How Can We Bypass OPPO FRP?
After you hard reset your OPPO smartphone, you must open the FRP lock before using it. If you can't pass the FRP lock, Google will block your device for privacy and security. You can easily pass the OPPO FRP lock with your Google account and password. You will get stuck there if you don't know your account and password. Although it seems like a big problem, there is no need to panic because you can bypass it using other methods.
One of the fastest ways to remove the FRP lock is to use the OPPO FRP code. If you don't want to use this method, you can also use the talkback method to bypass FRP. Both of these methods work perfectly every time, so the choice is up to you. Here, we will give you an easy guide to bypass FRP on your OPPO.
Part 1: What is OPPO FRP Bypass Code?
Factory reset protection is a Google security feature that protects your phone from unauthorized access. The FRP activates when you log in with a Google account on your smartphone. When you reset your device, the FRP asks for Google verification. The FRP lock doesn't allow device access without your Google account and password. You can enter the OPPO FRP bypass code to open the FRP lock on your device without your Google account and password.
Even for smartphones from the same brand, the method to bypass FRP varies for each model. Instead of using complex methods to bypass FRP on your device, you can use the bypass code to remove the lock in seconds. The English OPPO FRP code is *#813#, and the Chinese code is *#812#. You can learn how to use these codes from our step-by-step guide.
Part 2: Efficient Ways to Bypass OPPO FRP
1: Use OPPO Emergency FRP Code
You can bypass FRP on any OPPO device using the bypass FRP codes. After you do a factory reset on your OPPO smartphone, don't rush to set it up. If you set up your device, the FRP lock will appear on the screen. When you go to the language selection screen, tap on the emergency call option to open the dialer. That's where you will be entering the OPPO FRP bypass code. Follow these steps to remove the FRP lock from your smartphone.
- Power on your OPPO device after the factory reset.
- Start the device set up and connect it to a WIFI network.
- After you enable the WIFI connection, return to the welcome screen.
- Tap on the "Emergency Call" option at the bottom left of the language selection page.
- Type one of the FRP bypass codes (*#813# or *#812#) on the dialer and tap on the "Dial" button.
- Next, don't do anything and wait for the home screen of your OPPO device to appear. You might see some alerts, but you don't have to touch the screen.
- Once you enter your phone, open "Settings" and go to "About phone."
- Enable Developer options by tapping on the android version between seven to ten times.
- From the Developer Options, enable USB debugging.
- Now, go back to "Settings" and reset your OPPO device from the "Factory Data Reset" option.
- Once the reset is complete, you can set up your device and enter it without FRP.
2: By Talkback Method to Bypass
If the OPPO FRP bypass codes do not work on your device, you can use the Talkback method to remove the FRP lock. This method is easy-to-use if you follow each step precisely. Before using the Talkback method, ensure that your phone has more than 50% battery backup and an internet connection. The Talkback method will not work on devices with the latest Android operating system. Here are the steps to bypass OPPO FRP lock with the Talkback method.
- Power on your OPPO smartphone and hold the volume up + down buttons at the same time to enable the Talkback feature.
- Select "Turn on" to open the Talkback shortcut. Once you enable this feature, you can long press the volume up + down buttons to enable it anytime.
- Now, double tap on the close button on the screen twice.
- Next, draw the letter "L" on the hello screen and double-tap on the "Talkback Settings."
- In the menu, swipe down with two fingers to navigate to the "Braille Keyboard." Double-tap to select it and go to "keyboard settings."
- Now, open the "Talkback Braille Keyboard" and return to the add network screen. Also, turn off the Talkback feature by long pressing the volume down + up buttons together.
- Click on the keyboard icon to open the "Talkback Braille Keyboard" again. Enable accessibility settings and swipe right to enter the "General" option.
- Navigate to "Help & Feedback" from the accessibility menu.
- Tap on the "Control Your Android Device with Switch Access" and tap on the "Play" icon. Next, tap on the three dots in the video corner.
- Select the "Share" option and tap on the three dots next to the Twitter icon this time.
- Go to "Settings" from the "Profile" icon and select "YouTube Terms and Services" from "History & Privacy."
- Next, tap on the "Accept and Continue" option. Select "Next" and tap on "No Thanks" on the next page.
3:Recommended: Use a powerful software-Wondershare Dr.Fone
- Launch Wondershare Dr.Fone and select Toolbox>Screen Unlock.
- Choose Android and then click Remove Google FRP Lock button on the next page.
- Then you will see various device brands and select OPPO among the options.
- Once you have selected the device brand, Dr.Fone will initiate the downloading process of FRP.
- When it finished downloading, please turn off your device and connect it to the computer. Press the Volume Upand Down buttons for about 3 seconds during the connecting process.
- Wait for a few minutes until the FRP is unlocked.
Wondershare Dr.Fone is a reliable software to bypass OPPO FRP with a high success rate. Its easy-to-use feature makes it popular among users. We recommend it as your first choice.
The Best UnlockJunky Alternative to Bypass FRP and Solve Your Screen Locks
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
Part 3: Pro tips: How to Simply Bypass OPPO Screen Lock?
Most people hard reset their OPPO devices and get stuck at the FRP lock to unlock their phones without a password. Instead of using this method to bypass the OPPO lock screen, you can use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock. It is the fastest and safest tool to unlock any smartphone without a password. When you unlock your phone with a hard reset, you lose all your data, but with Dr.Fone, you can back up your data and restore it afterward. Dr.Fone also protects your phone's Android system and fixes your software problems. You can avoid a hard reset and OPPO FRP by removing your phone's lock screen with Dr.Fone. Follow these steps to unlock any Android device.
Step 1. Download Wondershare Dr.Fone on your PC
Open the application and select "Screen Unlock" from the main screen.
Step 2. Choose "Unlock Android Screen" and then click the “100% Remove Screen Lock”
To bypass the OPPO screen lock, please choose “Screen Unlock.” Don’t forget to connect your OPPO device to your PC.
In the “100% Remove Screen Lock” option, almost all Android devices are here for you to choose from, for example, Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Vivo, Lenovo, LG, etc. Especially for OPPO phones, the “Remove without Data Loss” is not an ideal one.
Given the different recovery modes for different phone models, please select the device brand compatible with your device to remove the lock. Some surprising cases will occur if you choose the wrong brand.
Step 3. Wipe the lock screen
Getting the OPPO phone into Recovery Mode with the following guide. This is the critical step for the OPPO device without the screen lock.
If this “Unlocked successfully” image appears on your device, the screen lock no longer exists!
You might also interest:
The Bottom Line
Let's conclude our guide on how to bypass the OPPO FRP lock. You can remove the FRP lock from your OPPO device with various methods. The fastest and easiest way is to use the OPPO FRP code, which lets you bypass the FRP lock within seconds. You can also use the Talkback method if you have an older OPPO device. In addition to the FRP lock, you can bypass the screen lock on any OPPO device with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock. Dr.Fone enables users to unlock any android device without a password. It is a one-stop solution with features like WhatsApp transfer, data backup and restore, data eraser, and system repair.
- Android Password Lock
- 1. Reset Lock Screen Password
- 2. Ways to Unlock Android Phone
- 3. Unlock Wi-Fi Networks
- 4. Reset Gmail Password on Android
- 5. Unlock Android Phone Password
- 6. Unlock Android Without Password
- Android Pattern Lock
- Android Pin/Fingerprint Lock
- 1. Unlock Android Fingerprint Lock
- 2. Recover a Locked Device
- 3. Remove Screen Lock PIN
- 4. Enable or Disable Screen Lock PIN
- Android Screen Lock
- 1. Android Lock Screen Wallpapers
- 2. Lock Screen Settings
- 3. Customize Lock Screen Widgets
- 4. Apps to Reinvent Your Android
- 5. Lock Screen Wallpaper on Android
- 6. Unlock Android with Broken Screen
- Android Screen Unlock
- 1. Android Device Manager Unlock
- 2. Unlocking Android Phone Screen
- 3. Bypass Android Face Lock
- 4. Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 5. Bypass Lock Screen By Emergency Call
- 6. Remove Synced Google Account
- 7. Unlock Android without Data Loss
- 8. Unlock Phone without Google Account
- 9. Unlock Android phone
- 10. Reset a Locked Android Phone
- 11.Turn On and Use Smart Lock
- 12.Best 10 Unlock Apps For Android
- Android SIM Unlock
- 1. Easily Unlock Android SIM
- 2. 5 Android Unlock Software
- 3. Carrier Unlock Phone to Use SIM
- 4. Change Android Imei without Root
- 5. How to Change SIM PIN on Android
- 6. Best Unlocked Android Phones
- Android Unlock Code
- 1. Lock Apps to Protect Information
- 2. Unlock Secret Features on Phone
- 3. Android SIM Unlock Code Generator
- 4. Ways to Sim Unlock Phone
- 5. Remove Sim Lock without Code
- 6. Updated Android Factory Reset Code
- Google FRP Bypass
- 1. Guide on TECNO k7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Bypass Google Account Verification
- 3. Bypassing Google FRP Lock
- 4. Bypass Google FRP Lock On Phones
- 5. Bypass OPPO FRP
- 6. Bypass Google Pixel FRP
- 7. Huawei Bypass FRP Tools for PC
- 8. Bypass Samsung Galaxy A50 FRP
- 9. Bypass Samsung S22 Ultra FRP
- Unlock Bricked Phone
- 1. Restore Bricked Mobile Phone
- 2. Fix Motorola Bricked Phone
- 3. Fix Bricked Redmi Note
- 4. Unbrick Oneplus Easily
- 5. Unbrick Xiaomi Phone
- 6. Unbrick Huawei Phone
- 7. Unbrick Poco X3
- 8. Software to Unbrick Samsung
- 9. Unbrick 3DS
- 10. Unbrick PSP
- Android MDM