How to Transfer SMS, Contacts and More from Motorola to iPhone
Directly Transfer Content from Motorola to iPhone
What to know
1. Things you need: A Motorola phone, an iPhone, two USB cables, a computer, dr.fone - Switch.
2. Transfer contacts in the account:Sign in the accounts that you have saved contacts on your Motorola. Then, dr.fone - Switch will transfer them to your iPhone too.
3. Install iTunes: Be sure that iTunes is installed before transferring files from Motorola to iPhone.
In order to transfer data from Motorola to iPhone, let's get to know dr.fone - Switch from the blow box.
1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, iMessages and music from Motorola to iPhone.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola and more to iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR/ X/8/7/SE/6s/6/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS that run iOS 12/11/10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.14
How to transfer SMS, contacts and more from Motorola to iPhone
Step 1. Run the Motorola to iphone transfer Tool
First of all, install and run the dr.fone - Switch on the computer. To make the Motorola to iphone transfer, you should choose the "Switch" mode.
Step 2. Get Your Motorola and iPhone Connected
Connect your Motorola phone and iPhone to computer with USB cables. The dr.fone - Switch will immediately detect them and then display them in the window.
Step 3. Transfer Contacts, Calendar, SMS, Video, Photos and Music from Motorola to iPhone
After choosing your desired files, you can click "Start Transfer". You will see a pop-up dialog, which tells you the percentage of the progress bar. When the transfer process is completed, click "OK".
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung S4 to Note
- Transfer from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to another
- Transfer from Samsung to iPad
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer