How to Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
It’s pretty easy to transfer pictures from computer to Android. Use a USB cable to connect your Android phone or tablet. When the disk of your Android phone or tablet appears, you can copy your favorite photos to it. Sounds easy, right?
However, have you never encounter any difficulties? When you need to copy photos from computer to Android, why not use an Android manager to help you? Here is our recommendation for you – Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android), the best Android Manager, which works well in transferring photos between Android and computer. Additionally, they empower you to transfer contacts, sms, music, videos and apps on Android to your computer.
Easy steps to transfer photos from PC to Android
Download Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) to take a try! You would find that transfer pictures from computer to Android is fast and easy.
A Smart Android Transfer for Doing between Android and Computers.
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
Now, let’s take the Windows version as a try. If you’re using the Mac version, you can still go through the following steps to move photos from computer to Android in the similar way.
Step 1. Connect Android with your PC
To begin with, install and launch Dr.Fone on your computer. Choose "Phone Manager" from the main window and connect your Android phone or tablet to your computer via a USB cable.
This program works well in Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista. When your Android is detected, all contents on your Android will be displayed in the primary window.
Note: Multiple Android phone and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, Google, are fully supported. So that you can transfer pictures from computer to Samsung, HTC, Google, Huawei, Moto easily, including the latest Samsung Galaxy S8.
Step 2. Transfer photos from computer to Android
In the primary window, click "Photos" from the top menu. All albums on your Android show up. Choose one album to save the importing photos.
Then, click the triangle under "Add" and choose "Add file" or "Add folder". When the file browser window pops up, find your desired photos or photo album and then import them.
That’s the simple steps on how to move pictures from computer to Android.
The video tells you how to copy photos from computer to Android device
More fantastic functions in Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android)
- Backup contacts, call logs, calendar, text messages, music, videos and apps;
- Send text messages from computer to one or more persons directly;
- Capture Android screens for backup;
- Import and convert incompatible music and videos to Android optimized ones;
- Import Outlook contacts to Android quickly;
Now, download the right version to get things done!
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips