How to Transfer Purchased and Non-Purchased Podcasts from iPhone to Computer
"I've accumulated a lot of limited time podcasts downloaded straight to the iPhone, which have now all vanished from the iTunes store. Trying to save space on my iPhone by taking them off, but I can't find a way to save them to the PC." --- A qestion from Quora
Like the iPhone user above, have collected some precious podcasts on your iPhone and now need to transfer podcasts from iPhone to computer for backup? To be honest, you can't depend on iTunes to do the task all the time. It only transfer purchased podcasts from iPhone to computer, how about the non-purchased podcasts? Don't worry, in this article, we will provide you with the easiest way via a third party tool as well as the free way via iTunes to complish the task.
Part 1. Transfer Purchased Podcasts from iPhone to Computer
As iTunes is the most common tool for iOS users, here we would like to show this method at first. As mentioned, you could only transfer purchased iPhone podcasts to your computer with iTunes.
Steps to Transfer Podcasts from iPhone to Computer with iTunes
Step 1 Download, install and launch iTunes on your computer.
Step 2 Click Account > Authorizaions > Authorize This Computer, then a login window will pop out. Sign in with your Apple ID and password, then press the Authorize button.
Step 3 Connect your iPhone with the computer via a USB cable.
Step 4 Tap on "Transfer Purchases" button in the prompt that appears on your screen. If a prompt does not pop out, just go to File menu > Devices > select Transfer Purchases from "Device Name".
That's it. Now you could enjoy your podcasts on your computer any time. But due to the limitation of iTunes, here we would like to introduce another easier way to transfer podcasts from your iPad to the Windows PC without iTunes.
Part 2. Transfer Both Purchased and Non-Purchased Podcasts from iPhone to Computer
To transfer Podcasts from an iPhone to a computer, you probably have some non-purchased podcasts. Here we recommend a professional tool to transfer Podcasts from iPhone to computer. Read the steps below to learn how to copy Podcasts from iPhone to computer with Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS).
Download the iPhone Podcasts to computer transfer software now!
Transfer Purchased and Non-Purchased Podcasts from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
In the following, we focus on how to copy Podcast from iPhone to PC. For Mac users, you can use the similar way to fulfill the task too.
Step 1 Display iPhone podcasts in the tool.
Hook up your iPhone with your computer via an iPhone USB cable and launch Dr.Fone. Choose "Phone Manager" from all the functions and a few seconds later, you're surely to see that your iPhone is showed in the starting window. TunesGo fully supports almost all iPhones.
Step 2 Transfer iPhone podcasts to computer.
On the main interface, you can tap Music or Videos on the top menu depending on your podcasts are audio type or video type. Here we make audio type for example. Go to Music > click Podcasts in the left sidebar, you'll see all podcasts of your iPhone on the right pane. Select the wanted Podcasts, and click Export from the tool bar or just right-click on the selected podcasts, then choose Export to PC from the drop down list and save the exported podcasts. And then you'll see progress bars for transferring Podcasts from iPhone to computer.
Bonus tip: If you select Export to iTunes from the drop downlist, then you will easily copy podcast from iPhone to iTunes with TunesGo as well.
Bingo! That's it! After that, you can see podcasts are transferred from iPhone to your computer. After transferring iPhone podcasts to computer, you can use TunesGo to delete these Podcasts on your iPhone to free up space for other files.
Why not download it have a try? If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends.
- Data Transfer
- 1. Video from iPhone to External Drive
- 2. Transfer MP4 to iPhone
- 3. Put Wallpapers on iPhone
- 4. Move Photos to SD Card
- iPhone to PC
- 1. Transfer From iPhone to Computer
- 2. Transfer Album from iPhone to PC
- 3. Transfer Data from iPhone to PC
- 4. Copy Voice Memo from iPhone to PC
- 7. iPhone Camera Roll to Computer
- 8. Podcasts from iPhone to Computer
- 9. Transfer Notes from iPhone
- iPhone to Mac
- 1. Voice memos from iPhone to Mac
- 2. Photo Albums From iPhone to Mac
- 3. Synce Notes from iPhone to Mac
- 4. Export iBooks to PC and Mac
- 5. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac
- 5. Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac
- Computer to iPhone
- 1. AirDrop From Mac to iPhone
- 2. Use AirDrop from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from PC to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone
- 5. Unsync iPhone from Computer
- 6. Sync iPhone with Multiple Computers
- Transfer to iPhone
- 1. Switch Cards Between iPhones
- 2. Facetime for Android to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone
- 4. Samsung to iPhone Transfer
- 5. Transfer iPhone Apps to iPhone
- 6. Clone iPhone/iPad to iPhone
- Transfer from iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from iPhone to Laptop
- 2. Transfer Data from iPhone to Laptop
- 3. Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad
- 4. Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
- 5. Switch from iPhone to Google Pixel
- 6. Switch from iPhone to Samsung S10
- 7. Switch from iPhone to Samsung
- 8. Transfer from iPhone to Samsung S20
- iPhone Transfer Tips
- 1. Ford Sync iPhone
- 2. Sync iCal with iPhone
- 3. iPhone Calendar Not Syncing
- 4. iPhone Transfer Software
- WhatsApp Transfer
- 1. WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- 2. WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- 3. WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S10
- 4. WhatsApp Messages to iPhone
- 5. WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S9
- iTunes Transfer