How to Copy Voice Memos from iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) to Your Computer
Voice mail is a very convenient feature, which allows us to send recorded messages to our addressees just within a few seconds. As the majority prefers simple text messages, sometimes voice mail is more preferable. Usually such messages are rather personal: birthday wishes, congratulations etc. As a consequence, you often wish to save these memories to our computer for future use. In this simple guide, we will explain how to transfer voice memos from iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) to computer via Emails and MMS and also advise a few useful voice memo transfer programs you might find helpful for this purpose.
If you only want to send a small size of voice memo, the most convenient and quickest way is transfer your iPhone voice memo via Email or MMS. But if you have a large number of voice memo with big size, you could consider other methods mentioned below.
Follow the steps to copy voice memos from iPhone to computer via Email/MMS.
- Go to Voice Memos app on your iPhone.
- Choose the memo you want to send.
- Tap on Share button
- Now you can choose whether to send your memo via email or message. Just follow the instructions on the screen.
Voice Memo is the only media type which can be transferred from iPhone to iTunes. As is known to all, Apple has many limitations and can't support other media files like music, videos to transfer from iPhone to iTunes. But as Voice Memo belongs to Music type in iTunes, please note that you'd better backup your music & playlists on your iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) firstly before you copy voice memos from iPhone to computer with iTunes. Otherwise, the sync process will overwrite all of your original music files on your iPhone and only keep the voice memos left. Follow the steps mentioned as below.
- Connect your iPhone via the USB-cable and open iTunes.
- Choose your iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) on the main menu.
- Select the “Music” option in the left sidebar and check two options "Sync Music" and then "Include voice memos".
- Synchronise the music by pressing Apply button.
- Your memos will appear in the Music list! (You can access the actual audio file simply by right-clicking on the memo).
1. Software: Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Price: $ 39.95
Platforms: Windows/ Mac
With Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS), you can transfer music and voice memos from iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) to computer in 3 simple steps. Besides, you can transfer a variety of different file formats from iPhone to computer and vice versa. Also, you can save your messages as the html format with attachments.
Transfer Files from PC to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 and iPod.
You can manage your favourite music, movies, podcasts, voice memos, audiobooks and even more, all in just a few clicks! The software is compatible with iTunes, but can work separately as well. In addition, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) automatically converts files into formats which are compatible with Apple devices, so you don't have to worry about that! Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) – A perfect choice for managing data and transferring between your devices!
2. Software: iExplorer
Price: starting from $ 34.99
Size: 10 MB
Platforms: Windows & Mac
iExplorer allows to easily organize your voice memos, texts and SMSs. Simply export your saved messages to the computer or convert them into more handy formats: .pdf, .csv, .txt etc. Also, you can simply back up your text history and look back at it, when needed. The program ensures that no quality will be lost when transferring voice memos from iPhone to computer, so no need to worry about that. It can even restore your lost messages in some cases. Apart from messages, iExplorer is a very practical data manager, which enables to systematize your data in the most convenient way.
3. Software: SynciOS
Price: $ 34.95 (free version is also available)
Another software for data management and transferring files between iPhone and your PC. It requires iTunes to be installed on your computer. Voice memos can easily be transferred in just a few simple intuitive steps. What is more, not only voice memos can be transferred, SynciOS also helps to save other multimedia files, apps, photos and more. iOS audio/video converter is also included for our convenience. It's free to transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer.
If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends.
- Data Transfer
- 1. Video from iPhone to External Drive
- 2. Transfer MP4 to iPhone
- 3. Put Wallpapers on iPhone
- 4. Move Photos to SD Card
- iPhone to PC
- 1. Transfer From iPhone to Computer
- 2. Transfer Album from iPhone to PC
- 3. Transfer Data from iPhone to PC
- 4. Copy Voice Memo from iPhone to PC
- 7. iPhone Camera Roll to Computer
- 8. Podcasts from iPhone to Computer
- 9. Transfer Notes from iPhone
- iPhone to Mac
- 1. Voice memos from iPhone to Mac
- 2. Photo Albums From iPhone to Mac
- 3. Synce Notes from iPhone to Mac
- 4. Export iBooks to PC and Mac
- 5. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac
- Computer to iPhone
- 1. AirDrop From Mac to iPhone
- 2. Use AirDrop from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from PC to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone
- 5. Unsync iPhone from Computer
- 6. Sync iPhone with Multiple Computers
- Transfer to iPhone
- 1. Switch Cards Between iPhones
- 2. Facetime for Android to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone
- 4. Samsung to iPhone Transfer
- 5. Transfer iPhone Apps to iPhone
- 6. Clone iPhone/iPad to iPhone
- Transfer from iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from iPhone to Laptop
- 2. Transfer Data from iPhone to Laptop
- 3. Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad
- 4. Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
- 5. Switch from iPhone to Google Pixel
- 6. Switch from iPhone to Samsung S10
- 7. Switch from iPhone to Samsung
- 8. Transfer from iPhone to Samsung S20
- iPhone Transfer Tips
- 1. Ford Sync iPhone
- 2. Sync iCal with iPhone
- 3. iPhone Calendar Not Syncing
- 4. iPhone Transfer Software
- WhatsApp Transfer
- 1. WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- 2. WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- 3. WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S10
- 4. WhatsApp Messages to iPhone
- 5. WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S9
- iTunes Transfer