Full Guide to Unlock Your OPPO A3s
Yesterday my kid was using Youtube on my OPPO A3s to help solve an assignment. However, it wouldn't take the OPPO A3s pattern unlock when I tried opening the phone. Maybe the kid has accidentally changed the lock, but I don't know what to do. Please help me.
This article is for you if you have been locked out of your OPPO phone. Many individuals fail to remember their password or change it accidentally. However, it is not a big deal now. We'll talk about the best OPPO A3s password unlock tool today.
There are multiple ways to unlock your locked OPPO device. All the solutions mentioned here are effective and work 99% of the time. However, we suggest you use Dr.Fone. Dr.Fone is expert software to answer all your Android needs. It is safe, secure, and free of data loss.
Part 1: 3 Easy Ways to Remove Your OPPO A3s Lock
1. Google Find My Device
Google Find My Device is an inbuilt feature in OPPO phones to unlock your phone through Google accounts. You can utilize it to unlock the OPPO screen lock. However, you need to know that you will lose all your files on the OPPO phone after the OPPO A3s password unlocks. Therefore, make sure to back up your data before proceeding with the following steps:
- Ensure your locked OPPO phone is connected to your Google account and WiFi/Data. Then open the Find My Device site on a PC, and sign in with your phone's Google account.
- Kindly select your device, and tap the "Erase Device" option.
- Type your Google account credentials once more. Then, click the "Erase" symbol to begin the unlocking system. That will remove the pattern lock from your OPPO, and you can open it without effort.
2. Answer Security Questions
This method is for you if you have set security questions while making your Google ID. By addressing those questions, you can unlock the OPPO A3s screen lock. In any case, this way is invalid on some old Android phones.
To unlock this way, you need to press the Forgot Password option. If you can't see the "Forgot Pattern/Password button on your phone, follow these steps:
- Try unlocking your OPPO smartphone with some wrong patterns a few times. Then you will see the "Forgot Pattern" symbol on the screen and tap it.
- Select the "Answer question" option to get to your security questions. Then, at that point, answer each of them correctly.
- It will automatically unlock your device if you answer all questions accurately. Then, it will expect you to set another screen lock for your OPPO. Therefore, keep the new PIN to yourself.
3. Hard Reset
If you wouldn't worry about losing your user data, you can attempt this unlock method for your OPPO A3s. You won't require any account or applications. It requires you to have sufficient battery life. It is simple. So let's see how it is done.
- Check whether the battery percentage is over half. Then power off your OPPO phone by holding the "Side/Power" key for around 10 seconds.
- Press and hold the "Volume Down" and "Side/Power" buttons till the OPPO logo appears on display. Then, at that point, your phone is in recovery mode.
- Utilize the volume keys to pick the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" choice, and press the "Side/Power" button to select it. Then, at that point, pick "Yes" to go on. You can reboot your OPPO after the reset is finished, and the lock will be no more.
Part 2: Efficient Tools for Your OPPO A3s Unlock
Dr.Fone Screen Lock (Android) offers a wonderful tool that works to unlock OPPO devices rapidly. This lock screen remover tool can unlock your phone from every five locks: PIN, passcode, face lock, pattern, or fingerprint in only a couple of basic steps. It works with all the OPPO models hassle-free. So, download it right away for a safe unlocking experience. Here's how you can use it:
Step 1. Start your hard reset from Dr.Fone
Make your OPPO A3s phone connected to the PC through a USB cable. Then, at that point, click "Screen Unlock" > "Unlock Android Screen/FRP" on the program.
Step 2. Select Unlock Android Screen
When you arrive on this page, please choose the button “Unlock Android Screen”.
Step 3. Select device model
“100% Remove Screen Lock” is better for you because of its phone brands.
We’ll offer you a phone brands list, almost all Android devices are here, for example, Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Vivo, Lenovo, LG, etc.
Step 4. Unlock your OPPO A3s now
The following steps are the key to unlocking your OPPO device. Attention! The unlock process will also wipe your data!
Great! Now the unlock is done, and you can use your phone without entering password.
The data loss on your Android phone or tablet can be extremely unpleasant. Subsequently, it's suggested that you back up your Android phone or tablet consistently. It will keep you from losing your data. As an expert application, Dr.Fone Backup and Restore (Android) can help back up a wide range of data and settings on Android. In the meantime, it lets you review and restore the backup documents to another phone. Here's how:
- Open the Dr.Fone software on your computer, and select the "Phone Backup" option.
- Then connect your phone to the PC through a USB connector and click OK.
- Tap the Backup option to begin the process.
- After the phone is connected, select the File types you wish to store. Dr.Fone will check all the file types by default. Then tap the Backup option to begin.
- The process will require some time.
- After it is done, you can see where the backup is stored by clicking on the "View the backup" option.
All of the best OPPO A3s password unlock tools are displayed above. They are helpful, dependable and safe to use. However, if you need the easiest tools, you must pick the Android Screen Unlock program. In this case, the Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock can unlock your OPPO phone without any issue. Therefore, we strongly suggest you use Dr.Fone for backup and unlock your device.
- OPPO Unlock
- 1. Unlock OPPO A53
- 2. Unlock OPPO A37
- 3. Unlock OPPO A3s
- 4. Unlock OPPO CPH 2127
- 5. Unlock OPPO Phone Tips
- 6. OPPO Screen Unlock Tools
- 7. Bypass OPPO FRP with FRP Code
- 8. Bypass FRP OPPO Without PC
- OPPO Reset
- 1. Hard Reset OPPO A3s
- 2. Hard Reset OPPO A5s
- 3. Hard Reset OPPO A15
- 4. Hard Reset OPPO A37
- 5. Hard Reset OPPO A53
- 6. Hard Reset OPPO Full Guide
- 7. Reset OPPO Without Password
- 8. Reset Privacy Password in OPPO
- OPPO Problems
- 1. Unresponsive OPPO Screen
- 3. Android App Not Installed Error
- 4. Bricked Your Android Phone
- 5. Encryption Unsuccessful Error
- 6. Android Stuck in Download Mode
- 7. Flash Dead Android Phone Safely
- OPPO Tips