How Can Huawei Mirror Share to PC?
It usually happens with you during an office presentation or a task where you encounter with such an important video or detail that you find effective to be discussed or shown among your colleagues. At such stages, there are no properly designed cheap tools available that would help you cast the screen from your phone onto a bigger screen, allowing people to have a good look over the screen and develop their analysis out of it. Screen Mirroring has provided an ultimate solution to such needs and presented impressive and simple platforms that would allow you to mirror your device onto a bigger screen. Huawei phones are counted among the most commonly used Android devices where people have complained about the availability of the screen sharing feature for displaying its screen onto massive ones for people to have a wider view of the objectives presented. This article discusses different mechanisms that allow you to mirror Huawei to PC through a variety of methods involving different functions of the phone.
Part 1: Huawei Mirror Share to PC using Huawei’s Multi-Screen
Huawei has recognized the significance of the feature and has devised its mechanism by providing the screen mirroring capability on its phone. This built-in feature makes it quite easier for you to share Huawei's screen to PC. The mirroring feature offered by Huawei can be countered in a few easy steps that are quite not strenuous to understand. To get ahold of Huawei's mirror sharing feature to PC, follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Open Connections from Computer
It is necessary to have your devices attached for screen mirroring through a single Wi-Fi connection. After connecting your PC and Huawei using the same Wi-Fi source, access the Notification Center of your PC by tapping on the bottom right button to lead to a new screen. Tap on "Connect" from the list of options under the Collapse section.
Step 2: Access Your Phone
Following this, you need to select the option of mirroring Huawei screen to PC by accessing the Notification bar from the top of the phone. From the series of a different prompt button, you need to select "Wireless Projection" to mirror Huawei to PC.
Step 3: Selecting the Computer
A new window opens on the front of the screen. It will consist of the devices that are available on the same Wi-Fi connection to get shared. After selecting the appropriate computer, you can conclude the procedure since anything opened on the screen can now be observed on the PC as well.
Part 2: Huawei Mirror Share to PC with Apowermirror
Apowermirror is a professional third-party platform that allows you to connect your Huawei mirror share to PC with an output worth a while. Many users considered opting for the features of Apowermirror in screen sharing, where it tends to present both a wired and wireless version of connections that would help you mirror Huawei to PC.
For Wired Connection
- Open Settings of your Huawei smartphone, followed by the "Developer Options" in the list. After leading to a new screen, tap on the option of "USB Debugging" to get a prompt message asking for its activation. Tap "OK" to conclude.
- Have your phone connected through a USB cable. After launching applications on both devices, you need to initiate the mirror sharing by tapping on “Start Now” for displaying the screen on the computer.
For Wireless Connection
- Apowermirror offers its consumers the option of managing their Huawei screens, thorough both wired and wireless methods. For a successful wireless connection, it is important for you to have your devices attached to the same Wi-Fi, along with a running application.
- You can mirror Huawei to PC by moving towards the “Wi-Fi Connection” mode and having a QR and PIN code generated for developing the connection. You need to fill out the details to mirror share Huawei to PC.
- Conversely, you can initiate screen sharing from the mobile application by tapping on “M” and selecting the appropriate option of the desktop. Following this, you need to select “Phone Screen Mirroring” for mirroring the screen to PC.
Part 3: Huawei Mirror Share to PC wirelessly via AllCast
Mirroring Android Devices has been made easier with a very definitive and expansive device of AllCast where you can share your Huawei screen to PC by following a few steps, as stated below.
Step 1: Download Applications on both devices
You need to have the AllCast application on both your PC and Huawei phones for connecting them, and mirrors share your screen to the PC.
Step 2: Open Computer Receiver
After ensuring that the PC, as well as the mobile phone, are connected over the same Wi-Fi device, you need to initiate the process by opening the AllCast Receiver through the Chrome Application Launcher.
Step 3: Initiate Mirror Share
After getting the appropriate settings on the computer, you need to propagate towards the phone. Initiate ‘Screen Recording and Mirror’ on the Huawei.
Step 4: Synchronize Devices
In the options presented by "Screen Recording and Mirror," you need to access the "Network Devices" and select the appropriate desktop model. Selecting the model will start screen sharing with 'Chrome @' followed by the IP Address of the computer. This allows you to mirror your Huawei screen to PC wirelessly through AllCast without difficulty.
This article has introduced several screens mirroring platforms that can be used to mirror share Huawei to PC. The perfect adoption of such issues will surely lead you to understand the system more appropriately and develop a ground where you present an effective change through this function.
Mirror Phone to PC
- Mirror iPhone to PC
- Mirror iPhone to Windows 10
- Display iPhone Screen on PC
- Mirror iPhone Screen to Mac
- iPad Mirror to PC
- iPad to Mac Mirroring
- Mirror Android to PC