How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Internal Storage
If you have accidentally deleted photos or any other kind of data from your Android device, then you have come to the right place. There are plenty of ways to recover deleted photos Android internal storage. In this informative post, we will provide stepwise instructions to use internal storage and memory card recovery software for Android mobile. Furthermore, we will also provide some tips and easy instructions to follow that can help you recover deleted files Android internal storage in a seamless manner.
Part 1: Warnings for Recovering Deleted Files from Android Internal Storage
Our Android phone’s data can be lost due to plenty of reasons. A bad update, corrupt firmware, or a malware attack could be one of the reasons. There are times when we accidentally delete pictures from our phone as well. No matter what caused this issue on your device, the good news is that you can recover deleted photos Android internal storage.
Before we proceed and make you familiar with secure memory card recovery software for Android mobile, it is important to discuss all the prerequisites. If your photos have been deleted, then follow these instructions to recover deleted files Android internal storage in a better way.
1. Firstly, stop using your phone right away. Don’t use any app, take pictures, or play games. You might already know that when something gets deleted from your phone, it is not removed from its storage right away. Instead, the memory that was allocated to it gets available. Therefore, as long as you won’t overwrite anything on its occupied storage, you can recover it easily.
2. Be prompt and use a data recovery application as fast as you can. This will make sure that no data would be overwritten on your device’s storage.
3. Try not to restart your device multiple times in order to retrieve your data back. It might cause unexpected results.
4. Similarly, don’t take an added measure of resetting your phone. After factory setting your phone, you won’t be able to recover its data.
5. Most importantly, only use a reliable and secure memory card software for Android mobile data retrieval. If the application is not trustworthy, then it might cause more harm to your device than good.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Data from Android Internal Storage?
One of the best ways to recover deleted photos Android internal storage is by using Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android). Compatible with more than 6000 Android devices, it runs on both, Windows and Mac. With it, you can recover deleted files from your phone’s internal storage as well as your SD card. The tool has one of the highest success rates in the market and can retrieve various kinds of data files like photos, contacts, messages, music, call logs, and more.
It doesn’t matter if you have accidentally deleted your photos or if your device has undergone a rooting error (or system crash), Data Recovery (Android) by Dr.Fone will provide a fast and effective result for sure. We have provided different instructions to use it for Windows and Mac. Also, a simple tutorial regarding memory card recovery software for Android mobile is also provided.
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS, icluding Samsung S10.
Recover from the Android phone directly
If you own a Windows system, then follow these steps to recover deleted files Android internal storage.
1. Before you start, make sure that a running version of Dr.Fone toolkit is installed on your system. If not, then you can always download Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) from here. After launching it, you need to select the option of “Data Recovery” from the welcome screen.
2. Now, connect your phone to the system using a USB cable. Make sure that the option of USB debugging in enabled on your device.
3. As soon as you would connect your phone to the system, you would get a pop-up message regarding USB Debugging on your screen. Just tap on the “Ok” button to agree to it.
4. The application will automatically recognize your device and provide a list of all the data files that it can recover. Simply check the data files (like photos, music, and more) that you wish to retrieve and click on the “Next” button.
5. This will initiate the process and start retrieving deleted photos from your device. If you get a Superuser authorization on your phone, then simply agree to it.
6. When the process is completed, you can preview your data. It would be segregated into different categories. Select the files you wish to retrieve and click on the “Recover” button to save them.
SD Card Data Recovery
As stated, Dr.Fone toolkit also has a memory card recovery software for Android mobile. The same application can also be used to recover lost data from your SD card by following these steps.
1. Simply connect your SD card to the system (via a card reader or device) and launch Data Recovery software. Select the Android SD Card Data Recovery to initiate the process.
2. Your SD card will automatically be detected by the application. Select its snapshot and click on the “Next” option.
3. From the next window, you need to select a mode to scan the card. You can either select the Standard Mode or the Advanced Mode. Furthermore, even in Standard Mode, you can choose to scan for the deleted files or all files on the card.
4. Wait for a while as the application will start recovering the deleted data from your card. It will also be divided into different categories for your convenience.
5. When it is done, just select the data you wish to retrieve and click on the “Recover” button.
After following this guide, you would be able to recover deleted photos Android internal storage as well as your SD card. Go ahead and give Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) a try and recover deleted files Android internal storage in no time. Feel free to let us know if you face any setbacks while using the application.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Android Data Recovery
- 1 Recover Android File
- Undelete Android
- Android File Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from Android
- Download Android Data Recovery
- Android Recycle Bin
- Recover Deleted Call Log on Android
- Recover Deleted Contacts from Android
- Recover Deleted Files Android Without Root
- Retrieve Deleted Text Without Computer
- SD Card Recovery for Android
- Phone Memory Data Recovery
- 2 Recover Android Media
- Recover Deleted Photos on Android
- Recover Deleted Video from Android
- Recover Deleted Music from Android
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Without Computer
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Internal Storage
- 3. Android Data Recovery Alternatives