How to Locate Your Phone Number On Your iPhone
Almost everyone can remember their own Phone numbers. But if you got a new phone number, perhaps it is hard to remember the new number in a short time. Maybe it is painful for someone to bear phone number in mind, especially for a forgeful person. There are many reasons why you can't remember your own number. However, Apple had made it easy for iPhone users to locate their phone numbers on your own phone. In this article, we are going to talk about top 3 ways to find your own phone number.
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Transfer data from Computer to iPod/iPhone/iPad without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
Part 1. Locate Your Phone Number On Your iPhone Menu
The most common and easiest method of locating your telephone number is through the Settings menu on your phone. After unlocking your phone, you should be on the home screen. You can find your phone number by this way. Just follow the steps below.
Step 1. From the home menu on your device, tap the icon that says "settings".
Step 2. Scroll down and you will find "Phone" option. Hit "Phone", and on the next page your iPhone number will be listed at the top of the screen next to "My Number".
Part 2. Locate Your Phone Number In Your Contacts
Another method of locating your phone number through your device is via your contact list. This way is also easy to find your own number.
Step 1. Find and click the Phone App on your home menu. Tap on the "Contacts" on the bottom. You number will be displayed at top of the screen.
Part 3. Find Your Phone Number Via iTunes
If the mentioned steps were unsuccessful, there is one last option that should help you find your phone number. When you connect your phone to your computer and then open the iTunes software, it will register important information about your phone, such as the serial number and your phone number.
Plug your phone into the USB cord, and plug the other end of cord on your computer. Launch the iTunes application on your computer.
Step 1. Click on "Devices" icon as screenshot.
Step 2. You will see the "Summary" tab. After click it, your phone number will be listed along with other information about your device.
In the rare case, the method above is not working, but there is another way to locate your phone number in iTunes.
Step 1. There are menu on the top of the iTunes interface. Click Edit > Preferences. A new window will pop n up.
Step 2. Select "Devices". A list of different iPhone products that are connected to the iTunes account will appear. Hold your mouse over the desired device and the phone number will be listed along with other information, such as the serial number and IMEI.
Apple provides software updates for iTunes and the iPhone consistently. If the method of finding your phone number does not work, do not get discouraged. Make sure that you are updating your software regularly to stay up-to-date with the latest iPhone technology.
iPhone gives you a couple different ways to find your phone number which we have talked above. Easy, right? So have a try.
iPhone Tips & Tricks
- iPhone Managing Tips
- iPhone Contacts Tips
- iCloud Tips
- iPhone Message Tips
- Activate iPhone without SIM card
- Activate New iPhone AT&T
- Activate New iPhone Verizon
- How to Use iPhone Tips
- Other iPhone Tips
- Best iPhone Photo Printers
- Call Forwarding Apps for iPhone
- Security Apps for iPhone
- Things You Can Do with Your iPhone on the Plane
- Internet Explorer Alternatives for iPhone
- Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- Get Free Unlimited Data on Your Verizon iPhone
- Free iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- Turn off find my iPhone when phone is broken