Android smartphone is one of the best devices that most people use on a day to day basis. There are many things we can do with our Android device such as taking pictures, downloading media files like audio, video, photo, etc., and most importantly, downloading games and applications.
But, what if the data from your Android smartphone gets deleted, accidentally or without your knowing that it has happened? It can be tough when you lose important files or data on your phone, but the good thing is that there are plenty of software out there that aid in the recovery of your lost data.
Here are some of the best free software recovery tools that can help you solve this problem, such as recover deleted facebook messages, if you were to ever face it. Plus, we will also be looking at the best of all the recovery software made till date, for more on that, keep reading till the end.
- Part 1: 5 Free Android Data Recovery Apps
- Part 2: Best free Android data recovery app alternative: Dr.Fone
Recuva is a tool designed for data recovery that works best on your Android device and helps recover your lost photo, video, audio, games, applications, and more. A very common problem of smartphone or tablet users is that they tend to end up with accidentally deleted, lost or corrupted files on their device.
Same is the case with Android users as well. You then think of wanting to get the file back, but you don’t know how to. This software will allow you to recover your precious data in an easy and stress-free way.
- Can recover various file formats
- Easy to use
- Fast and efficient
- The interface needs a little bit of time to familiarize with
Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery is a very useful tool that you can use to recover lost files on your Android device. It can be frustrating when you find out that an important file on your device is missing. Either it was accidentally deleted, corrupted, or simply vanished without a cause.
With this recovery tool, you don’t need to be an expert. Just connect your device, follow the prompts, and you’re good to go.
- Offers scanning of your device at faster speeds
- Great, user friendly interface
- Lets you recover files not just internal memory card but also external hard drive
- The scanning speed is inconsistent
MyJad Android Data Recovery
MyJad Android Data recovery is another program that allows the users to recover the files on their Android device like photos, videos, audio, games, applications, and more. You won’t have to worry anymore in case you lose a file on your device by accident or in case the files get corrupt.
This program offers a great solution for recovering your data from all of those situations.
- Easy to use
- User friendly
- Allows the users to preview and retrieve deleted data on SD Card
- May need you to root the device
- Takes a while to install and uninstall the program
Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery
Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery is another great tool designed to recover files on your Android device. Much like the others in this list, Aiseesoft also comes as a savior for the users of smartphones and tablets, who have ended up losing those important data on their devices.
Irrespective of whether the data loss happened due to a damaged device, upgrading to a new phone, or simply files going corrupt without a reason, this software allows the user to recover photos, videos, audio, games and applications, and more.
- User friendly interface
- Simple layout
- Supports multiple Android devices
- More effective if installed on the phone than PC
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
Tenoshare Android Data Recovery is the last on our list of free tools designed to recover data on your Android device, regardless of how you had lost the files at the first place. It can recover all of your important files with ease. It allows you to scan your Android device with the click of a button, and even does recover the files for you automatically.
- Allows you to recover various Android data
- It works on almost all Android smartphones and tablets
- Automatically scans your lost data and recovers it at the same time
- High price tag of $49.95 to upgrade to a pro version
If there is one data recovery software that trumps them all, it is the world's first Android Data Recovery tool from the house of Wondershare, called the Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android). It is simply the best data recovery software till date.
Once you have Dr.Fone installed on your system, no matter what happens, you can be sure of the fact that your data, stored on your Android device is fully safe and secure. No longer do we have to be worried about accidentally deleting some of the important files from our smartphones or tablets.
Dr.Fone recovers all types of files and keeps you away from the woes of losing data from your Android device, for example, you can use it to recover your messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, and more.
Recovering important files doesn’t have to be complicated and time consuming. All we need is a tool that delivers its promise in helping us recover that data that we once lost on our device. With Dr.Fone, it is very easy, only takes a few minutes, a few clicks, and you’re done!
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models.
- For recovering deleted Android data, the tool supports only rooted devices, or those earlier than Android 8.0.
Here’s how to get started:
Step 1 - Download and install Dr.Fone on your PC or Mac, and launch it once the installation is complete. You will see a screen as shown below, choose Recover among all the functions and connect your Android device to your PC or Mac using a USB cable.
Step 2 - In order for Wondershare Dr.Fone to recognize your Android device, it is important that you enable 'USB Debugging' on your device.
Step 3 - It will prompt you to select the type of files you want to scan and recover. Once you have made your selection, you can click on 'Next' and let the tool scan for the deleted files on the device that you want to recover.
Then you can select the file types you would like to recover.
Step 4 - A preview of the files that Dr.Fone finds during the scan will be displayed on the next screen once the scanning process is over, you can now click the check boxes on the left side of the file names, and simply hit the 'Recover' button to let Dr.Fone save those files for you.
So, are you ready to experience the power of world's best Android Data Recovery tool?
Then, go ahead and click on the link below to download and install it for yourselves.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Android Data Recovery
- 1 Recover Android File
- Undelete Android
- Android File Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from Android
- Download Android Data Recovery
- Android Recycle Bin
- Recover Deleted Call Log on Android
- Recover Deleted Contacts from Android
- Recover Deleted Files Android Without Root
- Retrieve Deleted Text Without Computer
- SD Card Recovery for Android
- Phone Memory Data Recovery
- 2 Recover Android Media
- Recover Deleted Photos on Android
- Recover Deleted Video from Android
- Recover Deleted Music from Android
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Without Computer
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Internal Storage
- 3. Android Data Recovery Alternatives