Things You Can Do with Your iPhone on the Plane
Christmas is just around the corner, and if you are going to travel by air, you've come to the right place. This article shows you something you can do with your iPhone on the plane to kill time.
It's well-known that the use of mobile phones and electronic devices are banned on the plane. To comply with airline regulations while still using your phone, you can turn on your iPhone's airplane mode. To do this, click "Settings" and turn airplane mode on. An airplane icon will appear in the status bar at the top of the screen.
All wireless features of iPhone, such as Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc., will be disabled.
So you can do nothing with iPhone? No! There are still many things you can do with you iPhone when the airplane mode is on!
1. Listen to music. Listen to your favorite music and enjoy the journey in a relaxing atmosphere.
2. Watch the videos during the flight. This may be the best way to kill time! You can prepare some favorite videos before you're on board. Any video and DVD can be transferred to your iPhone with a Video Converter Ultimate.
3. Play your favorite games. Have some iPhone games? Now's the best time to play your favorite games with no distraction. Just have a good time on the plane.
4. View your album. If you have a large collection of photos in your iPhone album, now you can take a look at the photos, looking back to the sweet memories. Great! Right?
5. Organize your calendar. If you keep a tight schedule, you may prefer to organize your calendar and make preparations for next few days.
6. Use the calculator. How about using the calculator to assess your traveling expenses? Make most of your time and have a good budget!
7. Take some notes. Maybe something important just comes to your mind and you want to write them down. During the journey, you can take notes of important thoughts and creative ideas.
8. Read the messages on your iPhone. If you have some text or email messages on your iPhone, now you can catch up on reading them.
9. Set alarms and use the stopwatch or timer. Ok, seriously, while this function is available, but it's maybe not a good way to kill time with your iPhone.
3 ways to recover data from iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ 7(Plus)/ 6s(Plus)/ SE/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS 11 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 11 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
- iPhone News
- iPhone Activate
- iPhone Data Manage
- 1. Export Notes from iPhone to PC/Mac
- 2. iPhone Notes Duplicate
- 3. Print WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
- iPhone Diagnostics
- 1. Check iPhone Wi-Fi Speed
- 2. Check and Monitor iPhone Temprature
- 3. Put iPhone in Diagnostic Mode
- 4. Test iPhone Screens
- iPhone How-tos
- 1. Force Quit Frozen Apps
- 2. Find Own Phone Number
- 3. Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- 4. iPhone Internet Explorer Alternatives
- 5. Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- 6. Things Can Do with iPhone on Plane
- 7. Tips for Using VLC for iPhone
- 8. iPhone Explorer for Mac and Windows
- 9. Use iPhone as Security Camera
- iPhone Location Tips
- 1. Change iPhone GPS Location
- 2. Hide iPhone/Android Location
- 3. PokeGo++ iPhone
- 4. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. PGSharp for iPhone
- 7. Change App Store Country
- iPhone Track
- 1. Track iPhone by Phone Number
- 2. Track iPhone without App
- 3. Turn Off Tracking on iPhone
- 4. Spy on iPhone without Jailbreak
- iPhone Tricks
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC
- 3. Turn On iPhone Without Home Button
- 4. Charge iPhone Without Charger
- 5. Free Unlimited Data on Verizon iPhone
- 6. Use iPhone with Broken Home Button
- 7. Use iPhone without Touch Screen
- 8. Remote Control iPhone from PC
- 9. iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- 10. DFU Tools for iPhone
- 11. iPhone/iTunes Error 4013
- 12. iPhone Front Camera Not Working
- 13. Download Songs on iPhone/iPod
- 14. Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- 15. Reset iPhone Without Apple ID
- 16. Transfer Photo from Android to iOS
- Find My iPhone Tips