How to Unlock iPhone 12 / 12 Pro Max?
Human life completely changed since the advent of technology. Today, life is not the same as it used to be. Communication and traveling became so easy. People can fly and within few hours reach the destination. The time span that was once calculated in days has now shrunk to just a few hours. In the early days, no one would have imagined that they could carry the computer in small bags, but laptops were invented to their surprise.
Today, all those computer and laptop qualities are being shifted into a small phone. Something that can fit in a pocket, and a human can carry it anywhere without feeling its weight. A small device, the mobile phone has great competition in the market. Android phones are coming up with brilliant features to stand equally with iPhones, but iOS has its own customers and a powerful market value. Talking about iPhone, let's discuss how a user can unlock 12/ 12 Pro Max without a passcode.
Part 1. Unlock iPhone 12 / 12 Pro Max without Passcode or Face ID
A problem commonly faced by all iPhone users is that they forget the password, and then they are stuck because they cannot use their phone anymore. This might seem impossible because iPhone users cannot use the phone without a passcode, but let us show you a magical application that makes this impossible.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock, the well-known application among most iPhone users, can resolve the problem quickly. This is a very secure platform for iPhone users because it promises to safeguard user's personal information. The application is easy to use, that even a new person can use it without facing any trouble. Let us highlight its features;
- It runs on all major iOS versions.
- It can unlock the phone. It doesn’t matter if it's second-hand or if you forgot the password.
- Easy to handle and use, no technical skills are required.
- It can even unlock a disabled phone without using its passcode.
This might be possible that not all iPhone users know about Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock, so, for such users, let us take you through the steps that are required to unlock iPhone 12 or 12 Pro Max using Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock without a passcode.
Step 1: Download and Install the Application
First of all, the user is supposed to download Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock from its official website and install it on your Windows or Mac system. Once it is installed, the application is all set and ready to use; launch it in the time of need and unlock your iPhone without a passcode.
After the application is launched, the Welcome Screen will appear with different options. The user is requested to select the option of 'Screen Unlock.'
Step 2: Connect Phone with System
In the second step, the user should connect their phone to the system and let Dr.Fone's application automatically detect it. Whenever you are ready to initiate the process, click on the button 'Unlock iOS Screen.'
Step 3: DFU Mode Activation
Once the application has detected your iPhone, you now need to activate the DFU mode. Step by step illustration on how to activate DFU mode is shared on-screen.
Step 4: Download Firmware Update
A new window will appear now on which the application will ask for some information regarding your iOS device. Provide the application with asked information and click on the 'Download' button to get the firmware update for your iPhone.
The user is requested to wait for some time, as the firmware update is being downloaded for your phone. Once that is done, now click on the 'Unlock Now' button to complete the process.
Step 5: Confirmation Code
The application will now ask for the confirmation code. Just provide the on-screen confirmation code and let the process complete itself. As soon as that is done, the application will notify you through the interface. The process can also be repeated by clicking on the 'Try Again' button.
Part 2. Unlock Locked iPhone 12 by Restoring it to Default Settings – iTunes
iPhone users make sure that they connect and sync their devices with iTunes because their data is safe. iPhone users live without the fear of losing their data because it is backed up. Taking more advantage of this, iPhone users can restore their phone to default settings and can even unlock their iPhone without using a passcode.
Let us show you how to unlock iPhone 12/ 12 Pro Max without using a passcode;
- Start the process by turning off your iPhone.
- After that, plug in your phone to the computer and open iTunes.
- Once the phone is connected with iTunes, click on 'Summary' that will appear on the screen's left side.
- After the summary screen is opened, you will see the option of 'Restore iPhone'; click on that option.
- This option will bring you to a new window that will be asking for your confirmation on the decision to restore your device.
- As soon as that is done and iTunes has finished the process, your iPhone 12 will be restored to default settings.
Part 3. Unlock Disabled iPhone 12 by Erasing iPhone in iCloud
IOS world is different from the Android world, and so, both have different and unique problems to deal with. For example, an android user can never imagine unlocking a disabled phone, but iPhone users surely know how to do it. It might be possible that someone doesn't know how they can erase the iPhone from iCloud, so for such users, let's provide a step-by-step guideline;
- First of all, the user is requested to visit icloud.com on your computer or any other device that is in use. Then log in by using the Apple ID and password.
- If two-factor authentication is enabled on your iPhone, then hit ‘Trust’ and enter the 6-digit verification code that will be sent to your iPhone.
- Once you are logged in, choose ‘Find iPhone’ and enter your Apple ID and password again.
- 4. Then, you are requested to click on ‘All Devices’ that will appear on the top of the browser and select your device's name from the list provided.
- When you have selected your iPhone, click on the ‘Erase iPhone’ button visible towards the screen's right side. This will erase all the data and settings from your device. It will also wipe the password.
Part 4. Pros and Cons of Every Method
Different methods have been discussed that use different platforms regarding how a user can unlock an iPhone if a passcode is missing. The user might be confused about choosing the appropriate method so let’s help the users by sharing some advantages and disadvantages of all the methods discussed above. This will help the user to select the best possible method;Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock
The known and famous application among iPhone users helps them recover data, unlock a phone even if its passcode is missing, and whatnot. Let us now discuss its amazing pros;Pros
- The process is completed within few seconds. Users can easily handle the application because of the guidelines that are shared on the screen.
- The application is very convenient to use, and it works on both Windows and Mac.
- Dr.Fone can remove the Apple or iCloud passwords even if they do not have any account details.
- The application can easily unlock a 4-digit or even 6-digit screen passcode, Face ID, or Touch ID.
- The iPhone in use will be updated to the latest iOS 14 as soon as the unlocking process is completed.
- The iPhone must be in DFU mode for the process to unlock the screen.
iPhone users can unlock the phone by using iTunes. Following are its pros and cons;Pros:
- Most iPhones are synced with iTunes, which benefits the user as it restores the latest backup on iPhone after removing the screen lock.
- iTunes is easy to understand and simple to use.
- The biggest drawback people face with iTunes is that the data can be erased if no latest backup is taken.
- Another factor that causes the problem is iTunes' slow functionality, as it consumes a lot of time to complete a process.
Another known platform for iPhone users is iCloud, which allows users to unlock the screen without using the passcode. Let us share its pros and cons;Pros:
- The biggest benefit of using iCloud is that the user doesn't have to connect iPhone with the system. Just login is required for iCloud.
- Another factor is that no technical skills are needed to use iCloud. The user needs access to their iCloud account.
- User needs a strong and stable internet connection to log in to iCloud and in case internet is not available, they cannot unlock the screen.
- Another disadvantage is that if 'Find my iPhone' is not enabled on the device, then the user cannot unlock the screen through iCloud.
The article aimed to provide users with maximum information and knowledge about unlock the iPhone 12/12 Pro Max even if you don’t have the passcode. Several methods have been discussed alongside their pros and cons so that the user can select the best.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Bypass iOS 14 Lock Screen
- Hard Reset on iOS 14 iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 12 without Password
- Reset iPhone 11 without Password
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 7/ 7 Plus without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iPhone
- iPad Lock Screen
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Reset iPad Password
- Reset iPad without Password
- Locked out of iPad
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- iPad Unlock Software
- Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes
- iPod is Diabled Connect to iTunes
- Unlock Apple ID
- Unlock MDM
- Apple MDM
- iPad MDM
- Delete MDM from School iPad
- Remove MDM from iPhone
- Bypass MDM on iPhone
- Bypass MDM iOS 14
- Remove MDM from iPhone and Mac
- Remove MDM from iPad
- Jailbreak Remove MDM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode