Actionable Ways to Transfer WhatsApp Data From Huawei to Android?
We all want to replace old things for a change in our life. Similarly, you might be planning to replace your old Huawei phone with the new one. As of now, people are switching from Huawei to other Androids just because of the upcoming “Harmony OS” in Huawei. But they are worrying about how to transfer WhatsApp data from Huawei to Android because WhatsApp has become one of the indispensable apps to ignore. We use it for official as well as personal purposes. So, we can’t leave its data on the old phone. Keep reading to know how to transfer data from Huawei to Android.
Part 1: One-Click Tool to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Huawei to Android
You can try to transfer WhatsApp from Huawei to other Android phones via Google Drive or Android local backup feature, but both of them come with limitations. And we all want to enjoy unlimited features. That is only possible through the best tool, i.e., Dr.Fone- WhatsApp Transfer. The tool is powered by Wondershare. It allows you to transfer your WhatsApp data directly from one mobile device to another, such as iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android, Android to iPhone, Android to Android. Moreover, you can back up and restore your WhatsApp messages using this marvelous app. It supports all iOS/Android devices and MAC/Win versions.
- User-friendly interface: Anyone can simply use it to transfer his WhatsApp data from one device to another.
- Only one click is needed to transfer WhatsApp messages, videos, and photos from one phone to another.
- Swiftly transfer WhatsApp data between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business.
- The app also lets you transfer, backup, and restore the data of Kik, WeChat, Viber, and Line.
- The app protects your all data via data encryption and advanced fraud protection. This proves it the best app and also helps it to prevail over its competitors.
Click here to get Dr.Fone - WhatsApp Transfer for PC by email
or Try our MobileTrans App on mobile >>
How to transfer WhatsApp data from Huawei to Android using Dr.Fone?
The following step-by-step tutorial will teach you how to transfer data from Huawei to android with the help of Wondershare Dr.Fone - WhatsApp transfer. Each step is crucial and required to adhere to get the desired output.
Step 1: Connect both devices to your PC
Firstly, install and open the Dr.Fone WhatsApp Transfer software on your computer. Choose the “Transfer WhatsApp Messages” option to transfer your WhatsApp data from Huawei to Android. Connect the source phone (Huawei) and the destination phone (Android) to begin with a further process.
Step 2: Begin to transfer WhatsApp data from one device to another
Ensure the positions of source and destination of both phones are correct. If not, then you can swap the positions by clicking on the “Flip” option. Now, click on “Transfer” to begin the process.
Note: The existing WhatsApp data from the destination device will be erased during the transfer process. So, if any, then make sure that you don’t need it anymore. Then, continue with the process. In case you wish to preserve the data on the target Android device, it is advisable to create a backup before initiating the transfer.
Step 3: Complete the WhatsApp transfer process
During the process, don’t shake the cables and keep the devices connected. The process will complete in a few seconds. Once the transfer process gets completed, you can start using your WhatsApp account on the target device.
Part 2: Transfer WhatsApp Message from Huawei to Android via Google Drive
Google has provided an extraordinary feature called “Google Drive”. In Google Drive, you can store your WhatsApp chats, voice messages, videos, and photos. It is one of the easiest and quickest ways to transfer WhatsApp from Huawei to other Android phones.
Before the process, ensure that you have enough space in Google Drive to make the backup of WhatsApp data. And also log in on both phones with the same Google account. Now, you need to adhere to the following steps to transfer WhatsApp messages from one device to another:
Step 1: Launch WhatsApp on the old Huawei phone. Then, open its “Setting” by clicking on 3-dots in the top-right corner. Tap on “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
Step 2: Click on “Backup” to initiate the process. This will take a few seconds depending upon the size of the backup.
Step 3: Install WhatsApp on the target android phone. Verify your mobile number. Then, the app will automatically detect the backup from Google Drive.
Step 4: Just click on the “Restore” button to start the backup process. Voila! Your brand new Android phone is ready with the complete data of WhatsApp to use.
Part 3: Transfer WhatsApp Photo from Huawei to Android via BackupTrans
As we all know that due to the announcement of “Harmony OS” people are switching from Huawei to other Android phones. But they are worried about their WhatsApp data. Don’t worry, if you are one of them. Then, the backup trans software is made for you. It allows you to transfer WhatsApp between two Android devices seamlessly. It also enables you to back up and restores your WhatsApp data anytime.
You are required to follow a few steps to transfer your WhatsApp from Huawei to android via backup trans:
Step 1: Install and launch Backuptrans Android WhatsApp Transfer software on your computer. Then, connect both the Android devices to the PC. A dialogue box will pop up on your Huawei handset. Tap on “Backup my data” without a password. Come back to the software and click “Ok” to initiate the process. All WhatsApp chat history will be visible on your PC.
Step 2: Now, right-click on the Android list. Tap on “Transfer Android Messages to other Android”.
Step 3: Select the Android device you want to transfer WhatsApp data to. Tap on the “Confirm” button. Congratulations, all your WhatsApp data has been transferred to your new device.
Part 4: Transfer WhatsApp Data from Huawei to Android via Local Backup
Android phones automatically form a folder inside the local disk of the phone for WhatsApp data. This automatic local backup is held every day. So, you don’t need to bother. Simply, copy that folder to the new Android phone. Then, log in to your WhatsApp account with the same number.
Let's know the transfer of WhatsApp data from Huawei to an android phone process via local backup in detail:
Step 1: Open WhatsApp “Setting” option on your Huawei device. Then, scroll and click on “Chats” > “Chat Backup” > “Backup”. The “Backup” feature will initiate an immediate backup of your WhatsApp data. After the completion of the backup, remove the WhatsApp from the device.
Step 2: Go to the local storage of your Huawei handset. Open the “WhatsApp” folder. Click on the “Databases” folder. Copy the latest backup file and move it to the target device.
Note: Move the copied data to the “Databases” folder under the “WhatsApp” folder of the target device.
Step 3: Reinstall WhatsApp on your new phone with the same number. Complete the setup. The app will automatically detect the local backup. Click on “Restore” to get your WhatsApp data on track.
That's it, guys! We hope that by now, you have learned about various ways to transfer WhatsApp data from Huawei to Android. From the above-mentioned methods, part 1 is one of the fastest and efficient methods. Try Dr.Fone- WhatsApp Transfer software to feel a seamless and memorable experience and also recommend it to your friends.
- Huawei Manage
- 1. Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei
- 2. Backup and Restore Huawei Phones
- 3. Huawei Data Recovery
- 4. Make Huawei Mobile Wifi Easy
- 5. Top 6 Huawei Data Recovery Tools
- 6. Hard Reset Huawei Phones
- Huawei Transfer
- 1. Transfer from Huawei to Mac
- 2. Transfer from Huawei to PC
- 3. Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- 4. Transfer from Huawei to Samsung
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to Huawei
- 6. Best Phone Clone alternative
- 7. WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei
- 8. WhatsApp from Huawei to Android
- 9. WhatsApp from Huawei to iPhone
- 10. Top Huawei Data Transfer Apps
- 11. A Detailed Guide of Huawei Clone
- Huawei Unlock
- 1. Forgot Huawei Phone Password
- 2. Unlock Huawei E303 Modem
- 3. Unlock Huawei E3131 Modem
- 4. Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P8
- 5. Unlock Huawei with Video Guide
- 6. Factory Reset Huawei When Locked
- 7. Top 6 Huawei Modem Unlockers
- 8. Huawei Unlock Secret Codes
- 9. Huawei Unlock Code Calculators
- 10. Remove Huawei ID Activation Lock
- 11. Bypass FRP Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- 12. Tips About Huawei FRP Bypass
- 13. Guide About Huawei FRP Code
- 14. Top Huawei Bypass FRP Tools
- Huawei Problems
- 1. Honor 7A Touch Not Working
- 2. Top 9 Huawei Phone Problems
- 3. Huawei Touch Screen Not Working
- 4. Fix Huawei Battery Problems
- 5. Huawei Phone Won't Turn On
- Huawei Alternatives
- 1. Huawei P50 Pro vs Galaxy S22 Ultra
- 2. Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei P20
- 3. iPhone 13 Pro Max vs Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei Tips