5 Ways:Change Your Home Address in Google/Apple Map on iPhone
Nothing feels more convenient than identifying the direction to your home with just a few clicks. Likewise, your iPhone can take you home with just a few clicks on the address registered on the maps app. But what if your home address changes? How would you update your new address on your iPhone? Read further to know the details about changing your home address on your iPhone!
You can use dual maps apps on an iPhone, i.e., Google Maps and Apple Maps. Both the apps use the address registered on your contact card on your iPhone. But the question arises of how to update the home address on iPhone. Although your phone can detect your location, it can't set it as your home address on its own. In this article, we will discuss some of the most common ways of setting a home address on an iPhone. So, let's get started!
- Part 1: How to Change Your Home Address in Google Maps on iPhone
- Part 2: How to Change Your Home Address in Apple Maps on iPhone
- Part 3: Change iPhone Home Location by Modifying Apple ID Address
- Part 4: Changing My Card to Change Home Address on iPhone
- Part 5: Spoof Location on iPhone to Change Home Address
You can watch the video below to change your location on Google/Apple Map
Part 1: How to Change Your Home Address in Google Maps on iPhone
You can easily set your home address in Google maps on your iPhone. It helps easily get the correct directions to your destination from and to your home. But when you shift to a new place, you need to update your new home address on Google maps.
Follow the steps given below to know how to change your home address in Google maps on your iPhone:
- Step1: Open Google Maps on your iPhone and tap on the "Saved" icon at the bottom of the home screen.
- Step2: Under this section, you will see another section named “Your Lists”.
- Step3: In this section, tap on the option named “Labelled”.
- Step4: The "Labelled" section shows the list of your labeled places such as home, office, etc.
- Step5: You will find the three dots next to each place. For example, tap on the one next to “Home”.
- Step6: When you click on these three dots, you will find different options. For example, select “Edit home”.
- Step7: A new screen will open. Here, you can remove your old address and type the new one. Else you can locate your current home address on the map.
- Step8: Click on the “Save” option available at the bottom of the screen to save your new address.
Part 2: How to Change Your Home Address in Apple Maps on iPhone
Unlike Google Maps, Apple Map doesn't allow you to change the home address directly in the app, nor does it automatically detect your new home location. To update your home address, you need to change it in your contact card saved on your iPhone.
Here’s how to update your home address in Apple Maps via contact card:
- Step1: Open the “Favorites” section in Apple maps and swipe it up.
- Step2: Tap on the “i” button available beside your home address.
- Step3: Here, you will find an option to open your Contact Card.
- Step4: Tap on the "Edit" option to add or remove your home address from the contact card.
- Step5: Click on the “Done” button when you are done with the modification.
Part 3: Change iPhone Home Location by Modifying Apple ID Address
Are you moving to a new country or a new region? Do you want to update your new home location on your iPhone? You can change your home location by modifying your Apple ID address. Following simple steps will help you to do it with a few clicks:
- Step1: Open the “Settings” of your iPhone.
- Step2: Tap on the “iTunes and App Store”.
- Step3: After this, you need to tap on the “View Apple ID” option available on the screen.
- Step4: Change your location by clicking on “Country/Region” in the “Accounts” section.
- Step5: Accept the terms and conditions before escaping the window.
Note: Make sure that all your Apple ID subscriptions are used and finished because changing the Appl ID address might make them unusable.
Part 4: Changing My Card to Change Home Address on iPhone
Alternatively, you can try to change “My Card” from your contact list to update your new address on your iPhone. First, you need to follow the simple steps given below to change your home address in Apple on iPhone via contact cards:
- Step1: Open the contacts in your iPhone and tap on “My Card” to edit your home address.
- Step2: You will find the “Edit” option at the top-right corner of the screen. Tap on it.
- Step3: You can easily add your new address here by clicking the “add address” option and deleting the old one.
- Step4: Click on the “Done” tab after modifying the address.
Part 5: Spoof Location on iPhone to Change Home Address
Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is a fantastic application from one of the most trusted software companies – Wondershare. You can easily use Dr.Fone for simulating and teleporting the iPhone GPS location anywhere in the world with just one click. This location faker allows you to travel worldwide without even leaving your home.
Dr. Fone comes with the following benefits:
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- It works perfectly with all location-based apps, including Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Tinder, etc.
- Compatibility with iOS and Android without jailbreak.
- It is primarily known for its stability. Hence there is no risk of app crashes.
- Change or fake your location to travel worldwide in one click.
Here, we have mentioned some easy steps of location spoofing using Dr.Fone:
- Step 1: First, you need to install and launch Dr.Fone – Virtual Location on the computer. Then, select the “Virtual Location” module.
- Step 2: Connect your cell phone with your system and click on the "Get Started" option.
- Step 3: Now, you will see your current location on the screen. Activate the teleport mode by clicking on the first icon in the screen's upper-right corner.
- Step 4: Enter the desired location on the search bar and click on the “Go” button.
- Step 5: The system will now show the entered location, and a pop-up will appear for the confirmation. Click on "Move Here".
- Step 6: Now, your location is changed.
Note: You can go back to your default location by clicking on the “Reset Location” option.
Updating your home address on your iPhone can sometimes be tricky. Some people face issues while doing so. So, we have tried to summarize all the possible methods of changing home addresses in Google and Apple maps on iPhone. Dr.Fone is one of the best and most effective methods for either changing or spoofing location on an iPhone. We hope that you have got all the answers on how to change your home address on your iPhone.
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking