How to Transfer/Sync Notes from iPhone to iPad
The Notes app comes pre-installed on iPhone and iPad, and it proves to be very handy and useful when you need to jot down some ideas, details, plans, or any other important information which can be reviewed whenever you need. Sometimes you will need more to check your note from your iPhone on iPad. In this case, transferring/syncing notes from iPhone to iPad plays an important role. This article will provide the ways with and without iCloud to transfer notes from iPhone to iPad in detail.
This part will introduce how to transfer iPhone notes to iPad with iCloud. In fact, this is very easy to be done, and you'll only need several simple steps. Check it out.
Step 1 Open Settings and select iCloud
Tap Settings > iCloud on both your iPhone and iPad.
Step 2 Turn on iCloud Drive
Click on iCloud Drive option and then turn it on. You need to turn the option on both your iPhone and iPad.
Step 3 Go to Notes App on iPhone
Now go to the Notes app on your iPhone, and you can see a folder named iCloud. Now you can create notes in the iCloud folder on your iPhone, and the notes will be automatically synced to the iPad when the two devices are connected with Wi-Fi connection.
Transfer Files Between iPhone and iPad without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Back up your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. to the computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS version and iPod.
Click here to get Dr.Fone - Phone Manager for PC by email
or Try our MobileTrans App on mobile >>>
Besides iCloud, there are several third-party softwares that also allow you to sync and transfer notes from iPhone to iPad. This part will introduce the top programs which can help you to get the work done easily.
It allows you to transfer apps, notes, photos, videos, and other content between iOS devices, PC, and iTunes. The software also takes backup of data so that it can be restored in case of data loss. CopyTrans also enables you to import the artwork, playlist, and other information into iTunes.
- Easy-to-use and clean interface
- Provides the option to take back up iOS data
- The app provides multiple guides and tips for the users
- The time of transfer is long
- Many users have also complained about detecting virus
- Thousands of songs can be copied back to iTunes in minutes
- Virus detected by windows 10. Windows 10 detected a virus and removed the download 2x. Never unzipped the file.
This is another app that allows you to sync notes from iPhone to iPad. The app allows you to transfer images, music, notes, SMS and all other information respectively without any need to sync the entire file every time. iExplorer helps to manage folders and transfer data for iOS devices, and it is a great iTunes alternative.
- The app displays the data of the device in a clear layout
- The detection of the device by the app is quick and thoroughly
- Allows users to drag and drop files for the transfer
- Many users complaint of crashing issues
- There are lots of pop-up dialog for full version purchase
- The access to SMS and the contacts information is with jailbreak terminals only
- Amazingly quick! Got the job in very short time. Very user-friendly.
- I forgot my login information for my old iTunes account and had no way of obtaining it since I was also using a new email address. I downloaded this program and it transferred all 600-something of my files within a minute or two. Saved me so much money!
Syncios also works as a decent iTunes alternative to transfer data between iOS devices and PC. The app allows users to transfer videos, photos, ringtones. TV shows, playlist, notes and all other data between iPhone/iPad/iPod and PC easily and quickly.
- Comes with easy setup wizard
- Excellent using experience when transfer files
- Free software does not comes with selected options to choose from
- Some users complain about the software collapse.
- Software crashed and we lost years of family photos, including photos of our kids with nanna who passed away recently. The scam part is this, if you go to the website you will notice they do data recovery, you can also download for free but to actually recover 'photos' etc, you have to pay $50.00 USD and there is the scam. They create the issue with the free software and then they sting you to give you back your photos. Warn everybody you know. BEWARE.
- Since I go through lots of music, videos, photos, I had to be able to backup the iPhones and this is where iTunes got kinda complicated for me. SyncIOS make the use of my Apple device much more user-friendly and comfortable.
More Articles For File Transfer between iPad and iPhone:
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone/iPad
- The Easiest Way to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad
- How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPad
Click here to get Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer for PC by email
or Try our MobileTrans App on mobile >>
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Data Transfer
- 1. Video from iPhone to External Drive
- 2. Transfer MP4 to iPhone
- 3. Put Wallpapers on iPhone
- 4. Move Photos to SD Card
- iPhone to PC
- 1. Transfer From iPhone to Computer
- 2. Transfer Album from iPhone to PC
- 3. Transfer Data from iPhone to PC
- 4. Copy Voice Memo from iPhone to PC
- 7. iPhone Camera Roll to Computer
- 8. Podcasts from iPhone to Computer
- 9. Transfer Notes from iPhone
- iPhone to Mac
- 1. Voice memos from iPhone to Mac
- 2. Photo Albums From iPhone to Mac
- 3. Synce Notes from iPhone to Mac
- 4. Export iBooks to PC and Mac
- 5. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac
- 5. Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac
- Computer to iPhone
- 1. AirDrop From Mac to iPhone
- 2. Use AirDrop from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from PC to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone
- 5. Unsync iPhone from Computer
- 6. Sync iPhone with Multiple Computers
- Transfer to iPhone
- 1. Switch Cards Between iPhones
- 2. Facetime for Android to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone
- 4. Samsung to iPhone Transfer
- 5. Transfer iPhone Apps to iPhone
- 6. Clone iPhone/iPad to iPhone
- Transfer from iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from iPhone to Laptop
- 2. Transfer Data from iPhone to Laptop
- 3. Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad
- 4. Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
- 5. Switch from iPhone to Google Pixel
- 6. Switch from iPhone to Samsung S10
- 7. Switch from iPhone to Samsung
- 8. Transfer from iPhone to Samsung S20
- iPhone Transfer Tips
- 1. Ford Sync iPhone
- 2. Sync iCal with iPhone
- 3. iPhone Calendar Not Syncing
- 4. iPhone Transfer Software
- WhatsApp Transfer
- 1. WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- 2. WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- 3. WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S10
- 4. WhatsApp Messages to iPhone
- 5. WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S9
- iTunes Transfer