How to Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
iPhone SE has aroused wide attentions around the world. Do also you want to buy one? Check the first-hand iPhone SE unboxing video to find more about it!
Here are some of those steps that you can take to find blocked numbers in iPhones without any difficulty.
Step 1: Tap the Settings application on your iPhone and then hit the phone icon.
Step 2: As soon as the next screen appears, you can then select the blocked tab. From here, you will be able to see the list of blocked numbers that you already have on your phone. You can add a new number to the list or remove the blocked numbers if you wish.
Step 1: Go to your settings and tap the phone icon. This will move you to the next screen.
Step 2: Once there, select the blocked tab. This will show you the blacklisted numbers and emails on your phone.
Step 3: You may now select the edit button.
Step 4: From the list, you may now select any of the numbers and emails that you would want unblocking and select "unblock". This will remove the numbers you chose from the list. And then you can call back the blocked number. Just remember, you should first unblock the blocked number before calling it.
- iPhone Managing Tips
- iPhone Contacts Tips
- iCloud Tips
- iPhone Message Tips
- Activate iPhone without SIM card
- Activate New iPhone AT&T
- Activate New iPhone Verizon
- How to Use iPhone Tips
- Other iPhone Tips
- Best iPhone Photo Printers
- Call Forwarding Apps for iPhone
- Security Apps for iPhone
- Things You Can Do with Your iPhone on the Plane
- Internet Explorer Alternatives for iPhone
- Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- Get Free Unlimited Data on Your Verizon iPhone
- Free iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- iPad Trash Can