Top 4 Android Data Recovery Tools (Work Without Rooting)
Have you accidentally deleted something from your phone or lost anything important? Don’t worry – you can easily recover deleted videos/photos/contacts from Android without rooting. To do this, you simply need to use a reliable Android data recovery without rooting tool. While there are not so many resourceful options out there, I have picked the 4 best Android data recovery software that are recommended by experts in this post.
Part 1: Common FAQs about Android Data Recovery Tools
Before we discuss how to do Android photo recovery without root access, let’s quickly answer some vital questions.
Q1: Is it possible to recover lost/deleted data from an unrooted Android?
Yes, it is possible to use a file recovery tool for Android (with no root access). There are plenty of reliable data recovery tools that work extremely well on Android and will not need root access on the device.
Q2: Can a recovery tool restore root files without rooting the device?
The exact results of any data recovery tool would vary on different factors and device models. Though, any reliable recovery software can restore system and user files on the device.
Q3: Can a recovery tool restore data from a formatted device without rooting?
Yes, if you pick the best Android data recovery software, then you can get back your lost data, even if your phone was formatted. I have listed some of these Android undelete without root solutions in the next section that you can further explore.
Part 2: The 4 Best Android Data Recovery Software You Must Explore
While there are a few file recovery Android (no root) tools, I have listed the 5 best options that give the highest success rates.
World's 1st data retrieval software for broken Android devices.
- It can also be used to recover data from broken devices or devices that are damaged in any other way such as those stuck in a reboot loop.
- Highest retrieval rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices.
Dr.Fone has come up with the first data recovery software for Android, which is known to have one of the highest success rates in the industry. Using it, you can recover deleted videos/photos/contacts/messages from Android without rooting it. Not only is the application super easy to use, but it has some of the most advanced recovery options as well.
- One of the best Android data recovery software, it supports the recovery under different scenarios (like accidental deletion, formatted device, virus attack, etc.)
- You can recover data from the Android’s internal storage, the attached SD card, or even a malfunctioning/broken device.
- The Android data recovery without root tool supports the retrieval of all the major data types such as photos, videos, music, documents, call history, contacts, messages, etc.
- Dr.Fone – Data Recovery is fully compatible with 6000+ devices from all the major manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Huawei, HTC, Sony, and more.
- Extremely easy to use
- Lightweight application with reliable results
- No rooting needed
2. Recuva for Android
Recuva is a freemium software that you can use to perform Android photo recovery without root access. The application is available for Windows and is known to yield satisfactory results.
- It can perform a deep scan on any Windows drive or your connected Android device.
- Users can perform a free scan of this Android data recovery without any root access tool and review their files.
- To extract your data and save it to the desired location, you need to get its premium plan.
- Recuva for Android can help you get back your photos, music, videos, contacts, and other data types.
- You can scan and preview the recovered results for free
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Not available for Mac (only runs on Windows)
- Does not support old Android versions
3. Remo Recover for Android
This is an affordable and effective Android photo recovery without any root solution that you can also consider. The application is available for Windows and supports almost all the leading Android models.
- The Android undelete without root software can recover data under all the common scenarios (included a formatted device).
- Apart from media files and documents, the application can also retrieve system packages and APK files.
- If you want, you can first preview the recovered data and selectively extract the files of your choice.
- You can perform deep scanning of data on the phone’s internal storage or the connected SD card.
- Easy to use
- Works on almost all Android devices
- Only runs on Windows (not on Mac)
- The recovery rate is not as high as other tools
4. FonePaw Android Data Recovery
FonePaw has also come up with a solution to recover deleted videos from Android without rooting. It is majorly known to recovery large-sized media files without complications.
- The file recovery for Android (no root) software can recover data from the device storage or the connected SD card.
- You can recover your photos, videos, music, messages, documents, contacts, and every other data type.
- It won’t need root access on the target device and will not harm your phone during the recovery process.
- It is known to yield positive results in different data loss scenarios like ROM flashing, virus attack, formatted device, etc.
- High recovery rate
- Preview of data is available
- SIM card recovery is also supported
- The data recovery process is extremely time-consuming.
- More expensive than other tools
I’m sure that after reading this post, you would be able to perform Android data recovery without root access. While I have listed the top 5 options here, I would recommend picking Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android). It is undoubtedly the best Android data recovery software that is easy to use and has one of the highest success rates out there. The best part is that you can try it for free without rooting your device and can later get its premium version.
Android Data Recovery
- 1 Recover Android File
- Undelete Android
- Android File Recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from Android
- Download Android Data Recovery
- Android Recycle Bin
- Recover Deleted Call Log on Android
- Recover Deleted Contacts from Android
- Recover Deleted Files Android Without Root
- Retrieve Deleted Text Without Computer
- SD Card Recovery for Android
- Phone Memory Data Recovery
- 2 Recover Android Media
- Recover Deleted Photos on Android
- Recover Deleted Video from Android
- Recover Deleted Music from Android
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Without Computer
- Recover Deleted Photos Android Internal Storage
- 3. Android Data Recovery Alternatives