How to SyncThunderbird with iPhone
I have been able to sync address book with iPhone very well. Here is how I do it:
1) Set up a free account at my.funambol.com. This account will be used as a "go between". It's between T-bird and the iPhone.
3) In iTunes App Store, download the funambol iPhone app>>
Once everything is set up, you can use the T-bird add on to sync the T-bird address book to funambol, and then use the iPhone app to sync your iPhone to the same funambol account. It works very well. A couple of mapping notes:
T-bird "email" field = iPhone "other" email field
T-bird "additional email" field = iphone "home" email field
Step 1. Open iTunes App Store by hitting the App Store icon on the main screen of the iPhone.
Step 2. Select the Search icon a search box will open for input using soft keyboard
Step 3. Here, type the name of application ""Funambol" in Search box and hit the Search Tap
Step 4. Now Funambol result appear in search result, choose free version of application
Step 5. Enter your valid apple id and password, so that application you can download install Application through iTunes.
Step 6. Press the OK key and wait so that application download and install to your device.
Step 7. Now open Funambol website from your computer Web Browser and Sign up for new account there.
Step 8. Now initial the Resources tap from Funambol Website to download the Thunderbird plugin for Funambol
Step 9. Tap Thunderbird email client on your device.
Step 10. Select the "Tools" from the topmost toolbar, and then choose the "Add-ons" choice.
Step 11. Tap the "Install" button. It will open the file selector.
Step 12. Direct to and Select the plugin that was downloaded from the Funambol site. Tap "Open."
Step 13. Tap the "Funambol Sync Client" choice and then tap "Sync All. "Now all email, contacts and calendar items are synchronized to the Funambol server.
Step 14. To open "Funambol" ,press the "Funambol" icon on the iPhone's app screen.
Step 15. Enter the Funambol user id and password into the equivalent input boxes and then press "Log In button." The Funambol iPhone app opens.
Step 16. Now press the "Funambol Menu" icon in the upper left corner and start "Sync." This will sync iPhone with Thunderbird data.
3 ways to recover data from iPhone SE/6S Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS 11 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak, iOS 11 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
- iPhone Managing Tips
- iPhone Contacts Tips
- iCloud Tips
- iPhone Message Tips
- Activate iPhone without SIM card
- Activate New iPhone AT&T
- Activate New iPhone Verizon
- Other iPhone Tips
- Best iPhone Photo Printers
- Call Forwarding Apps for iPhone
- Security Apps for iPhone
- Things You Can Do with Your iPhone on the Plane
- Internet Explorer Alternatives for iPhone
- Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- Get Free Unlimited Data on Your Verizon iPhone
- Free iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- iPad Trash Can