Things You Can Do with Your iPhone on the Plane
Christmas is just around the corner, and if you are going to travel by air, you've come to the right place. This article shows you something you can do with your iPhone on the plane to kill time.
It's well-known that the use of mobile phones and electronic devices are banned on the plane. To comply with airline regulations while still using your phone, you can turn on your iPhone's airplane mode. To do this, click "Settings" and turn airplane mode on. An airplane icon will appear in the status bar at the top of the screen.
All wireless features of iPhone, such as Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc., will be disabled.
So you can do nothing with iPhone? No! There are still many things you can do with you iPhone when the airplane mode is on!
1. Listen to music. Listen to your favorite music and enjoy the journey in a relaxing atmosphere.
2. Watch the videos during the flight. This may be the best way to kill time! You can prepare some favorite videos before you're on board. Any video and DVD can be transferred to your iPhone with a Video Converter Ultimate.
3. Play your favorite games. Have some iPhone games? Now's the best time to play your favorite games with no distraction. Just have a good time on the plane.
4. View your album. If you have a large collection of photos in your iPhone album, now you can take a look at the photos, looking back to the sweet memories. Great! Right?
5. Organize your calendar. If you keep a tight schedule, you may prefer to organize your calendar and make preparations for next few days.
6. Use the calculator. How about using the calculator to assess your traveling expenses? Make most of your time and have a good budget!
7. Take some notes. Maybe something important just comes to your mind and you want to write them down. During the journey, you can take notes of important thoughts and creative ideas.
8. Read the messages on your iPhone. If you have some text or email messages on your iPhone, now you can catch up on reading them.
9. Set alarms and use the stopwatch or timer. Ok, seriously, while this function is available, but it's maybe not a good way to kill time with your iPhone.
3 ways to recover data from iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ 7(Plus)/ 6s(Plus)/ SE/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS 11 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 11 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Managing Tips
- iPhone Contacts Tips
- iCloud Tips
- iPhone Message Tips
- Activate iPhone without SIM card
- Activate New iPhone AT&T
- Activate New iPhone Verizon
- How to Use iPhone Tips
- Other iPhone Tips
- Best iPhone Photo Printers
- Call Forwarding Apps for iPhone
- Security Apps for iPhone
- Things You Can Do with Your iPhone on the Plane
- Internet Explorer Alternatives for iPhone
- Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- Get Free Unlimited Data on Your Verizon iPhone
- Free iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- Turn off find my iPhone when phone is broken