What You Should Know About Transferring Purchases from iPhone to iTunes
Although iTunes can't support to transfer non-purchases from iPhone to iTunes, but it provides a convenient solution for users to transfer the purchases from iTunes Store from iPhone to iTunes. Sometimes we may buy some music through iPhone and want to listen to it on our computer too, then we will need to transfer the purchases from iPhone to iTunes. In this part, we will explain the detailed steps as follows.
Step 1. Authorize your computer with the same Apple ID.
Before transferring purchases from iPhone to iTunes, firstly you need to authorize the computer. To do so: Open iTunes > Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer > See a dialog box and Enter your Apple ID and password > click the Authorize button
Note: It will be more complicated if your iPhone purchases were bought with several accounts, because you will need to authorize the computer for each one.
Step 2. Transfer iPhone Purchases to iTunes.
Connect your iPhone to the computer and its icon will appear in the upper-left corner of iTunes. From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from "[device name]".
This feature works only for content purchased from the iTunes Store. Any items that you purchased from other sources like audio CDs or other website won't transfer from your iPhone to the iTunes library. So the coming part, we will introduce the way to transfer other purchased music from iPhone to iTunes.
If you have other purchased music from websites or non-purchaed music on your iPhone, and want to transfer them to iTunes, it's not possible to use iTunes. But don't panic, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) can help you out, no matter music from iTunes or not, purchased or non-purchased music, it can do the transfer from iPhone to iTunes and vice versa. Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS), is a wonderful companion of your itunes and can be utilized very easily for the proper transferring of music from your iOS devices.
Transfer Purchases from iPhone to iTunes With Ease
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 and iPod.
Steps to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes with Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Step 1. Download, install and open Dr.Fone on your computer, select "Phone Manager" from all the features, and connect your iPhone with your computer via the USB cable. The iPhone will be shown at the top-left corner on Dr.Fone.
Step 2. Transfer music from iPhone to iTunes.
In the primary window, click Music at the top. You will enter the Music window by default; if not, select the Music in the left sidebar, all the music will be shown at the right panel. Select the wanted ones, choose Export > Export to iTunes.
There are several music markets available at iPhones, through which people can purchase music and can download them for their use. Among them, the list of 3 music markets is as follows:
VUDU Player, a perfectly designed app meant for the iOS 7.0 or later and it is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 (Plus), and iPhone 6s (Plus).
Developer: VUDU, Inc.
- 1. Lets you instantly watch the latest movies and TV shows.
- 2. Ability to watch online or download to enjoy offline.
- 3. Supports UltraViolet movie playback, Disney Movies Anywhere movie playback and Chromecast streaming.
- 4. Faster, more responsive native user interface.
- 5. Sort library alphabetically, by purchase date, or by release date.
Free or Paid: Free
URL: http://www.vudu.com/ or https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vudu-player-movies-tv/id487285735?mt=8
CDBaby is a wonderful platform for the great support to the independent musicians and features 850 unique music genres.
Developer:CD Baby, Inc.
- 1. Download available in MP3 320 and FLAC Files.
- 2. Best independent music store.
- 3. Online music store specializing in the sale of music and CDs from independent musicians to customers.
- 4. A Wonderful online store to sell music to more than 95 digital stores.
- 5. Enables to share music from one place to another.
Bandcamp is a wonderful music market, which requires iOS 6.0 and later. Bandcamp is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is highly optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
Developer: Bandcamp Inc.
- 1. Gives you instant, unlimited streaming access to your Bandcamp purchases.
- 2. Vast Category of music by different artists from all around the globe.
- 3. Wonderful radio show, the Bandcamp Weekly available.
- 4. More than 1.7 million albums and 13.5 million tracks available at Bandcamp.
- 5 . Bandcamp fan account is needed to listen to your collection.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips