The Complete Guide to Huawei FRP Bypass: Everything You Need to Know
If you are looking for Huawei FRP bypass tools then it means that either you have forgotten your Google ID and password details or have purchased a refurbished device having FRP lock. So, now when you have already landed in a situation the only thing you can now do is find the solution and for this core purpose, we are here to help you. To bypass the Google account Huawei, you would a tool or a program specially designed for the task.
There are many ways in which you can bypass the FRP lock. Some of these techniques may require a PC, while others won't. Similarly, some may help you bypass the FRP lock without paying anything, while others may charge a certain sum for the process.
With so many variations, settling down with only one option is challenging. For this reason, we have curated a complete guide on this to avoid further complications.
- 2.1 How to Bypass Google Account on Huawei without PC?
- 2.2 How to Bypass Google Account on Huawei with PC ？
Part 1: What is FRP lock on Huawei?
Almost all smartphones come with multiple built-in security and protection features to ensure no 3rd party operator or tool can access the data stored in the system memory or the device. However, if someone initiates the factory reset in your Huawei smartphone, the person will easily access everything in the device and the system.
This is where the FRP or factory reset protection program comes in. It is a built-in safety feature in smartphones that lock the device as soon as a factory reset is initiated or the user does not enter valid credentials for the Google account. Once the lock is activated, deactivation is very difficult, and it requires the credentials to access the system once again.
As a result, the user cannot restore the device to its default mode through a factory reset and wipe every data from both system and device memory. The FRP program has proven beneficial for optimal data protection from piracy and unauthorized access. This way, even if you lose your phone or it gets stolen, no one will be able to initiate the reset program to wipe everything from the device.
The FRP program is not available on all smartphones from Huawei. Suppose you want to check whether it is compatible with your smartphone model, open settings from your phone, and go to the device information section. There, you will be able to see the factory reset option.
Part 2: 8 Ways to bypass Google locks on Huawei phone
Although the factory reset protection program and the lock are beneficial to keep your device safe from other people's hands, sometimes it can cause problems for you also. For example, if you forget the Google account credentials, you won't be allowed to access a device due to the activation of the FRP lock.
That's why it's better to use the bypassing concept of FRP lock in your Huawei phone. The following section will introduce you to the best and result-oriented methods for bypassing the Google lock and paving the way for unrestricted access to the device and system.
|Process||Free or paid||Limitations||With or without a PC|
|Reset all your settings in Safe Mode||Free||Needs safe mode||Without PC|
|Emergency Call||Free||For Android 5 or less||Without PC|
|QuickShortcutMaker APK||Free||Need Google credentials||Without PC|
|TalkBack||Free||Not compatible with the recent android version||Without PC|
|Huawei FRP Tool||Free||Need fast boot mode||With PC|
|Huawei FRP Eraser||Paid||Have to purchase the key||With PC|
|Huawei FRP & ID Bypass Tool||Free||Dependency on PC||With PC|
2.1 How to Bypass Google Account on Huawei without PC?
If you are looking for a solution to bypass Google Account on your Huawei device without a PC, there are 4 ways that will work as decent solutions. These methods all have their limitations, you can choose the one that is most suitable for you.
1. Reset all your settings in Safe Mode
One of the easiest and most basic ways of bypassing the FRP lock is by enabling the safe mode on your mobile and proceeding with a factory reset of all the settings. This will erase the data, especially the current Google account, which is incorporated within the phone. Once everything is related, the settings will be restored to their original form or the default value. This will allow you to have unhindered access to the device, as the FRP lock will get disabled due to settings reset.
- It is the easiest way to bypass the FRP lock.
- It does not take much time for the lock to get disabled
- Sounds like a fantastic process for unlocking your mobile on the go
- Remove all other changes you have done to the device settings
This method is possible only if you can access the safe mode of the mobile or you don't have any significant change saved in the device settings.
Tips: Are you struggling to unlock your Huawei device? Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) is the solution you need. With the ability to remove pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint locks, it's user-friendly for everyone. Easily bypass your Huawei lock screen, whether you've forgotten your password or have a locked second-hand Huawei device. Plus, it works even when your screen is broken. Get access now!
2. Emergency Call
Another standard method of bypassing the factory reset program on the mobile is through an emergency dialer. It is very easy to use, and you don't require any technical knowledge. However, there are certain limitations that you should be aware of before you use the emergency dialer to bypass the FRP lock and gain access to the device.
Steps for FRP unlock Huawei using the emergency dialer
- Step 1: Click on the emergency dialer option from your home screen to show that the number pad comes into view. Once you have access to the numbers, dial * or any other numeral multiple times.
- Step 2: Repeat the process multiple times till you fail to watch the series anymore on the emergency dialer.
- Step 3: Return to your mobile lock screen and click on the camera icon. As soon as the camera opens, pull down the notification tab from above and click on the gear symbol. This will give you access to the device settings.
- Step 4: There will be a password prompt screen where you must paste the number string you copied from the emergency dialer. Repeat the process multiple times until the interface crashes followed by unlocking the lock screen.
- Step 5: Once done, wait for a couple of seconds before the camera crashes and gives you unhindered access to the device. As soon as the camera crashes, the home page will appear on your device, and you can use it.
- It is the easiest process for unlocking the phone
- You don't have to reset the settings
- No technical knowledge is involved in this process
- Lengthy and time-consuming
It is applicable only for smartphones with Android version 5 or less.
3. QuickShortcutMaker APK
Another method of bypassing your device's FRP lock is using the QuickShortcutMaker APK. This app is available in the Google Play store, where you can download it to bypass the factory reset protection program and access your device within minutes.
- Step 1:Switch on your FRP device and connect it to the WiFi network. This way you can have access to the Internet.
- Step 2: Open the quick shortcut maker apk and search for Google account manager.
- Step 3: A long list will be displayed from where you must select Google account manager to access the expanded menu.
- Step 4: From the options, select the one showing the type of email and password.
- Step 5: Once done, a new window will open where you need to click on Try.
- Step 6: When the white page appears for re-typing the password, click on the 3 dots present at the top right corner.
- Step 7: Select the browser sign-in option and enter your Google ID with the password. Finish the entire process and then restart your Android device.
- Step 8: Once you restart the device and the Google account is added, the FRP lock will automatically get bypassed.
- It is pretty easy to bypass the FRP lock
- Fast and result effective process
- You need to have the application
- Internet connection is required
You can use this method only if you remember your Google ID and password. This method is not for you if you don't have the credentials over cannot remember the actual password.
Talkback is another beautiful application through which you can unlock the FRP protection system on your mobile. It is powered by Google and comes embedded with the operating system. As a result, you don't have to download any 3rd party tool to bypass the factory reset protection program.
Step -by-step use
- Step 1: Connect an Android device to the WiFi network and return to the welcome screen. Click the home button price to activate the Talkback feature of the operating system.
- Step 2: Draw an L on the main screen and then swipe to the right. Several options will appear out of which you need to double tap on the Talkback option.
- Step 3: There will be an option to say speak when the screen is off. Please enable it and then draw another l on the screen. Click on pause feedback and then on OK to suspend the entire Talkback process.
- Step 4: Click the help and feedback option and type in the search icon for voice search. Once the voice option appears, please select it and click on get started with Voice Access.
- Step 5: Play the video tutorial and then click the share button. There will be 3 dots underneath, which you need to tap. Once you do so, you will be directed to the official website over the application of YouTube.
- Step 7: Choose a feasible browser from the decided list to bypass the FRP lock successfully.
- Does not need any Google account credential
- Allows you to access the previous account saved on the device
- No need to download any 3rd party tool
- Time-consuming process
It is a bit difficult, and you won't be able to access it in any recent Android version. Also, the mobile needs to be connected to the WiFi network for the Talkback feature to work seamlessly.
2.2. How to Bypass Google Account on Huawei with PC ？
One of the best tools that you can use to bypass the Factory Reset Protection lock is the Huawei FRP Tool. It is easy to use and doesn't involve too many complicated steps. Plus, it is compatible with most Huawei models, giving you the leverage to access your device without removing or deleting any further data.
- Step 1:The first step is to put your device in fast boot mode. To do so, face down the volume down button for a couple of seconds, automatically initiating the fast boot mode.
- Step 2:Now, you have to extract the zip file of the Huawei FRP Tool and then open the tool.
- Step 3: It needs to display a comment-like device connected. If you see the comment, click on it as FRP, and the block will get disabled in the fast boot mode.
- Amazing process for the beginners
- Reboot is done in a couple of steps only
- No data will be lost
- You have to put your device in the fast boot mode
You cannot use this tool until you put the device on the fast boot mode.
This is probably the most accessible tool to remove the FRP lock from your Huawei smartphone.
- Step 1: You must download the tool and install Huawei Phone Drivers on your PC.
- Step 2: Now, open the app and put the smartphone in Fastboot Mode.
- Step 3: Enter the license key in the FRP PWD box and click on FRP Unlock.
- Step 4:It will take a couple of minutes for the unlocking process to get over.
- Easy to use
- Unlocks the device within seconds
- Need to purchase the key
You need to get the key after purchasing it.
This is a free application from Huawei. You can easily bypass the FRP lock and access your device. However, you will require your PC to download the lock tool, especially the latest version.
- Step 1:Open your PC and extract the Huawei FRP and ID lock tool. Now run HuaweiFRP&IDBypassTool.xe as the admin.
- Step 2: Once the program launches, connect your phone to the PC through a USB cable. Then, open the tool.
- Step 3: As the tool opens, click on read info and enable the ADB option. It usually takes around 22 seconds maximum to allow the ADB to function on your smartphone, automatically rebooting the entire device.
- Step 4: A pop-up option will show where you need to click on allow USB debugging.
- Step 5: Click on the check device from the bypass tool on your PC.
- Step 6:Then, select the Bypass FRP and ID option. Once done, you can access your phone because the FRP lock will get bypassed.
- Does not require any money
- The fastest and most straightforward process of bypassing
- No involvement of Google account or its credentials
- You need to download the file and install it on your PC
The major limitation of this process is its dependency on a computer or laptop. Next, you won't be able to reboot your device until and unless you connect it to the PC through the USB cable. Some data can get lost due to the automatic reboot system.
One of the best ways to bypass FRP lock is to disable it beforehand. To do so, go to your settings and click the accounts option. All the accounts like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Google will open up. Click on Google and remove all the saved and active Google accounts. This will automatically disable the FRP lock.
Bonus Tip: How to Unlock Huawei Screen Lock without Google Account?
The above-listed methods in part 2 as well as part 3 are not only lengthy but also quite complicated. Moreover, the different way has different limitation and the process of bypassing the lock is complicated and lengthy.
So, for the users who are having issues with Android screen lock, but looking for a simpler yet functional tool, we recommend Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock as the best option. This Windows and Mac-based software is trusted by people across the globe as it helps remove all types of screen locks PIN, password, pattern, as well as a fingerprint in a hassle-free quick manner.
Get into Locked Huawei Phones within Minutes
- 4 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- It’s the only solution available that works with both Windows and Mac to help you regain access to your device easily.
- Everybody can handle it without any technical background.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
The program can be used without worrying about any malware or virus. Steps for removing screen lock using Dr. Fone-Screen Unlock (Android)
- Step 1. Launch the software on your system and choose Screen Unlock from the main interface.
- Step 2. Next, connect your phone to your system using a USB cable and then select Unlock Android Screen option.
- Step 3. Select Huawei from the list of the supported devices.
- Step 4. Choose "100% Remove Screen lock" after taping Huawei icon. Dr.Fone will start to unlock your Huawei phone screen after getting into the specific mode. And then wait for the unlock process to complete.
In this section, we have described the multiple processes for bypassing FRP locks on Huawei. You can try out the app solutions available for this task on your phone, and follow each step cautiously. For overall benefits, try the Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) option.
Overall, choose the best option according to your convenience and start working on the unlocking process.
- Huawei Manage
- 1. Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei
- 2. Backup and Restore Huawei Phones
- 3. Huawei Data Recovery
- 4. Make Huawei Mobile Wifi Easy
- 5. Top 6 Huawei Data Recovery Tools
- 6. Hard Reset Huawei Phones
- Huawei Transfer
- 1. Transfer from Huawei to Mac
- 2. Transfer from Huawei to PC
- 3. Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- 4. Transfer from Huawei to Samsung
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to Huawei
- 6. Best Phone Clone alternative
- 7. WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei
- 8. WhatsApp from Huawei to Android
- 9. WhatsApp from Huawei to iPhone
- 10. Top Huawei Data Transfer Apps
- 11. A Detailed Guide of Huawei Clone
- Huawei Unlock
- 1. Forgot Huawei Phone Password
- 2. Unlock Huawei E303 Modem
- 3. Unlock Huawei E3131 Modem
- 4. Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P8
- 5. Unlock Huawei with Video Guide
- 6. Factory Reset Huawei When Locked
- 7. Top 6 Huawei Modem Unlockers
- 8. Huawei Unlock Secret Codes
- 9. Huawei Unlock Code Calculators
- 10. Remove Huawei ID Activation Lock
- 11. Bypass FRP Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- 12. Tips About Huawei FRP Bypass
- 13. Guide About Huawei FRP Code
- 14. Top Huawei Bypass FRP Tools
- Huawei Problems
- 1. Honor 7A Touch Not Working
- 2. Top 9 Huawei Phone Problems
- 3. Huawei Touch Screen Not Working
- 4. Fix Huawei Battery Problems
- 5. Huawei Phone Won't Turn On
- Huawei Alternatives
- 1. Huawei P50 Pro vs Galaxy S22 Ultra
- 2. Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei P20
- 3. iPhone 13 Pro Max vs Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei Tips
- 1. Update Android 6.0 for Huawei
- 2. Fake GPS on Huawei to Get More Fun
- 3. Setup Huawei as A Wifi Hotspot
- 4. Guide About MirrorShare Huawei
- 5. Top Huawei Screen Mirroring Apps
- 6. Root Huawei P9 Safely
- 7. Enable USB Debugging on Honor
- 8. Review of Huawei Mate 60 Series
- 9.Huawei Mate 50 VS Mate 50 Pro
- 10.Huawei Mate 40 Series Comparison
- 11.Upgrade Huawei Mate 50 Pro to 60 Pro