Fixed Android File Transfer Mac not Working
In most cases, file transfer from Android to a Mac or another phone using Android File Transfer app is just smooth, but once in a while it fails to work. In that case, most of the time error message "could not connect to device" or "Fail to connect Android Mac’" bring your activity to a complete halt. In this article, we will guide you in Part one to resolve this issue through various possible solutions, alongside discussing briefly the possible cause.
Since Dr.Fone (Mac) - Phone Manager (Android) is widely used as wisely recommended for files transfer from any Android phone to any other phone, or PC such as Mac, so in the second part of this article, we will discuss, for your guidance, how to connect Android to Mac, like how to connect Samsung to Mac. Finally, in the conclusion, summarized outcome of the whole write-up plus any other pertinent helpful points will be included to a comprehensive end.
Part 1. Tips for Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
Realizing that different users may encounter Android file transfer not working on Mac kind of problem while transferring files (app data, contacts, messages, documents, pics, videos etc.) we will talk about various possibilities and will give you tips to try. We comfortably feel the problem pertaining to Android file transfer not working on mac will be resolved if these tips are followed as such.
Five Tips to Fix Android file transfer Mac not working
1. Debugging USB
Consider your USB cable need to be checked to confirm there is nothing wrong with the cable:
2. Mac Troubleshooting
To explore any wrong with PC first be sure that Mac OS X 10.5 or later is in use, and that Android 3.0 or later is being used.
3. Android Troubleshooting
To be sure about Android device functioning flawlessly:
4. Download Android file transfer Manager
If the problem still persists you can use this very powerful professional tool. This software is excellent to transfer multiple files in batch from any Android to Mac. Alternatively, data files can be loaded to cloud storage (Dropbox / Google drive) to transfer to Mac. Therefore:
Note. Galaxy users must switch to PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol).
Quickly files will be transferred to your computer. You will be able to confirm the transferred files to Mac clicking ‘F3’ at bottom-left. Also copying files from Mac to phone can be done clicking ‘F5’ in the middle of same the bar at the bottom, shown below.
5. Another software
If the problem Android file transfer not working mac is yet not resolved you may try luck with anther software namely Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android), available for Mac as well as Windows. This software smoothly transfer and backup of your phone to Mac easily.
Part 2. Transfer Android Data to Mac with Dr.Fone
Dr.Fone (Mac) - Phone Manager (Android) is a powerful, efficient and very easy to use tool that can help transfer all kinds of Files from Android to Mac through a sequence of a few simple steps. Dr.Fone is compatible with all Android devices such as HTC, LG, and Samsung Galaxy etc.
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android)
Transfer Android Data to Mac without Hassle!
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
How to Transfer Files from Android to Mac?
Step 1. Launching Dr.Fone and select "Phone Manager" mode. Use USB cable in order to connect your Android phone to Mac computer.
Step 2. Automatically your Android device will be detected and shown on display. Transfer tool will scan and display the transferable items, in the middle.
Step 3. Finally, go to the data category tab on the top, select the files you would like to transfer to Mac . Click Export to export all the selected files to Mac easily.
Although transferring files from smartphone to another Android phone or to PC is invariably a simple task but if somehow you are stuck up in some troublesome situation. Fortunately, solutions are there but since the problem erupts just out of sheer bad luck so you have only to check what’s the probable cause.
Probably you will be getting an error message due to anyone of the following reasons:
1. USB cable is not supporting transfer.
2. Device is not ready or setup for files acceptance via USB.
3. You may have Samsung’s Kies file transfer installed on your phone.
4. Your "micro USB" port may be damaged (which is hardware issue.)
Sometimes system security of your device doesn’t accept files transfer via USB cable. The error message like "Fail to connect Android Mac" may thus be seen. In such situation, you will need to enable to allow security mechanism of your phone to accept the transfer of Android files to PC (Mac) via USB.
We have emphasized on the use of Android File Transfer app which can be downloaded and installed easily, in the first place. Then you may see moving through the above tips as of how to finally achieve files transfer from Android to Mac.
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips