How to Enable USB Debugging on Huawei Honor 6/7/8?
What is USB Debugging Mode?
If you use an Android phone and you've searched forums for solutions to problems, you've probably heard the term "USB Debugging" every once in a while. You may even have seen it while looking through your phone's settings. It sounds like a high-tech option, but it really isn't; it's quite simple and useful.
USB Debugging Mode is one thing that you cannot skip to know if you are an Android user. The primary function of this mode is to facilitate a connection between an Android device and a computer with Android SDK (Software Development Kit). So it can be enabled in Android after connecting the device directly to a computer via USB.
Part 2. Why I need to enable USB Debugging Mode?
USB Debugging grants you a level of access to your device. This level of access is important when you need system-level clearance, such as when coding a new app. It also gives you much more freedom of control over your device. For example, with Android SDK, you gain direct access to your phone through your computer and that allows you to do things or run terminal commands with ADB. These terminal commands can help you restore a bricked phone. You are also able to use some third-party tools to better manage your phone (for example, Wondershare TunesGo). So this mode is a useful tool for any adventurous Android owner.
Part 3. How to enable USB Debugging on Huawei Honor 6/7/8?
Step 1: Unlock your phone and go to Settings.
Step 2: Under Settings, scroll down and open About phone.
Step 3 : Under About phone, find Build Number and tap seven times on it.
After tapping seven times on it, you will get a message on your screen that "you are now a developer". That's it you have successfully enabled developer option on your Huawei Honor 6/7/8.
Step 4: Select on the Back button and you will see the Developer options menu under System, and select Developer options.
Step 5: Slide to check the "USB debugging" to "On" and you're ready to use your device with developer tools.
Step 6: After finished all these steps, you have successfully debuged your Huawei Honor 6/7/8. Next time you connect your phone to computer using a USB cable, you will see a messages “Allow USB Debugging” for allow a connection, click OK. Or you can directly slide USB debugging to "On" under developer options.
- Huawei Manage
- 1. Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei
- 2. Backup and Restore Huawei Phones
- 3. Huawei Data Recovery
- 4. Make Huawei Mobile Wifi Easy
- 5. Top 6 Huawei Data Recovery Tools
- 6. Hard Reset Huawei Phones
- Huawei Transfer
- 1. Transfer from Huawei to Mac
- 2. Transfer from Huawei to PC
- 3. Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- 4. Transfer from Huawei to Samsung
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to Huawei
- 6. Best Phone Clone alternative
- 7. WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei
- 8. WhatsApp from Huawei to Android
- 9. WhatsApp from Huawei to iPhone
- 10. Top Huawei Data Transfer Apps
- 11. A Detailed Guide of Huawei Clone
- Huawei Unlock
- 1. Forgot Huawei Phone Password
- 2. Unlock Huawei E303 Modem
- 3. Unlock Huawei E3131 Modem
- 4. Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P8
- 5. Unlock Huawei with Video Guide
- 6. Factory Reset Huawei When Locked
- 7. Top 6 Huawei Modem Unlockers
- 8. Huawei Unlock Secret Codes
- 9. Huawei Unlock Code Calculators
- 10. Remove Huawei ID Activation Lock
- 11. Bypass FRP Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- 12. Tips About Huawei FRP Bypass
- 13. Guide About Huawei FRP Code
- 14. Top Huawei Bypass FRP Tools
- Huawei Problems
- 1. Honor 7A Touch Not Working
- 2. Top 9 Huawei Phone Problems
- 3. Huawei Touch Screen Not Working
- 4. Fix Huawei Battery Problems
- 5. Huawei Phone Won't Turn On
- Huawei Alternatives
- 1. Huawei P50 Pro vs Galaxy S22 Ultra
- 2. Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei P20
- 3. iPhone 13 Pro Max vs Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei Tips