Solutions to Root Huawei Ale L21 With Ease
We all know the added benefits of rooting an Android device. From installing a custom ROM to removing all those unwanted ads, one can truly customize their smartphone experience after rooting it. If you own a Huawei Ale L21 and wish to root it, then you have certainly come to the right place. In this guide, we will provide two different ways to root Ale L21. Additionally, we will also make you familiar with all the prerequisites associated with it. Let’s process and learn how to perform Huawei Ale L21 root right away.
Part 1: Preparations of rooting Huawei Ale L21
Before you proceed and learn how to root Ale L21, it is important to prepare your device. Additionally, you need to understand that the rooting process might void the warranty of your device. Nevertheless, it will give you an unparalleled access to your smartphone, which makes it a risk worth taking. Before you root your device, make sure that you go through the following points.
• The rooting process might delete all the data from your device. Therefore, it is important to take a full backup using a reliable application before proceeding.
• Your phone should not be turned off during the process. To avoid any unforeseen complication, make sure that it is at least 60% charged beforehand.
• Additionally, you might need to download the essential drivers for your Huawei Ale L21 device by visiting the Huawei official website.
• Most importantly, you need to turn on the USB Debugging feature on your device else you won’t be able to root Ale L21. To do so, visit the “About Phone” section under Settings and go all the way to “Build Number”. Now, tap it seven times to unlock Developer Options. Again, visit Settings > Developer Options and enable the feature of USB Debugging.
Great! Now when you are all set, let’s learn how to do Ale L21 root in the next section.
Part 2: How to root Huawei Ale L21 with TWRP?
TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project. It is an open source software that can help an Android user to install third-party applications and firmware on their device. With it, you can also perform Huawei Ale L21 root. The process is not as simple as it is with Android Root, but with the assistance of SuperSU, you can make it work. All you got to do is follow these steps:
2. Now, put your device into the bootloader mode. This can be done by pressing the Power, Home, and Volume Down button simultaneously.
3. After putting it into the bootloader mode, connect it to your computer with a USB cable. Make sure that you already have the USB drivers for your device ready. This will make Odin automatically identify these drivers. Its ID:COM option will turn blue with a flashing of “Added” message.
4. Afterward, you need to click on the AP button and select the TWRP image file.
5. Once the file is loaded, click on the Start button to flash TWRP recovery into your phone. The interface will display the “Pass” option as soon as it is loaded successfully.
6. Great! You are almost there. Now, you need to download a stable version of SuperSU. Unzip the file on your system and copy the SuperSU zip to your phone’s storage.
7. Unplug your device from the computer and put it into the TWRP recovery mode. This can be done by pressing the Home, Power, and Volume Up button at the same time.
8. This will put your device into the TWRP recovery mode. Tap on the Install button and select the recently copied SuperSU file from the option.
9. Wait for a while as your device will flash the SuperSU files. Once it is done, you can simply restart your Huawei phone.
After rebooting your device, you will realize that you have got all the root privileges.
We are sure that after following these instructions you would be able to root your Huawei Ale L21 device. Pick either of these two options and root your Android phone without any trouble.
- Generic Android Root
- 1. Text Message Apps for Android
- 2. Root Android ONE Devices
- 3. 30 Useful Android Root Apps
- 4. Best Android Root File Managers
- 5. Get Root Access with Computer
- 6. Delete Preinstalled Apps on Android
- 7. Get Free In-APP Purchase
- 8. Wifi Hotspot Apps without Rooting
- 9. Get Root Access on Android
- 10.Root Android Devices
- 11.Root Android Phones and Tablets
- 12.Root Smartphone on Android
- 13.Why Root Android and How to Root it
- 14.Root Android 4 Series in Two Ways
- 15.Tools to Root Android Online
- Specific Android Root
- 1. Root Samsung Galaxy S7& S7 Edge
- 2. Root LG Devices with Root Script
- 3. Samsung Root Software to Root
- 4. Root Motorola Devices
- 5. 2 Solutions to Root ZTE Devices
- 6. Solution to Root Huawei P9 Safely
- 7. 2 Methods to Root Nexus 7 Easily
- 8. Solutions to Root Sony Devices
- 9. Root Any HTC Device in One Click