The Most Effective Ways to Recover Deleted Data on iPhone 13
Losing data from your iPhone 13 is an awful feeling. Data can be lost because of multiple factors like the loss of the phone, you deleting it unintentionally, restoring the wrong iTunes backups, physical damage of the phone, iOS updates, and a lot more.
Losing essential or private data from the iPhone 13 can be very frustrating. So, users tend to look for others ways or tools to recover deleted data from iPhone 13. If you want to recover the essential data from your iPhone 13 and do not know the best possible way to do it, then fret not because this article is an appropriate place to fix your problem.
Part 1: How to Directly Recover Data from iPhone 13?
The user can recover phone records from iPhone with the help of the below-mentioned ways.
Solution 1: Recover from iTunes
iTunes can restore the deleted file by default when you connect your iPhone 13 to your computer. However, it also has the option of recovering data manually at any time. To recover your deleted data from iTunes, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- Step 1. First, you need to connect your iPhone 13 to the computers you usually sync with. You can connect your device through USB cables or a Wi-Fi connection by syncing iTunes content on the computer with iPhone 13 on Wi-Fi.
- Step 2. In the iTunes app on your computer, click the mobile-like icon near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Step 3. Click to Summary.
- Step 4. Finally, click on Back up Now below the Backup.
Furthermore, if you encrypt your Backup, select encrypt iPhone 13 backup, enter the password, and then click on Set Password.
If you want to be 100 percent sure about the data being recovered to your iPhone 13, select Edit > Preferences and then click to Devices. The Encrypted backup has a lock symbol in the list of backups.
Solution 2: Recover from iCloud
iCloud is another way to recover texts from iPhone. To do so, follow the steps given below.
- Step 1. On your iPhone 13, go to Settings > General > Software Update. If a new version of iOS is available, follow the instructions to download it.
- Step 2. Now, to restore your recent backups, go to Settings > Your Name > iCloud > Storage & Backup > iCloud Backup. Then, click on the device indexed under iCloud Backup if you want to see the date and size of its recent backups.
- Step 3. Next, you need to click on Reset on the General tab to delete all the content and settings.
- Step 4. Then, on the App & Data Screen, click on Restore from iCloud backup and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Step 5. Click on Choose Backup in iCloud and choose the data you want to recover from the list of Backups available.
Part 2: Recover Deleted Data with Robust Data Recovery Tool: Dr.Fone - Data Recovery
When your iPhone is damaged for some reason, you go to the shop to repair it. However, when you use Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) to recover phone records from your iPhone, you do not have to spend your valuable time in the repair shop. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery supports recovery of iOS 12 and former versions and data like contacts, texts, messages, phone records, calendars, safari bookmarks, and accessories. Though it restores your phone to normal, it would not retrieve the data you have lost. Follow the steps below to restore your lost data in your new phone.
Best alternative to Recuva to recover from any iOS devices
- Designed with the technology of recovering files from iTunes, iCloud, or phone directly.
- Capable of recovering data in serious scenarios like device damaging, system crash or accidental deletion of files.
- Fully supports all the popular forms of iOS devices such as iPhone 13/12/11, iPad Air 2, iPod, iPad etc.
- Provision of exporting the files recovered from Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) to your computer easily.
- Users can speedily recover selective data types without having to load the entire chunk of data altogether.
- Step 1. The first thing you need to do is connect your computer to your iPhone 13, click on “Data Recovery”, and then “Start” to scan the file.
- Step 2. After the device is scanned completely, select the data or files you want to recover and click “Recover” to save the data to your computer.
- Step 3. The whole data you thought you lost when your phone was damaged is now recovered to your iPhone 13.
Part 3: Comparison: Wondershare Dr.Fone vs. iTunes/iCloud Backups
1. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery
Dr.Fone is the world's first iPhone data recovery software with the highest iPhone data recovery rate. It is the software that efficiently recovers data, phone transfer, etc., to both iPhones and Android smartphones. It allows you to recover data like contacts, texts, messages, phone records, calendars, safari bookmarks, and accessories (with backup) and supports the latest iPhone and iOS versions.
2. iTunes/iCloud Backups
The contents supported by iTunes include contacts, texts, videos, photos, apps, voice memos, messages, phone records, calendars, safari bookmark accessories only if the data is stored in the iTunes Backup. It allows you to restore your data with the help of the Apple touch ID, and it is a bit effortless to do so.
Similarly, iCloud supports data like Contacts, Calendars, Videos, and Memos. The data which is not supported by iCloud involves apps, voice memos, safari bookmarks, phone records, and calendars. However, it takes time to restore data since it requires a few settings before restoring the backup to the new iPhone.
3. Which is Better?
The device you will choose wholly depends on your preference, since both of the software share benefits of their own. While Dr.Fone is safe and efficient software that does not need any ID to recover texts from iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud require Apple ID to restore the backups. We prefer Dr.Fone - Data Recovery because unlike iTunes and iCloud, you do not have to undergo long steps to get your data recovered.
Part 4: FAQs about Recovering Lost Data
1. Is It Possible to Recover Photos from an iPhone that Were Erased and Had Never Been Backed Up?
Yes, you can definitely restore photos from an iPhone, even if it has not been backed up for years. You can go through iTunes/iCloud to check for the backup you can restore. Furthermore, you can use a data recovery tool like Dr. Fone - Data Recovery for restoring all the deleted or lost data from it. It is the world's 1st data recovery tool and works effectively by only just following a few simple steps. It allows you to select the pictures you want to recover and then secure them in the safest location.
2. How Can I Retrieve Deleted iPhone Data Without Having a Backup?
If your iPhone is damaged or lost, it feels frustrating. However, you can retrieve the data by going to iTunes and iCloud settings, using your Apple ID, and click on Restore Backup to recover everything you want to restore. However, if you face any difficulty retrieving the data without having a backup, you can use a recovery tool like Wondershare's Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). It is the easiest way to recover all your lost data. The Dr. Fone - Data Recovery tool scans and allows you to select the data you want to restore. It then stores the selected data in the computer with which your iPhone is connected.
3. How to Recover Data from an iPhone After Factory Reset?
Recovering your data from an iPhone after a Factory Reset can be done in three different ways, that include:
- iTunes, in which you have to connect your device with your PC, select your device, go to the summary page, and click on “Restore Backup”.
- iCloud, in which you will be directed to the screen that will ask you to restore data. Click on the Restore button and wait until your entire data is restored on your iPhone. However, ensure that your device is connected to Wi-Fi throughout the process.
- Lastly, use data recovery tools like Dr.Fone - Data Recovery to transfer all the lost data efficiently to your iPhone.
Now, you don't have to feel overwhelmed with losing your data. It is because these ways are the best ways to recover your lost data. From Dr.Fone - Data Recovery to iTunes or iCloud, you are overwhelmed with so many options to recover contacts from iPhone 13. These effortless ways to get the lost data back to your new phone provide you with a sense of security and joy at the same time.
iPhone 13 Series
- iPhone 13 News
- 1. Change Default iPhone 13 Ringtone
- 2. Use Siri on iPhone 13
- 3. iPhone 13 Tips and Tricks
- 4. Turn iPhone 13 Off
- 5. iPhone 13 Wallpaper
- 6. iPhone 13 Camera Tricks
- 7. iPhone 13 Problems
- 8. iPhone 13 Pro Max Introduction
- iPhone 13 Alternatives
- iPhone 13 Backup
- 1. Back up iPhone/iPad to Computer
- 2. iPhone Backup Software
- 3. iPhone Backup Extractor
- 4. Back up iPhone/iPad in DFU Mode
- 5. Back up iPhone in Recovery Mode
- 6. Back up Messages on iPhone
- iPhone 13 Erase
- iPhone 13 Issues
- 1. iPhone 13 Apps Keep Crashing
- 2. iPhone 13 Battery Draining Fast
- 3. iPhone 11/12/13 that Won't Turn On
- 4. iPhone 13 Stuck on White Screen
- 5. iPhone 13 Camera Not Working
- iPhone 13 Recover
- 1. Recover iPhone 13 Photos
- 2. Recover iPhone Contacts
- 3. Recover Data without iTunes
- 4. Recover iPhone 13 Data
- 5. Recover iPhone 13 Messages
- iPhone 13 Transfer
- 1. Contacts from Android to iPhone 13
- 2. Files from Android to iPhone 13
- 3. Data from iPhone to iPhone 13
- 4. Manage iPhone 13 on PC
- iPhone 13 Unlock