How to Transfer Contacts from Outlook to Android
If you just buy an Android phone, and prepare to import phone numbers or contacts from Outlook to the new phone. It's unimaginable to input contacts one by one if you have hundreds of contacts. Worse still, if your contacts are more than a sim card can hold, you can't just put the sim card to your Android phone to transfer contacts. In fact, one easy way is to sync contacts from Outlook to Android phone.
Ways to sync contacts from Outlook to Android phone.
Owners of some HTC devices like the EVO 4G can use HTC Sync 3.0, which is a specially designed Microsoft Outlook and Windows Address Book-syncing app. It synchronizes contacts and calendars from Outlook to Android. However, HTC Sync 3.0 doesn't work with all HTC phones, and just for some latest new phones. Hit HTC's site to get more information or download Sync 3.0.
And too many Android phones lack free Outlook sync options, or some phones do not let you sync Outlook contacts with Android at once. You may need to import and export CSV files full of contacts. Then you may turn to Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) - the best Android contacts transfer and managing tool, which enables you to import contacts from Outlook to Android immediately and conveniently.
One Stop Solution to Transfer Contacts from Outlook to Android Phone
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
Easy steps to transfer contacts from Outlook to Android:
Here you will find how to transfer contacts from Outlook to Android step by step.
Step 1. Set up your Android phone
Download Dr.Fone on your PC. Launch it and select "Phone Manager". Then connect your Android phone to your PC. Your PC will detect your device automatically.
Step 2. Move contacts from Outlook to Android
Go to "Information > Contacts" Tab, and click "Import" to select "Import contacts from your computer". In the drop-down list, choose to import contacts from Outlook 2010/2013/2016.
Select a contacts account to save the imported contacts. Then this program begin downloading Outlook contacts to Android. After successfully downloading, the contacts will be displayed in the contacts account. You can also move specific contacts to any group as you like here.
If you have Outlook account on your Android phone, you can sync contacts in it to your Android phone with ease.
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) is a simple and effective Android phone data manager to transfer contacts to Android. Apart from syncing Outlook to Android phone, it's available for you to manage and backup your contacts to PC , convert videos to most suitable formats for your Android phones, or backup and restore your Android device with one click.
The video below guides you how to import and restore Android contacts.
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips