Waiting You For So Long! Android Oreo Finally Comes
Take a Must-have Test Before Upgrading Your Android to Oreo
And win a Google Home Mini right now
Backup Android Before Upgrading to Oreo
Backup: One of the Essential Things Most
People Would Ignore
Note: Before upgrading to Oreo, do remember to make full preparations: Full Battery Enough Free Space Stable Wi-Fi Connection
1 Click Solution to Backup All the Android Phones
Why choose dr.fone - Backup & Restore?
- • The majority of official solutions only support their own brands, and it is not so easy to find the correct version for your device, while dr.fone supports 8000+ Android devices.
- • To handle the official ways for different phones is complicated and time-consuming, while dr.fone is simple yet effective.
- • The official ways only show the general information during the preview, while dr.fone allows you to preview the details of all backup files and choose what you want to restore.
Official Ways for Different Mobile Phones to Backup Data
For Samsung Users
Use Smart Switch to backup your data on Samsung phones. This is a pretty good way for users to upgrade to Android Oreo.
How to Backup with Smart Switch
How to Backup with LG Bridge
For Google Users
Use Google Drive to back up content, data, and settings from your Pixel phone to your Google Account.
How to Backup with Google Drive
How to Backup with Xperia™ Companion
-Internet broadband connection
-Intel Pentium 4, or equivalent AMD processor
- 5 GB free hard disk space
-1 available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port and USB cable
How to Backup with Huawei HiSuite
For HTC Users
When you do a backup of your HTC phone, HTC Sync Manager names the backup file using the phone model.
How to Backup with HTC Sync Manager
How to Upgrade to Android Oreo
Option 1: OTA Update
See the full guide to flash Android Oreo with top 4 solutions.
Option 2: Flash with SD Card
Option 3: Flash with Odin
See the full guide to flash Android Oreo Update for Samsung Note / S
Option 4: Install Oreo Launcher
1 Click Solution to Recover Lost Data due to OS Update
- • Highest retrieval rate in the industry.
- • Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- • Compatible with 6000+ Android devices.
- • Support to extract data from broken Samsung phones.
Why Choose dr.fone - Recover?
- • Previewable - Verify data in detail before recovery
- • Selective - Recover any item you want on the device
- • Safe - No harm to your data on the device at all
- • Easy - Intuitive interface for everyone to use
- • Secure - Read-only, no data kept or leaked
- • Powerful - Working for 6000+ Android devices, including broken phones and tablets
Tips & Tricks for Android Users
Backup Android to PC
We will be taking a look at 3 ways you can easily back up your Android data to PC in minutes. Backup Android phone to PC is easier than you think.
Recover Deleted Files from Android
Is there any way to recover deleted files without rooting the device? Go through this comprehensive guide to know how to recover your lost files without the need to void the warranty of your device.
Transfer between Android and PC
Find no way to import contacts from a CSV file or VCF file to your Android phone? We have compared 5 methods to transfer contacts between Android and computer. Check out this guide.
Unlock Android Phone Password
This post will tell you the best way to unlock Android phone forget password without any data loss, as well as tips on how to reset your Android password in two ways.
Transfer From Android to Android
Find it difficult to transfer SMS and apps in batch? we've outlined the best way to transfer data from Android to Android easily and quickly.
Fix Android System Issues
We have you covered with this full guide resolve your concern, covering the issue of Android system errors, Android repair software, how it works, and all its related features.
Root Android Devices
Get stuck to selecting a right one from lots of Android root tools? Do not worry! This post shares with you best 5 Android root software and best 3 Android root apps to help root your devices
Wipe Android Device
Many people do not know that just factory resetting the device isn’t enough to permanently wipe Android device. So, here we are with this post to help you get the best way to wipe Android phone.
Rules to Win an Google Home mini
Finish the test
Share your test result
Win Google Home mini
Rules in detail:
- 1. Finish the test above and you can get a chance to win.
- 2. Make sure the email address you submitted is valid. For duplicated email addresses, we only take the first one for this contest.
- 3. The winner will be announced on 28th June 2018.
- 4. All the information that you submit will be used on this page only.
- 5. The final explanation right of this activity is reserved by Wondershare.
• All the tools you need to keep your Android devices running at 100%, including data backup, recovery, transfer, eraser, root and lock screen removal.
Security Verified, 5,942,222 people have downloaded it