Hide location on iphone and Android without others knowing
How to hide location on iPhone is a question that most of the users ask and there is a reason for it. It is privacy that concerns people the most and for the same reason, they want to get the best outcome with ease and perfection. It also means that the users want to hide their location for other reasons like playing AR and location-based games. For iPhone users, this is a thing that is a bit complex. This is because the iPhone does let any spoofing app exist on their app store.
Part 1: How to hide my location on the iPhone
If you want to answer the question i.e. how to hide your location on the iPhone then it is advised to read this article thoroughly. The question here rises that the why does a person wants to hide his location if the iPhone is being used. This can be because of many reasons and some are mentioned below:
- To Avoid Tracking
This is one of the main reasons for which a user wants to hide his location. This includes tracking by the parents and police. If you want to hide from the prying eyes then only the location of the iPhone is hidden.
- Privacy Protection
This is another important aspect that everyone wants to preserve. It also means that you get to protect your activities online as well as what is being visited online. There are apps which can be used to get complete information and hide my location is only used to curb the activities of such applications.
1.1 Spoof Location Tool to Change Your Location
Dr. Fone Virtual Location is the best and the most used programs that will spoof your location on iOS with ease. If you want to know how to hide location on iPhone without them knowing then this is the tool which you must have. An intuitive design as well as the tech details of the program makes it the first choice of all.
Step 1: Installation
First of all, you want to download and install the program, to begin with.
Step 2: Enable Virtual Location
Click Virtual Location from the options and connect the iDevice to the computer.
Step 3: Find your Location
The new window will should your accurate location and if does not click center on to display the correct location.
Step 4: Teleport Mode
Make sure that the teleport mode is enabled and this can be done by clicking the third icon on the top right corner.
Step 5: Move to the Location
Once the location has been specified in the box that appears click on move here in the pop-up box
Step 6: Validation
The location is locked by the system. It means that you will be at the same place as desired and the phone also shows the same location.
1.2 Use Your Figure Set Your iPhone
This may be referred to as other ways to hide location iPhone that have proven to work. If you want to hide my location iPhone then it is advised to follow one or more steps as follows to get the work done.
i. Airplane Mode
It is the easiest way to hide the location on the iPhone. To do this you just need to visit the control center and hit airplane mode to get the work done.
ii. Turn off the Location
This is another important feature that will make sure that you get yourself hidden from the prying eyes. Go to Settings > Privacy > Location > Toggle off. This is the best answer to the question i.e. how to hide my location on the iPhone.
iii. Turn off Share My Location Feature
It is also one of the best ways to hide location with ease and perfection. To get this done simply access the “From” option in the location services to get started. Swipe left to remove the device and this will also hide your location from everyone.
iv. System Services
Turn off the significant location services from the system services to proceed.
Part 2: How to hide my location on Android
The android users can also make sure that the location is hidden and this part of the article will deal with it.
i. iVPN - Hide your Location
This is one of the few applications on the play store that does not save any logs whatsoever. It also means that you are 100% sure that you are not being tracked. It keeps you and your activities safe and secure.
ii. Hide my. name VPN
It is also one of the best and the most used VPNs that allow the users to overcome their issues. The IKEv2 and Open VPN protocols are used to make sure that you get the best and the most advanced outcome and get inside a hiding cloak.
iii. Tor Guard VPN
This is another important application that will ensure that you hide my location to find my friends. The program has been rated high by the users and it is all because of the techniques that have been embedded with care and perfection. With Tor Guard, it is simple to hide and perform all the activities.
Dr. Fone is the answer to the question i.e. how to hide location on finding my iPhone as it has been exclusively made for this. It is simple and makes the process easy to follow. There is no other option that is as easy to work with as Dr. Fone is. The program has been configured to make sure that you get the best location spoofing details with ease. With this program, it is too easy to fake your location as it has been tested thoroughly. The program has also been rated high by the users as it allows the users to overcome the troubles which the other spoofers present.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking