Recover Android's Hidden Files
What you see on your smartphone may not be its only content. Having said that, any of these devices may have some sensitive files that are intentionally hidden in a secret folder or directory for privacy or security reasons. At times, these files may be accidentally deleted or lost affecting the functionality of some phone features. You may be wondering how to recover them. Well, this article will teach you how to recover lost hidden files.
Part 1 What's Hidden Files and How to Find on Android
Smartphone vendors hide a lot of system files on purpose, and this is the standard, so their unintentional deletion or alteration may have bizarre repercussions. Viruses can often prevent files from being displayed, causing the system to malfunction. Let's look at some of the more popular methods for accessing secret files on Android.
On Android smartphones, all secret files have two major characteristics. The first is a property with the right name in the file settings. The second is a time preceding a file or folder's name. In all Windows and Linux platforms, this approach restricts the file's visibility. Any common third-party file manager may be used to delete these limitations.
A device may also be used to view secret data in the android's memory. Using a USB cable, connect the phone to the device. After that, open one of the Android storages in every file manager and configure it to view secret files in the settings. Both documents may be accessed directly from the computer or copied and pasted into other applications.
Part 2 Use Dr.Fone Data Recovery Software to Recover Deleted Hidden Files
Apps for your mobile or tablet will help you easily retrieve your missing data. Allows you to work without using a device, which is helpful while traveling. The existence of superuser rights is needed in this situation. It's also worth mentioning that while free apps have certain drawbacks, they're much less costly than their desktop equivalent.
If you don't have root access or your applications can't locate the file you like, you should try using desktop PC utilities to retrieve your files. At the same time, the free models only enable you to restore those forms of data, such as lost contacts or SMS messages. You must purchase the entire edition of the services to lift the limitations.
It's also necessary to bear in mind that the approaches mentioned above do not promise that addresses, images, or other data can be recovered entirely. Recently removed files may be permanently destroyed to make room for fresh records, or they may be corrupted at the moment of deletion. It is advised that you Dr. Fone Backup in advance to avoid losing sensitive details. Don't uninstall files from your mobile computer until you've transferred them to a safe storage spot. Furthermore, backing up your apps in Titanium Backup ahead of time will save you time when rebuilding the Android OS after a factory reset.
On occasion, a consumer can remove important data from an Android phone or tablet by mistake. Data may also be lost or destroyed as a result of a virus infection or a server malfunction. All of them, luckily, can be recovered. If you restore Android to factory settings and then attempt to restore the data that was previously on it, you would be unsuccessful since the data is irreversibly lost in this situation.
Since the required features are not provided in the operating framework, you would almost often have to use special data recovery services. Since the most efficient way to restore data on Android is only from a stationary PC or laptop, it is advised that you have a device and a USB adapter on hand.
If you have deleted or lost hidden files on your Android device, Dr.Fone Data Recovery for Android is the right tool to recover them. With this program, you can recover deleted hidden files.
World's 1st data retrieval software for broken Android devices.
- It can also be used to recover data from broken devices or devices that are damaged in any other way such as those stuck in a reboot loop.
- Highest retrieval rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices.
After installing the program on your computer, follow the simple instructions:
- Launch the application and connect your phone to the computer via USB. In the pop-up message, confirm that you trust this computer and select USB mass storage mode.
- As soon as the phone is recognized, you must select the Android Data Recovery item.
- Next, check the boxes on the items that you want to restore.
- The search will start in the memory of the gadget. The process for 16 GB phones takes on average 15-20 minutes, for 32-64 GB gadgets it can take up to 2-3 hours.
- At the end of the search, select the desired category on the left side and check the boxes on the files that you want to recover. All that remains is to press the Recover button.
Standard search is available for all phones. To scan the entire space, you need to perform a deep search, which is available only with Root rights. If they are absent, you will receive a corresponding warning.
The main advantages of Dr.Fone Data Recovery include wide support for devices: Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei, Asus and others. The software correctly reads memory from gadgets running Android versions from 2.1 to 10.0. Dr.Fone is a powerful tool for more than just data recovery. The software is capable of making backups, opening superuser rights and even removing the screen lock.
Even if you have deleted important photos, videos or documents, there is always a chance to recover them using specialized applications. To increase the chance of success, be sure to make regular backups, and if you find a "loss", immediately proceed to restore. The fewer memory overwrites performed after deletion, the higher the chances of recovering the file.
Dr.Fone Data Recovery (android)
Dr.Fone data recovery software for Android is a product developed by a well-known developer of software for recovering lost data, I previously wrote about their program for PC - Wondershare Data Recovery. Download the software to experience its greatness.
Android Data Recovery
- 1 Recover Android File
- Undelete Android
- Android File Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from Android
- Download Android Data Recovery
- Android Recycle Bin
- Recover Deleted Call Log on Android
- Recover Deleted Contacts from Android
- Recover Deleted Files Android Without Root
- Retrieve Deleted Text Without Computer
- SD Card Recovery for Android
- Phone Memory Data Recovery
- 2 Recover Android Media
- Recover Deleted Photos on Android
- Recover Deleted Video from Android
- Recover Deleted Music from Android
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Without Computer
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Internal Storage
- 3. Android Data Recovery Alternatives