Data Backup & Reset. Follow these steps to hard reset OPPO A37 with Dr.Fone - Data Eraser.
Hard Reset Oppo A37 Without Any Hassle!
- Simple, click-through process.
- Wipe your Android completely and permanently.
- Erase photos, contacts, messages, call logs, and all private data.
- Supports all Android devices available in the market.
- Download and install Wondershare Dr.Fone on your PC. Launch the application and click on the "Data Eraser" tab on the main screen.
- Enable USB debugging on your mobile phone and connect it to your PC via a USB cable.
- After the connection is complete, Dr.Fone will recognize your smartphone and open the "Erase All Data" screen. Click on the "Start" option to continue.
- Next, type the code that appears on the screen for confirmation. After you enter the code, Dr.Fone will start erasing data from your device.
- Once the process ends, Dr.Fone will ask you to tap on the "Factory Reset" option on your smartphone. It will erase all settings and complete the factory reset.
Let's end our guide for the easiest ways to hard reset OPPO A37. You can do a factory reset if you know your phone's password. If you don't know the password, you can do a hard reset from recovery mode. The safest and fastest way to erase all data from your device is by using Dr.Fone - Data Eraser. With Dr.Fone, you don't have to follow complex steps, and you can back up your data so you can recover it after the reset is complete. Aside from that, you can use Dr.Fone to unlock your device without a password.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Reset Android
- 1.1 Android Password Reset
- 1.2 Reset Gmail Password on Android
- 1.3 Hard Reset Huawei
- 1.4 Android Data Erase Software
- 1.5 Android Data Erase Apps
- 1.6 Restart Android
- 1.7 Soft Reset Android
- 1.8 Factory Reset Android
- 1.9 Reset LG Phone
- 1.10 Format Android Phone
- 1.11 Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- 1.12 Reset Android without Data Loss
- 1.13 Reset Tablet
- 1.14 Restart Android Without Power Button
- 1.15 Hard Reset Android Without Volume Buttons
- 1.16 Hard Reset Android Phone Using PC
- 1.17 Hard Reset Android Tablets
- 1.18 Reset Android Without Home Button
- Reset Samsung
- 2.1 Samsung Reset Code
- 2.2 Reset Samsung Account Password
- 2.3 Reset Samsung Account Password
- 2.4 Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 2.5 Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2.6 Reset Samsung Tablet
- 2.7 Hard Reset Samsung
- 2.8 Reboot Samsung
- 2.9 Reset Samsung S6
- 2.10 Factory Reset Galaxy S5
- 2.11 Factory Reset Samsung Without Password
- 2.12 Factory Reset S9/S10 without Password
- 2.13 Factory Reset A12 without Password