The Ultimate Guide: 4 Effective Ways to Bypass FRP on Samsung A10/A10s in 2023
"Can someone help me remove the FRP lock on my Samsung A10? I need assistance with this, and I'm asking on Quora for advice."
For Android users, this has become one of the commonly asked queries when trying to factory reset the device. Reading on this page means that you too are looking for a Samsung A10 FRP bypass or for other Android devices.
The Factory Reset Protection is a security feature that comes with all Android devices running on OS 2.1 and later versions. The feature is introduced with the aim to prevent unauthorized access to the device. So, when you hard reset your Samsung A10/A10S or other Android devices, the FRP lock gets activated. Once the feature is enabled, entering the device can be done only when you enter your Google ID credentials. Though helpful in case of device loss or theft, the feature at times can also create hassle like in situations when you forget your Google ID credentials or when you purchase a second hand-hand device that comes with an FRP lock.
So, if you wish to bypass FRP lock in the case when Google account details are not available, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will be discussing four effective ways that you can use to bypass the FRP on your Samsung A10/A10s device.
- Part 1. How to Bypass Samsung A10/A10s Google Account
- Method 1: Using the Best FRP Bypass Tool - Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
- Method 2: Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy A10/A10s With Odin
- Method 3: Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A10/A10s Without PC - TalkBack [Untested]
- Part 2. How Do I Turn Off FRP Lock on Galaxy A10/A10s without a Computer?
Part 1. How to Bypass Samsung A10/A10s Google Account
Method 1: Using the Best FRP Bypass Tool – Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
Bypassing the Google Account on your Samsung A10/A10S and other Android devices can be a complicated task if you do not have access to the right tools. So, to make this a hassle-free task, we suggest Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) as the best software. This versatile program allows you to bypass and remove the FRP lock on your device without any need for a Google Account. The program works on all popular Android devices and brands and the process is simple and quick that does not require any specialized skill set.
The Best Samsung A10/A10s FRP Bypass Tool after Reset
- Bypass Samsung FRP lock on Android OS 2.1 or later.
- Easily remove the FRP lock without a PIN or Gmail password.
- Offer specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
- Gain total control over your android phone and enjoy all the features.
The tool also gives you the option to remove the FRP lock, even if you are not aware of your OS version.
You can watch the video below to get your FRP bypassed with Wondershare Dr.Fone
Step for Samsung a10s FRP bypass using Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
- Step 1. On your system, download, install, and launch the Dr.Fone software. Make sure that your Samsung device is connected to Wi-Fi. On the main software, interface choose Screen Unlock option and then select Android > Remove Google FRP Lock to continue.
- Step 2. The list of OS versions will appear on the screen. For Samsung A10/A10s, choose the Android 6/9/10 option.
- Step 3. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your system. After the device is successfully connected, a pop-up for Screen Unlock will appear regarding the device information and a notification on the locked Samsung device will also be sent.
- Step 4. Move ahead with the instructions as they appear. Click on View and then redirect to “drfonetoolkit.com”.
- Step 5. Tap on the Android 6/9/10 button and then go to Settings. Select the PIN option.
- Step 6. Select Do not require and then click on Continue.
- Step 7. Now you need to set a PIN for your device for the further steps.
- Step 8. Move ahead with the steps as they appear and when the Google Sign-In page appears click on the Skip button to bypass the FRP lock. The Google FRP Lock will be successfully removed from your Samsung device.
The above listed are the brief steps for removing the FRP lock on Samsung A10/A10s devices. For detailed steps and for other OS versions, check the steps in this Samsung Google FRP bypass guide.
Method 2: Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy A10/A10s with PC Odin
Another way for bypassing FRP lock on the Samsung devices is by using PC Odin, which is software that is used to root the Samsung devices by installing the firmware updates and kernels on the devices. Using ODIN, your device will be upgraded with the custom features and custom ROM.
The steps for using the Odin method are as follows:
- Step 1. Download the Odin Android ROM flash tool, Samsung FRP reset firmware file, and Samsung Android USB drivers.
- Step 2. Set your device into the Download mode.
- Step 3. Open the Odin tool on your PC and then, using a USB cable, connect your Samsung device to your system.
- Step 4. At the main interface of Odin, click on the AP/CP/CSC options. Next, browse and choose the downloaded firmware file.
- Step 5. Import the files and then tap on the Start button.
- Step 6. Once the process is complete, you will see a Pass green block. Your Samsung device will not boot normally.
Method 3: How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A10/A10s Without PC (May Not Work) - TalkBack
TalkBack is a voice assistant feature that is used by many for removing and bypassing the FRP lock on your Android device. The feature is complicated and involves multiple steps.
Steps to bypass FRP lock using the TalkBack feature
- Step 1. Turn on the TalkBack feature on your Samsung locked device and for this hold two fingers on your phone screen till the voice assistant is turned on.
- Step 2. Double click on the Emergency number icon and then enter 112 and again double-click on Call.
- Step 3. After the Emergency number screen appears, double click on Add call option.
- Step 4. After the TalkBack feature is enabled, draw L on the phone screen and choose the TalkBack Settings option. Move and scroll down to Help & Feedback option.
- Step 5. Click on the video screen and after YouTube opens, click on the menu in the top-right corner. Clicking on the Privacy policies will open the internet.
- Step 6. Search for Mall near me at the address bar, which will open the dial-pad.
- Step 7. On your system, open bypassfrplock.com at the Chrome search bar and then choose FRP bypass tools in the blue menu. Select Calling FRP tools.
- Step 8. Now connect your phone to your PC and then select a block.
- Step 9. Choose the Manage option by right-clicking on the My Computer option.
- Step 10. Next, you need to follow the steps for the Calling FRP tool.
- Step 11. Following several other steps will let lead to the APK Downloads page that will download Google account manager 8.1
- Step 12. Finally, the FRP process will complete after multiple steps, and you can restart your device like a new one.
Note: If you want to remove the FRP lock on your Samsung A10/A10S devices, the TalkBack feature will most probably not work. To make this method work on your Samsung A10 devices, you would need to look for ways to downgrade the OS version. Considering these multiple limitations of the method, TalkBack is not a great solution for bypassing FRP lock and here Dr.Fone –Screen Unlock (Android) works as an excellent alternative that is not only workable but also simple and quick. For Xiaomi/Redmi/OPPO/Realme/Vivo phone users, we have a comprehensive guide available on how to unlock the FRP lock on your specific device. Please refer to our guide for detailed instructions tailored to Xiaomi/Redmi/OPPO/Realme/Vivo phone models.
Part 2. How Do I Turn Off FRP Lock on Galaxy A10/A10s without a Computer?
The FRP feature on your Samsung Galaxy A10/A10S and other Android devices is enabled when a Google account is entered. So, if you need to turn off the FRP lock, you need to remove the Google account that is entered on your device.
Steps to turn off FRP lock:
- Step 1. Go to the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy A10/A10S device.
- Step 2. Choose Accounts and then click on the Google option.
- Step 3. Next, select the name of your Google Account and then tap on the Remove Account option.
With the removal of the Google account, the FRP lock on the device will also be disabled.
The above listed are the different methods for bypassing the Google FRP lock on your Android device. They all can solve our problem of Samsung A10/A10s FRP bypassing, but the Odin method is quite complicated and involves a long process. Moreover, the TalkBack method is workable only on the earlier versions of the Android and does not work on the latest Android devices.
Out of the discussed methods, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) will work as the best solution as it is not only simple and quick but the results are also sure. Additionally, once the Dr.Fone software is downloaded to your system, it can be used for several other tasks like system recovery, different screen unlocks, and more.
- Samsung Code
- 1. Samsung Unlock Code List
- 2. Samsung Reset Code List
- 3. Samsung Secret Code List
- 4. Check Screen Using Secret Codes
- 5. Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 6. Free Samsung Unlock Code
- 7. Free Samsung Unlock Code Generators
- 8. Samsung Galaxy S2 Unlock Code
- Samsung A Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung A01 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung A01 Core FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung A02/A02s FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung A2 Core FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung A10/A10s FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung A11 FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung A12 FRP Bypass
- 8. Samsung A20/A20S FRP Bypass
- 9. Samsung A30/30s FRP Bypass
- 10. Samsung A50 FRP Bypass
- 11. Samsung A51 FRP Bypass
- Samsung J Series FRP Bypass
- 1. Samsung J2 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung J4 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung J5 Prime FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung J6 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung J7 FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung J7 Prime FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung J250 FRP Bypass
- Samsung FRP Bypass for Others
- 1. Samsung S7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Samsung S22 FRP Bypass
- 3. Samsung M01 FRP Bypass
- 4. Samsung M11 FRP Bypass
- 5. Samsung G532F FRP Bypass
- 6. Samsung G531F/G531H FRP Bypass
- 7. Samsung Google Verification Bypass
- 8. HushSMS APK FRP Unlock
- 9. Samsung Android 11 FRP Bypass
- Samsung Factory/Hard Reset
- 1. Reboot Samsung
- 2. Hard Reset Samsung
- 3. Reset Locked Samsung Phone
- 4. Reset Samsung Tablet
- 5. Reset Samsung Without Password
- 6. Reset Samsung Account Password
- 7. Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 8. Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 9. Reset Samsung Galaxy S5
- 10. Reset Samsung Galaxy S9/S10
- 11. Reset Samsung Galaxy J5/J7
- 12. Reset Samsung A12
- Samsung S Series Screen Unlock
- 1. Samsung S2 Screen Unlock
- 2. Samsung S3 Screen Unlock
- 3. Samsung S4 Screen Unlock
- 4. Samsung S5 Screen Unlock
- 5. Samsung S6 Screen Unlock
- 6. Samsung S7/S8 Screen Unlock
- 7. Samsung S20 Screen Unlock
- 8. Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Unlock
- 9. Hack Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Samsung Screen Unlock Tools
- 1. Best Samsung Unlock Software
- 2. Forgot Samsung Galaxy Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen PIN
- 4. Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phones
- 5. Unlock Bootloader on Samsung
- 6. Unlock Home Screen Layout
- 7. Unlock Samsung Password
- 8. Remove Google Account
- 9. MDM Remove Tools
- 10. Samsung Knox Disable Guide
- 11. Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Samsung SIM Unlock