Recover deleted data from more than 6000+ Android phones.
Who doesn't have those moments when a single mistaken tap results in deletion of a life's worth of text messages? We all have been the victims of such misplaced taps at least once our life. The good thing however, is that it is possible to recover deleted messages from android. Android phones have been programmed so as to keep a record of the deleted data as well. That data can be accessed using data retrieval softwares provided that it has not been written onto. There are many apps available on Google Play for the purpose some of which are free, others paid.
Also, a lot of desktop applications tend to show up when you do a Google search asking for message recovery software for Android. The important thing to remember however is, not all such applications work and some are mere hoaxes that lure you into downloading them and then infect your laptop or android or both. To avoid falling into such traps, always look for reviews on that particular software that you are about to use and conduct some background search. It is always recommended that you make use of a trusted application by a reputed company so that the process is absolutely safe and secure.
Speaking of reliable data recovery softwares, dr.fone - Android Data Recovery is one of a kind, all in one data recover software that enables user to recover any kind of deleted data almost instantly. It can be used to recover deleted text messages, photos, documents, contacts and much more. It does not require the users to engage in a lot of technicalities or take a lot of time out of their routine. It merely asks for a click and then takes care of all the data recovery process itself. Wondershare Dr. fone for Android is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Moreover, it offers support for over 2000 Android device models.
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
Step 1.Connect your Android phone
First of all, download and install the Android text recovery tool on your computer. It's not an app it's a desktop tool. Connect your Android phone to the computer.
Step 2.Enable USB debugging on Android device
Make sure you've enabled USB debugging.
Step 3.Analyze your Android phone
After setting the USB debugging, reconnect your phone if it asked you to disconnect it during the setting. Then you'll get the window below. Here you need to make sure your phone's battery is not less than 20% charged, and then you can click "Start" to let the program analyze your Android phone.
Step 4.Scan and recover deleted SMS on Android
After analyzing your Android, you can begin to scan it now. Before doing it, turn to the home screen of your phone and click "Allow" on it. Then back to the program on your computer and click "Start" to begin scanning. When the scan is over, all recoverable messages, contacts, photos and video on your Android will be found and displayed in the scan result. You can preview every message, including SMS and WhatsApp chat history. Check the deleted messages you need and export them to your computer by clicking "Recover".
Backing up Android messages with sms backup+
1. sms backup+ is a free message backup app available on Google Play. It can be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zegoggles.smssync&hl=en .
2. When the device is done installing, the first screen to come up will be similar to the one shown below.
3. Make sure that the checkbox corresponding to "Connect" option has been checked as the app needs to have access to a valid Gmail account to back up your messages to. The first time you'll be prompted for access permission. Grant permission to continue.
4. A message will pop-up asking you to allow or skip first backup. Select "Backup" to have all your messages backed up to your Gmail account.
Backing up Android messages with Wondershare MobileGo
To start backing up your data using Wondershare MobileGo, proceed as directed below:
1. Download Wondershare MobileGo from http://mobilego.wondershare.com/ and install it to your laptop or computer. Once the installation is complete launch the software. Connect your android device to your laptop or computer by means of a USB cable. Select "One-click Backup" from the home screen.
2. A window will appear showing the contents of the backup file. Check or uncheck items based on your preferences. Select a location for the backup and select "Back Up".
3. Track the progress of your backup by keeping an eye on the window that appears next.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>