Best Android File Transfer Alternative for Mac
Why Need Android File Transfer Alternative?
Android file transfer is a free program for Macintosh computers running Mac OS X 10.5 and later. It helps mount your Android phone or table as an external hard drive. In this way, you can browse and do file transfer from Android to Mac, and vice versa. For example, you can use it to connect Samsung to Mac for Samsung file transfer.
Download Android file transfer for Mac: http://www.android.com/filetransfer/
Since Android file transfer lets you transfer and delete files on an Android phone and tablet, why should you find an alternative one? A free program as it is, it's convenient for you to manage Android phone or tablet on Mac, but it has some drawbacks.
- Only compatible with Android device running Android 3.0 or later.
- It can't be use when you have installed samsung kies on Mac.
- Sometimes, it fails to detect Android phone or tablet.
What alternative to Android file transfer Stands Out?
Fed up with Android file transfer mac tools and are looking for an alternative? You might want to give this powerful alternative to Android file transfer: dr.fone(Mac) - Transfer (Android). It's mainly used for you to smoothly manage your Android phone or tablet on Mac or PC. Below are its features which excels over Android file transfer.
A Smart Android Transfer for Doing between Android and Computers.
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
How to Use Android file transfer alternative for Mac?
Step 1. Download and run dr.fone(Mac) on Mac.
Download and install dr.fone(Mac) on Mac. Launch dr.fone and choose "Phone Manager". Connect your Android device to Mac with a USB cable. Your device will be soon recognized.
Step 2. Sync iTunes to Android.
Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device on the main interface to sync music, movies and playlists from iTunes to Android.
Step 3. Transfer Data from Mac to Android.
Well, if you have lots of photos, movies, songs on Mac and would like to appreciate them on your Android phone or tablet, you can use the dr.fone to add them to your Android phone or tablet.
To transfer music, videos, photos, apps from Mac to Android, select the Music/Videos/Photos/Apps tab separately. Click Add button and select files on Mac and transfer to Android easily.
Step 4. Transfer Files from Android to Mac/iTunes.
It's simple to transfer data from your Android phone or tablet to Mac or iTunes. Just select your wanted files, and click Export button, then choose Export to Mac or Export to iTunes.
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips