Bypass FRP OPPO All Series like a Pro Without PC
If you have got stuck at the OPPO FRP lock screen on your OPPO phone and think it to be a rare situation, don't panic as this is something experienced by many others like you. Yes, while trying to factory reset their phones, many people get stuck at the FRP lock page, which happens when they do not know the Google ID and the password the screen is asking for. To get this task done, there are specialized tools available. This article will take you through the OPPO FRP tool for bypassing that can be used without a PC.
Important Note: The below-given methods should only be used by the legal owner of the device and for educational purposes. Using these methods on the stolen devices will be a severe crime, and you can also be sent to jail for this.
Here is a video guide to get your Oppo unlocked-
Part 1: How to Bypass FRP OPPO F21 without PC
In the following parts, we will discuss the methods to OPPO FRP bypass tools without a PC. Check out these methods and then choose the best suitable one.
Method 1: Use OPPO Emergency FRP Code to Bypass FRP Lock
One of the popular methods for bypassing FRP code on OPPO devices is by using the OPPO Emergency FRP code. Using these emergency codes at OPPO emergency dial, the phone can be unlocked. The OPPO FRP Code English is *#813# while the OPPO FRP Code Chinese is *#812#
Steps for bypassing FRP lock using OPPO Emergency FRP Code
Step 1. Turn on your OPPO Android phone and then choose the Language option and click on the Next button.
Step 2. Next, your OPPO device needs to be connected to a WiFi network.
Step 3. After successfully connected to the WiFi, go back to the first Welcome page and then click on the Emergency Call button.
Step 4. Now dial the code *#813# or *#812# and then tap on the OK button.
Step 5. Now wait and do not touch any button till the Home screen of your OPPO device appears.
Step 6. After the home screen appears, go to Settings > About Phone > Click 7-10 times on the version.
Step 7. Next, on your device screen, a message saying You are now a developer will appear.
Step 8. Click on the back button and go back to the Settings menu and choose Developer Options > OEM to unlock & USB Debugging enable from here.
Step 9. Again, go back to the settings and select Home > Additional Settings > Backup & Factory Reset > Erase All data.
Step 10. Next, you need to wait for your OPPO device to power on. Now you can set up all the initial setup and it's done.
Method 2: Use Talkback Method to Bypass OPPO FRP
Another way to try bypassing the FRP lock on your OPPO device is by using the Talkback voice assistant. Through this method, a series is steps have to be performed for removing the lock. The Talk Back method can work only on the older versions of the Android devices.
Before starting with the Talkback FRP bypass method, ensure that your phone is charged 50-50% and is connected to WiFi.
Steps for FRP bypass using the Talkback method
- Step 1. Turn on your OPPO device and go to the Homepage and long-press the Volume up and down button together that will turn on the Talkback feature.
- Step 2. Next, on the pop-up screen, click o the Turn o option to enable the Talkback shortcut.
- Step 3. Now long clock on the Volume Up and Down button together and this will turn on the Talkback. Now choose the close option and then double-tap on it.
- Step 4. Again, double tap on the Close at the pop-up window.
- Step 5. At the hello screen you now need to draw the letter "L" by swiping down to right and then double click on the Talkback Settings option.
- Step 6. Swipe down using 2 fingers and double click on the Braille Keyboard. Next, go to Setup Braille Keyboard > Settings.
- Step 7. Now you need to turn on the Talkback Braille keyboard and then go back to the Add Network screen and turn off Talkback by long-pressing the Volume UP and DOWN button.
- Step 8. Click on the Keyboard icon at the lower right corner and go to Talkback Braille Keyboard.
- Step 9. Enable accessibility settings and then go to the General option by swiping to the right.
- Step 10. Next, go to Accessibility Menu > Settings icon> Help & Feedback.
- Step 11. Click on "Control your Android device with switch access" click on the Play icon and then click on the 3 dots that will appear in the video corner.
- Step 12. Next, you need to click on the Share Arroe and then click on the 3 dots present next to the Twitter icon.
- Step 13. Click on the Profile icon and go to Settings. Next, choose History and Privacy > YouTube terms of service.
- Step 14. Now drag the YouTube video down and then click on the Profile icon and go to Settings.
- Step 15. Next, choose History and Privacy > YouTube Terms of Service and then finally go to Accept & Continue > Next > No Thanks.
Part 2. How to Bypass OPPO Screen Locks without Password
Another lock that can bother a lot of OPPO device owners is the screen lock. Several times it happens that you may forget the passcode, PIN, or pattern that you have set as a lock screen for your device. In such situations, the best tool that we recommend here is Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock. Using this reliable tool, all types of screen locks including passwords, PINs, patterns, and fingerprints can be easily removed from OPPO as well as other Android devices like Xiaomi, LG, Huawei, Samsung, and more.
The software is compatible working on all popular Android versions including the latest Android 12. The process of removing the lock is simple and safe and does not require any specialized knowledge or know-how.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Bypass OPPO Screen Locks without Password
- 4 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Gain total control over your android phone and enjoy all the features.
- Save you from ending up with a locked phone after too many password attempts.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
Steps for screen-unlocking using Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock (Android)
Step 1. Download, install, and launch the Dr. Fone software, and on the main interface choose the Screen Unlock option.
Step 2. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your system and choose Unlock Android Screen option on the software interface.
Step 3. In the next step, you need to select the device model for which the screen has to be unlocked, so that the right recovery package can be downloaded. Choose the models from the given screen "100% Remove Screen Lock"and click on the Next button.
Step 4. The next step requires you to enter your phone in the Download Mode after which the recovery package will start downloading.
Step 5. After the download of the recovery package is complete, you need to tap on Remove Now button.
Step 6. With the completion of the process, your screen lock will be removed and you can access your phone without any passcode or a password.
Removing the FRP lock on your OPPO and other devices can be a difficult task especially when you are looking for methods without a PC. Try the above-listed methods if they can help you with the FRP bypass process.
For removing the lock screen on your OPPO device, the one-stop solution is Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock which is a Windows and Mac-based software that helps you remove all types of screen locks in an effortless manner.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked