Ways to Turn On iPhone Without Home Button
We have heard from many people who wish they could turn their phone as the Home or Power button on an old device has stopped working. Either your iPhone's home button is broken for some reason, and you're having trouble running your iPhone, or you don't know how to turn on iPhone without home button. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to get around this problem without needing a physical lock-screen button by implementing five different techniques in this guide.
Let's start with what you need to - skip ahead if all that sounds too technical for you. In case it isn't clear already: trying hard resetting will wipe out personal data stored in memory. No matter how much we safeguard our phones, accidents still happen. If an accident has compromised your iPhone home button and you feel like getting rid of the device is the only option for recovery or, worse yet- replacement, don't worry! We'll show you in this article ways to fix it so even though Apple no longer offers repairs for these types of issues -you can continue using yours as usual with some simple modifications۔
Part 1: How to turn on iPhone without the power and home button?
This is one of the best ways to learn how to turn on your iPhone without a button. The AssistiveTouch works as an excellent alternative to home and power buttons for users with disabilities or physical limitations who can't press them easily anymore. Learn about this simple technique in just 3 easy steps!
Step 01: Start the Settings app on your iPhone.
Step 02: Now Tap "Accessibility" on an iPhone smart device.
Step 03: in this step, you Tap "Touch"
Step 04: Here, you Tap "AssistiveTouch"
Step 05: Turn on AssistiveTouch by swiping the button to the right. The AssistiveTouch button should appear on the screen.
To use assistive touch, simply tap anywhere within the mobile device's display where this floating bar appears, then press harder until it expands into its full range of features such as switching between recent apps.
AssistiveTouch allows you to perform various functions through a button that hovers on your screen. The Assistive Touch menu pops out when touched by pressing the button and contains several options, including returning home or going directly into voice dialing mode for people who have difficulty with buttons due to their disability.
Part 2: How to customize AssistiveTouch
You can customize this AssistiveTouch menu as well by adding, removing, or changing the buttons. If you delete all of them except one and tap once on, it will function as a home button for quick access! Here is a simple way to Customize AssistiveTouch.
- First of all, open the AssistiveTouch settings and tap "Customize Top Level Menu."
- Here you can move any button on the custom top-level menu page with the help of this menu and change it to perform different functions.
- To get rid of all the options, tap on "minus sign" until it shows only one icon. Then drag up or down to make your selection and choose Home when done!
Part 3: How to turn on iPhone by applying Bold text?
The Bold text feature on your iPhone will allow you to turn on the device without having to press any buttons or the Home button. To use this, turn it on, and after a few seconds of inactivity, an alert pops up asking if you would like iOS system software updates or not! Here you learn how to turn on iPhone without a home button by implementing these steps.
Step 01: In the first step, you need to turn on the bold text feature on your phone, visit its Settings > General > Accessibility, and toggle on the feature of "bold text"
Step 02: Whenever you turn on your device for the first time, a pop-up will ask if it is alright to apply these settings and turn them on automatically. You can tap "Yes" or tap again in order not to do so; however, this action may take some time as iPhones need about five minutes before they're completely done booting up. With this method, you have to be easily turn on iPhone without a power button.
Part 4: How To Turn On iPhone by resetting network settings?
Resetting your iPhone or iPad is a quick way to put the device back into its original condition. The major settings you can reset include network settings, passcode (if enabled), and reminders; however if there's anything left on after using these options it will be erased when doing this process instead of just rebooted like other functions might do with one click each time we use them!
This is a quick and easy method to erase stored WiFi passwords from your device. For the process to be completed, you'll need to re-pair Bluetooth devices as well as reboot it with setting up all those important details again after formatting everything! To use this setup and know how to turn on iPhone without home button.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to General
- Tap on the blue Reset Network Settings button.
- Enter your passcode if prompted, and then tap the blue Done button.
- Tap on the red Reset Network Settings button.
Part 5: How to Take an iPhone Screenshot Without Home or Power Buttons
To assist you in accessing all of your functions on an iPhone, there is Assistive Touch. This accessibility feature allows for more than just button pressing by using software menus instead so that people with disabilities can use it without any problem or obstruction to their movement!
To activate it, head over to Settings > Accessibility and choose Touch under Physical & Motor. Enable Assistivetouch at the top of your screen so that you can turn on this white dot overlay button for easy access when needed!
When you tap the AssistiveTouch icon, it opens a menu that provides quick access to various functions. To easily add screenshot functionality in this app and other apps alike, select Customize Top Level Menus from here!
To take a screenshot, open the app you want and tap on an icon to replace it. If not satisfied with this option or if there is no button designating Screenshot as its function then simply add one by tapping Plus from within your list of actions - which will allow for more space dedicated to adding shortcuts!
You might also interest:
1. How do you fix an unresponsive home button?
A stuck iPhone Home button can be a major headache. Open the Settings app on your phone, and if you don't have an option for replacing it, there is always software that will allow people to mimic functionality as closely as possible by creating their own virtual "home" screen buttons in front of all running apps!
If your Home button is slow or doesn't work at all, try this quick fix. Hold down the Power button and after a few seconds, tap on "Slide to power off." If you see an option for calibrating it then do so by releasing both buttons once done with the calibration process, which should restore responsiveness in apps like the Calendar app were pressing on certain dates causes them not to respond properly before doing step three above again if needed but be careful as one wrong move could force close other important programs!
2. How do I get the home button on my iPhone?
To allow the Home button on iOS, You need to go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch and toggle on AssistiveTouch. On iOS 12 or older, go to Settings > General > Accessibility. With AssistiveTouch on, a gray dot looks onscreen; tap this grey dot to access the Home button.
3. Will Apple bring back the home button?
No, the iPhone introduced by Apple in 2021 is without the Home button, which is a clear indication that Apple does not want to bring the Home button back to the iDevice. The upcoming iPhones from Apple are expected to feature both Face ID and Touch ID, but there will be no physical home button on this year's models.
Now in this article, you know different ways to turn on your iPhone without a lock button. Your options are limitless and flexible. From turning on the bold text or using AssistiveTouch for accessibility purposes, there is plenty of possible ways that will make this task easier than ever before! Additionally, one can also employ gestures if they have jailbroken devices, but be careful not to use these techniques if it's not supported by Apple hardware/software provider because doing so may cause unexpected consequences.
- iPhone News
- iPhone Activate
- iPhone Data Manage
- 1. Export Notes from iPhone to PC/Mac
- 2. iPhone Notes Duplicate
- 3. Print WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
- iPhone Diagnostics
- 1. Check iPhone Wi-Fi Speed
- 2. Check and Monitor iPhone Temprature
- 3. Put iPhone in Diagnostic Mode
- 4. Test iPhone Screens
- iPhone How-tos
- 1. Force Quit Frozen Apps
- 2. Find Own Phone Number
- 3. Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- 4. iPhone Internet Explorer Alternatives
- 5. Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- 6. Things Can Do with iPhone on Plane
- 7. Tips for Using VLC for iPhone
- 8. iPhone Explorer for Mac and Windows
- 9. Use iPhone as Security Camera
- iPhone Location Tips
- 1. Change iPhone GPS Location
- 2. Hide iPhone/Android Location
- 3. PokeGo++ iPhone
- 4. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. PGSharp for iPhone
- 7. Change App Store Country
- iPhone Track
- 1. Track iPhone by Phone Number
- 2. Track iPhone without App
- 3. Turn Off Tracking on iPhone
- 4. Spy on iPhone without Jailbreak
- iPhone Tricks
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC
- 3. Turn On iPhone Without Home Button
- 4. Charge iPhone Without Charger
- 5. Free Unlimited Data on Verizon iPhone
- 6. Use iPhone with Broken Home Button
- 7. Use iPhone without Touch Screen
- 8. Remote Control iPhone from PC
- 9. iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- 10. DFU Tools for iPhone
- 11. iPhone/iTunes Error 4013
- 12. iPhone Front Camera Not Working
- 13. Download Songs on iPhone/iPod
- 14. Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- 15. Reset iPhone Without Apple ID
- 16. Transfer Photo from Android to iOS
- Find My iPhone Tips