Top 5 Android Photo Recovery Apps for You
The photos on your device are very important to you yet despite how much you try to create backups for your photos there are times when they just get lost for one reason or another. One of the major reasons is usually accidental deletion. Everyone has done that thing where you want to hit save but find yourself hitting delete instead.
If you have a backup that contains the deleted photos, getting them back is as easy as restoring the backup. But we all know that sometimes backups can have hang-ups themselves. In this case, the best solution would be a reliable photo recovery program that will allow you to recover only the deleted files.
Here are the top 5 Android recovery apps for you to choose from. Is one of them your ideal choice?
Top 5 Android Photo Recovery Apps
1. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android)
Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) is also known as the World’s 1st Android data recovery software simply for being one of the most reliable in the business. It works by directly scanning the device for the lost data although it will also scan for the available data on the device as well. Apart from photos, you can use Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) to recover a number of other files including SMS, documents, videos, WhatsApp data, audio files, and many others. Many apps required root access to recover deleted data on Android devices. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) is quite useful in data recovery particularly if you don't want to root access because you are afraid of the risks of rooting - most other data recovery programs will not work with unrooted devices.
Recover data from Android devices running Android 8.0 or higher without root.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
- If you want to recover deleted photos, the tool supports even devices with Android 8.0 or higher, without being rooted.
Steps for using Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) to recover lost photos
One of the things you will notice about Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) is the fact that it is very easy to use. Let’s go through the simple steps of how to use this software to recover lost photos.
Step 1: Download and install Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android). Launch the program. select "Data Recovery" from the functions and then connect your device using USB cables.
Step 2: To allow the program to easily recognize your device, you need to enable USB debugging. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to do this, Dr.Fone provides you with instructions in the next window.
Step 3: In the next window, you will need to select the file type to scan for. Since we are looking to recover photos, check “Photos” and then click on “Next” to continue.
Step 4: In the Next Window, you need to choose the scanning mode. Select between the two scanning modes: Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files, and then click on “Start” to begin the scanning process.
Step 5: The Scanning process will begin immediately. Once the scan is complete, all the available and deleted photos will be displayed in the next window. Select the ones you would like to recover and then click on “Recover”
That easily, Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) allows you to get all your deleted photos back in a very short time. Check this post to know how to recover deleted Facebook messages, photos, and videos.
2. Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery software is an ideal choice if you want to recover android data. Apart from photos it can also be useful in the recovery of other files including call logs, contacts, text messages, WhatsApp messages, videos, audio files and many others. It works by scanning your Android device for the deleted files and can be used to recover files from the internal memory as well as the SD card. It also allows the user to preview the recovered and select only the files they want to recover.
The major selling point for Recuva is that it is completely free to use. The major problem is that it can only be used to recover lost files from SD cards only- it cannot recover files in the device’s internal storage. That said, it is still quite effective in the recovery of files including music, pictures, videos, documents, compressed files and emails very easily. It also works by scanning the device for the lost data although most people who have used Recuva say that it may not always recover all the deleted files correctly. It is worth a try though, especially because it is completely free to use.
4. MyJad Android Data Recovery
This one is another Android data recovery program that you can use. But much like Recuva, it cannot be used to recover files from the device’s internal memory. It only recovers files that were stored in the SD card. Some of the files that can be recovered using MyJad Android Data Recovery include photos, music, videos, archives and documents. It however does allow the user to preview and select the files they would like to recover and it is one of the easiest recovery programs to use.
5. Undeleter for Root Users
This application is only useful if your device is rooted. It is very simple to use- all you need to do is install the application on your device and then select whether you want it to recover files from the internal memory or the SD card. The app will then proceed to provide you with a list of all deleted files which you can then choose to restore. The application can be used to recover a number of files including pictures, videos, music, archives, and any other information you have on your device. The restored files can then be stored on Dropbox or Google Drive.
Being able to get your photos back shouldn't be hard with the right tools. Above are 5 of the best for Android users. Your task is selecting the one that provides a comprehensive and effective solution. We hope you are able to get your photos back easily.
- Recover Apps
- 1. Data Recovery Software for Android
- 2. Top 4 Android Data Recovery Tools
- 3. Restore Deleted Files on Android
- 4. Coolmuster Android Data Recovery
- 5. Guide of Disk Drill for Android
- 6. Android Data Recovery Software
- 7. Gihosoft Android Data Recovery
- 8. Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
- 9. Minitool Android Mobile Recovery
- 10. Recover Android Data from Fucosoft
- 11. Best Mobile Forensics Tools to Recover Data
- Contacts Recover
- Files Recover
- 1. Recover Files from Internal Memory
- 2. Recover Miscellaneous Files
- 3. Recover Android's Hidden Files
- 4. Recover Deleted Files from Android
- 4. Recover Deleted Files Without Root
- 5. Recover Files from SD Card
- 6. Undelete Files on Android
- Messages Recover
- Music/Videos Recover
- Photos Recover
- 1. Android Photo Recovery Apps
- 2. Recover Deleted Photos from Android
- 3. Recover Photo from Internal Storage
- 4. Recover Photos from Lost Phone
- 5. Restore Android Deleted Photos
- Broken Android Recover
- 1. View Files from Broken Phone Screen
- 2. Recover Data from Dead Phone
- 3. Recover Contacts with Broken Screen
- 4. Recover Text Messages from Android
- 5. Recover Data from Internal Memory
- Social Apps Recover
- 1. Recover Facebook Messages
- 2. Recover WhatsApp Messages
- 3. Recover WhatsApp Messages
- 4. Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Android Recover Tips