Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
Top 3 Ways to Transfer iPhone Apps to New iPhone
We would be very excited to buy a new iPhone whenever possible. Just think, what makes us emotional and enthusiastic towards buying and using a new iPhone? Maybe the new and advanced features better than the old one? Exactly! Once you have bought a new iPhone, definitely the next step would be to transfer all your applications, games, movies, photos, files, videos etc. Now the question arises, how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone? There must be some solution for each and every query so, let us research on the ways of transfer by using iTunes, iCloud and iPhone app store. To know more about the process let us go in-depth.
Part 1: How to transfer apps from iPhone apps to new iPhone via iTunes?
iTunes backup is one of the most commonly used transfer methods. All you have to do is take the backup from the old iPhone and using the iTunes you can transfer it to the new iPhone. Very simply, you can transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone.
The Whole Process is divided into two sections
- A- Backing up old phone data to iTunes.
- B- Transferring backed up data to new phone using iTunes.
Section A - To start, you have to start with the backup in iTunes using the old iPhone:
- Step 1: Firstly, you have to connect the old iPhone and the computer using the USB cable.
- Step 2: Next, Open the settings and view the iTunes. Be ensure having the latest version of iTunes.
- Step 3: Choose the device.
- Step 4: Create the passcode in term of encryption. After that, directly, click the backup now button.
- Step 5: Once the backup process finished, you should check whether the backup was done in iTunes preferences in the old iPhone. You can check it by verifying your name, time and date in the backup.
Note: You have created the backup process on your old iPhone. Now, you should start the next work to transfer apps to new iPhone.
Section B - Once you are done with backing up your old phone data with iTunes, now the next process is to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes backed up data:
- Step 1: The first step is to switch on your new iPhone. The screen “Hello” should be visible to you. If you did the steps already in your new iPhone then you have to remove the entire step out before transferring the apps.
- Step 2: In your settings, you will have the option Apps & Data. Click it and choose the option “Restore from the iTunes backup” among other options.
- Step 3: Now, you have to connect the new iPhone device to the PC where the backup from the old iPhone was done.
- Step 4: View the iTunes from the computer and choose your new iPhone.
- Step 5: Choose the “Restore backup” and cross-check the date, time and iPhone old name etc.
- Step 6: If you set a passcode then enter it. Just wait for few minutes to get complete the restore process. Keep On the Wifi support to the new iPhone and your backup will automatically download to the new iPhone.
Note: You have done the entire process to transfer apps to new iPhone.
Part 2: How to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud?
The next successful method is an iCloud backup. iCloud the most used application for verification purpose in iPhone. This method will be very genuine and no complications occur throughout the process when you transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone.
Here also, we have summed up the transferring process via iCloud under two sections
Section A - Backing up the process: Let’s see the steps to take the backup in iCloud using the old iPhone.
- Step 1: Connect old iPhone to the Wifi connection.
- Step 2: Tap the settings and choose the iCloud. Click the iCloud and turn ON the iCloud backup.
- Step 3: Just ensure that you have turned on backup on iCloud.
- Step 4: Select the backup now button and don’t turn off the wifi till the process gets completed.
Note: You have taken the backup from the old iPhone using the iCloud application.
Section B: Now Let us move ahead to see the steps to transfer apps to new iPhone:
- Step 1: First need to connect the new iPhone and wait for the hello message to receive. If you have completed the set up then you have to remove the setup for the backup process.
- Step 2: To remove the setup in the new device – choose settings and then general. From the general choose the reset option. Now select the erase all the content and the settings.
- Note: Doing so will erase any old setup.
- Step 3: Ensure the Wifi is connected to the device and complete the process to configure the wifi.
- Step 4: Open the Apps/Data and select “Restore from the iCloud backup”.
- Step 5: You will get the screen to enter the iCloud credential details such as ID/ password.
- Step 6: After entering the credentials, you will have the choice to select the backup process. Ensure the date/time of backup process for verification.
- Step 7: The backup process starts on your new phone and you do not interrupt or stop the wifi connection while the backup process continues.
- Step 8: Your photos, videos, files etc will be automatically downloaded into your new Phone using the iCloud.
Part 3: How transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone with the help of App store?
In this part, we are going to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone using the iPhone app store. In this method, you are no need to connect to the computer or no lengthy steps needed. Let us see the steps carefully!
Step 1: You can access the iPhone app store once if you log in the iCloud account. Click on the settings and choose the “iTunes & App store”. It will ask you to enter the credentials such as Apple ID and password.
Step 2: If you didn’t update the app store then update it by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the window.
Step 3: Once you tab on the update icon, it will show the option “My Purchase”. It will ask you to sign in the iCloud account.
Step 4: After entering the credential, you have the two options such as all and not on this phone.
Step 5: Select the option “not on this phone” present at the right upper side of the window. You will get the list of application which you have purchased using the using the iCloud account.
Step 6: Click the download button next to the icon of the apps. The apps will be installed on your new Phone.
Note: You have completed the installation of apps in your new iPhone.
We have given and explained you 3 methods to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone with proper guidance. Each method describes a unique verification process along with the manual set up. You now do not need to wait in a queue to transfer apps to your new iPhone. We can assure that you would also be in no need of any help from outside. All the best!
iPhone File Transfer
- Sync iPhone Data
- Ford Sync iPhone
- Unsync iPhone from Computer
- Sync iPhone with Multiple Computers
- Sync Ical with iPhone
- iPhone Will Not Sync With iTunes
- Sync Notes from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer iPhone Apps
- iPhone File Managers
- iPhone File Browsers
- iPhone File Explorers
- iPhone File Managers
- CopyTrans for Mac
- iPhone Transfer Tools
- Transfer iOS Files
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Files from PC to iPhone
- iPhone Bluetooth File Transfer
- Transfer Files from iPhone to PC
- iPhone File Transfer Without iTunes
- More iPhone File Tips