How to Backup iPhone in Recovery Mode
When your iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR is in Recovery Mode, it allows you to do nothing but to come out of the mode so that you can use it normally. In other words, you cannot backup your iPhone when it is in Recovery Mode because all its functions that the iOS provides remain uninitialized, and the iPhone must be powered on normally before it can allow you to back up your data.
If your iPhone is in Recovery Mode, it means that either you are stuck in the Recovery Mode Loop, or the iOS that your iPhone has got corrupted. In order to resolve either of the problems, it is easy to rely on an efficient third-party tool that is not only cheap, it is also capable of making things easier for you.
- 1.Fixing the Corrupt iOS to Start Your iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR in Normal Mode
- 2.Using Dr.Fone - Phone Backup (iOS) to Backup iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR
If you iPhone are stuck in the Recovery Mode, it is likely your iPhone has is corrupt and needs to be fixed. Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS) simplifies this entire process, and you just need follow the step-by-step instructions given below to get the job done with ease.
- Fix with various iOS system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data loss at all.
- Supports iPhone XS (Max) /iPhone XR / iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS version fully!
- Work for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
1.Run Dr.Fone,on the main window, then choose System Repair option.
2.Connect your iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR with USB on computer,then click the Start button to verify your iPhone's model number.
3.When the next window opens, verify your iPhone's model number.
4.Click the Download button to download a compatible version for your iPhone to your computer's local hard drive.
Note: If the download fails, you can click the Copy button from below, open your favorite web browser, paste the copied URL in the web browser's address bar, and hit Enter to download an iOS image for your iPhone manually.
5.Once the downloaded is finished, Dr.Fone will continuously start repairing your iPhone to get your iPhone in normal mode. The whole process will take less than 10 minutes.
Once restarted, you can follow the procedure given below to backup your data to your computer.
Advantages of Using Dr.Fone
Although you can use any of the available programs to come out of the Recovery Mode whether or not the iOS on your device is corrupted, there are a few advantages that give Dr.Fone some additional scores:
- When you use Dr.Fone to download and restore a new iOS image to your iPhone, your data still remains intact and does not get deleted.
- Dr.Fone automatically detects your iPhone model and downloads the compatible iOS image for you.
- In case you cannot find your data in the Dr.Fone's scan results, you can recover it from the iTunes or iCloud backup files using the application.
- Unlike iTunes or iCloud, Dr.Fone allows you to pick individual objects from the backup files and restore them to your device or computer.
Having a corrupt iOS while continuously using your iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR is a normal thing. Thanks to Wondershare for developing an efficient tool like Dr.Fone that is capable of making your life easier when it comes to fixing your iPhone and getting your data back.
Video on Fixing the Corrupt iOS to Start Your iPhone in Normal Mode
After your iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR has been fixed to the normal mode.In order to avoid data loss,we remind you backup your data at once. Dr.Fone - Phone Backup (iOS) is a very good tool which provides an effective way to backup your data in 3 steps.
Backup & Restore iOS Data Turns Flexible.
- One click to backup the whole iOS device to your computer.
- Allow to preview and restore any item from the backup to a device.
- Export what you want from the backup to your computer.
- No data loss on devices during the restore.
- Selectively backup and restore any data you want.
Here is the simple steps,just follow it:
Step 1.Launch Dr.Fone on your computer, select "Phone Backup" option.Then connect your normal iPhone to computer.
Step 2.When your iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR has connected,select the type of data you want to backup.Then click "Backup"to start.The whole process will take a few minutes,depends on the data storage on your iPhone.
Step 3.After backup has finished,you can check all contents of backup in categories.Choose the selected files to export to your computer,just click "Export to PC".
Video on Using Dr.Fone - Phone Backup (iOS) to Backup iPhone
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Backup iPhone Data
- Backup iPhone Contacts
- Backup iPhone Text Messages
- Backup iPhone Photos
- Backup iPhone apps
- Backup iPhone Password
- Backup Jailbreak iPhone Apps
- iPhone Backup Solutions
- Best iPhone Backup Software
- Backup iPhone to iTunes
- Backup Locked iPhone Data
- Backup iPhone to Mac
- Backup iPhone Location
- How to Backup iPhone
- Backup iPhone to Computer
- iPhone Backup Tips