Free Solution to Unlock Huawei E3131 Modem: 100% Working
If you use a Huawei E3131 modem, then you should definitely know how to unlock it. Too many times, modems come with inbuilt restrictions, which limit their functionality. For instance, users might find it hard to use them with any other SIM. If you are facing the same problem, then don’t worry. In this guide, we will teach you how to perform Huawei E3131 unlock without facing any setback.
We have undertaken a series of steps to make sure that you can unlock your modem in a hassle-free way. Simply follow these foolproof instructions and be prepared to unlock Huawei E3131 device of yours.
Part 1: Preparation Before Unlock E3131
Before we help you generate your own Huawei E3131 unlock code, let’s cover the basics. As you might already know, Huawei E3131 is a popular wifi modem that can be readily used as a wifi hotspot as well. It allows a maximum of 5 users to connect at the same time. Over the last few months, it has become a popular choice for a wifi hotspot modem.
In order to unlock Huawei E3131, you would need to generate unique unlock codes. This can be done by using a Huawei code calculator for free. The interface provides free Huawei unlock code, which you can supply to your modem and use it with any other SIM afterward.
It takes your device’s IMEI number as an input and generates a unique unlock code corresponding to the provided IMEI number. It performs this by undertaking a digital process on the provided IMEI numbers. Subsequently, a Universal Master Code is generated that can help you break the limitation of your modem. In order to proceed, you would need the following:
1. As stated, you would need to supply the IMEI number of your modem for the process to commence. You can find it written on your device. It is usually written on the back side or just before the SIM slot. Also, you can open the dashboard of the modem’s interface and go to “Tools”. Under the “Diagnostics” you can find the IMEI number.
2. Make sure that your device is compatible with Huawei Code Calculator. You can check if it is listed on their official website here.
3. After generating the Huawei E3131 unlock code, you need to write it on your device to remove all the restrictions. You can refer using a Huawei Code Writer to perform this task.
4. Chances are that you might face a few unexpected problems or the flashing of an “error” message while unlocking your Huawei modem. In order to rectify such an unwanted situation, make sure that you have downloaded the Huawei E3131 Firmware Update. You can simply install the firmware and try to rewrite the code once again to unlock your device.
5. Lastly, make sure that you have a Google ID before proceeding, since the interface would require you to sign-in with your Google+ account.
Now when you are all prepared to unlock Huawei E3131, let’s proceed with all the major steps that you are required to take.
Part 2: Unlock Huawei E3131 with Huawei Code Calculator
We hope that by now, you must have obtained the IMEI number of your device. Also, to make sure that you are able to write the code and perform the entire process seamlessly, refer the above-stated guidelines.
In this guide, we have used Huawei Code Calculator to perform Huawei E3131 unlock operation. There are two versions of the interface available – old and new. We recommend using the new version, since it is more sophisticated and interactive. Additionally, with the new version, you can simply obtain the unlock code without the need of downloading any software. Using their interactive website, you can just generate a respective Huawei E3131 unlock code. All you got to do is follow these easy steps:
1. Visit the page for Huawei Code Calculator’s new algorithm right here. The website will simply ask you to sign-in using your Google+ account.
2. Simply provide your Google credentials to access the service and click on the “Sign In” button to proceed.
3. The app would seek some basic permission from Google+ to create your account using your credentials. Just provide the access and click on the “Accept” button.
4. It will ask you to provide the Model and the IMEI code of your device. Since you are performing Huawei E3132 unlock, your model number would be “E3131”. Provide the obtained IMEI number of your device as well and click on the “Calculate” button.
5. Before letting you know the unlock code, the website will ask you to “plus one” the website. It would be your way of recommending the website to Google. Simply click on the “g+” button to do so.
6. Lastly, the interface will let you know the Huawei E3131 unlock code. There would be two codes – old and new. You can use either one of them to unlock your device. Additionally, there would be a Flash code. It can be used to update the Firmware of your modem.
Make sure that you note down all these codes before performing the writing operation. Now, insert any other SIM and supply the newly obtained code to unlock it. You can generate up to five different codes with your account. Make sure that you use these unlock codes wisely and avoid making any mistake during the process.
That’s it! After performing these easy steps, you can easily unlock Huawei E3131. To obtain best results, make sure that you are well-prepared to unlock your Huawei modem. Refer all the prerequisites and make sure that you have the updated firmware present before you commence. Additionally, you can use Huawei Code Calculator to unlock your Huawei Android smartphone as well.
We are sure that after performing these instructions, you would be able to unlock your Huawei modem. Now, you can move past all those limitations and make the most out of your Huawei device.
- Huawei Manage
- 1. Enter Recovery Mode on Huawei
- 2. Backup and Restore Huawei Phones
- 3. Huawei Data Recovery
- 4. Make Huawei Mobile Wifi Easy
- 5. Top 6 Huawei Data Recovery Tools
- 6. Hard Reset Huawei Phones
- Huawei Transfer
- 1. Transfer from Huawei to Mac
- 2. Transfer from Huawei to PC
- 3. Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- 4. Transfer from Huawei to Samsung
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to Huawei
- 6. Best Phone Clone alternative
- 7. WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei
- 8. WhatsApp from Huawei to Android
- 9. WhatsApp from Huawei to iPhone
- 10. Top Huawei Data Transfer Apps
- 11. A Detailed Guide of Huawei Clone
- Huawei Unlock
- 1. Forgot Huawei Phone Password
- 2. Unlock Huawei E303 Modem
- 3. Unlock Huawei E3131 Modem
- 4. Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P8
- 5. Unlock Huawei with Video Guide
- 6. Factory Reset Huawei When Locked
- 7. Top 6 Huawei Modem Unlockers
- 8. Huawei Unlock Secret Codes
- 9. Huawei Unlock Code Calculators
- 10. Remove Huawei ID Activation Lock
- 11. Bypass FRP Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- 12. Tips About Huawei FRP Bypass
- 13. Guide About Huawei FRP Code
- 14. Top Huawei Bypass FRP Tools
- Huawei Problems
- 1. Honor 7A Touch Not Working
- 2. Top 9 Huawei Phone Problems
- 3. Huawei Touch Screen Not Working
- 4. Fix Huawei Battery Problems
- 5. Huawei Phone Won't Turn On
- Huawei Alternatives
- 1. Huawei P50 Pro vs Galaxy S22 Ultra
- 2. Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Huawei P20
- 3. iPhone 13 Pro Max vs Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei Tips