Does PokeGo++ still work?
Pokemon Go players always look forward to cheats and hacks that can help them catch more Pokemon in the game. While the majority of cheats available on the Internet no longer work, there are a few tricks that might help you expand your collection with unique Pokemon characters.
One such cheat/hack, that has helped many iOS users collect Pokemon in the past, is PokeGo++. If you’ve been planning to use PokeGo++ to catch rare Pokemon, continue reading; this guide will provide you a deep insight into PokeGo++ and whether you can use it in 2021 or not.
Part 1: What is Pokego++?
If you’re new to the Pokemon Go world and haven’t heard about PokeGo++, here’s what you need to know. It’s basically a hacked IPA version of the original Pokemon Go that comes with a built-in joystick feature. You can use this feature to teleport your location to anywhere in the world and catch a wide variety of Pokemon without even walking a single step.
PokeGo++ was developed by the developers at Global++ to give users leverage and help them catch their favorite Pokemon characters easily. These developers reverse-engineered the original Pokemon Go code released by Niantic and designed their own version of the game, i.e., Poke Go++. With PokeGo++, you can set your smartphone’s GPS location instantly and find some of the rarest Pokemon characters to increase your XP.
It’s worth noting that PokeGo++ was released for both Android and iOS. iPhone/iPad users could use PokeGo++ via Cydia Impactor. On the other hand, PokeGo++ Android could be installed using Fly GPS. For users who don’t know, Cydia Impactor is a dedicated iOS tool that lets users install and run sideload apps on the iDevice without having to jailbreak it.
Part 2: Where Can I get PokeGo ++
So, let’s get to the real question, i.e., does PokeGo++ still work. Unfortunately, the answer is “No”, PokeGo++ is neither available for iOS nor Android. Back in 2019, when the majority of users started switching to PokeGo++, Niantic filed a lawsuit against Global++. They claimed that the hacked version of Pokemon Go gives an unfair advantage to some users. In addition to this, Niantic also stated that PokeGo++ was developed by infringing on Niantic’s intellectual property rights.
Due to this lawsuit, Global++ had to immediately stop the release of PokeGo++ to its users, take down their official website, and delete all their discord servers as well. In fact, Niantic even secured all their future projects with this lawsuit. It was believed that Global++ was secretly working on a hacked version of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, Niantic’s next big project. But, due to the lawsuit, they had to stop working on this as well. So, as shocking as it may sound, but you can no longer use PokeGo++ iPhone or Android to fake GPS location and catch new Pokemon.
Part 3: Any better alternative for PokeGo ++
Even though PokeGo++ is no longer available, people still look forward to using other hacks/tricks to manipulate their GPS location to collect more Pokemon. So, if PokeGo++ doesn’t work anymore, what’s an alternative that can help you use a fake GPS location in Pokemon Go.
The answer is Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS). It’s a dedicated geo-spoofing tool for iOS that comes with a built-in “Teleport Mode” feature. Thanks to this feature, you can change your smartphone’s location to anywhere in the world with a single click.
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location also comes with a dedicated GPS Joystick. This means apart from changing your smartphone’s location, you can also fake your movement on the map and virtually collect different Pokemon. One of the best features of Virtual Location is that it lets you customize your movement speed. So, even if you are faking your location in the game, you can stay assured that Niantic won’t ban your account.
Here are a few key features of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) that makes it the best geo spoofing tool to fake GPS location in Pokemon Go.
- Use Teleport Mode to Choose Any Location Across the Globe
- Use GPS Joystick to virtually collect all your favorite Pokemon GO characters
- Customize the movement speed using a simple slider
- Automatic marching to configure your character to move in one direction automatically
- Control GPS location for up to 5 iOS devices simultaneously
- Compatible with the latest iOS 14
So, if you are also ready to use the best PokeGo++ alternative, here’s the detailed step-by-step process to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location.
Step 1 - First and foremost, download the correct version of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) as per your computer’s OS. Then, install the software and double-tap its icon to launch it.
Step 2 - On its home screen, select “Virtual Location”.
Step 3 - Connect your iDevice to the PC using a lightning cable. Once the device gets recognized, click “Get Started”.
Step 4 - A map will appear on your screen. Now, choose “Teleport” mode from the top-right corner and enter a location name in the search bar. You can also find a specific location by dragging the pin on your screen.
Step 5 - As soon as you enter a location name or set a specific location, the pin will automatically move and a dialog box will appear on the screen. Simply, click “Move Here” to set the selected location as your current GPS location.
That’s it; when you’ll launch Pokemon Go, you’ll automatically notice different streets. At this point, you can enable “GPS Joystick” and easily control your movement without walking at all.
Despite being a pretty useful tweaked version of Pokemon Go, PokeGO++ is not available anymore. However, if you still want to catch different types of Pokemon in the game, you can use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) to set a fake GPS location in the game. And, if you are an Android user, you can directly download any of the GPS Joystick apps on your smartphone and use it to manipulate the smartphone’s GPS location easily.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking